FREE IGNOU MPS 003 Solved Assignment 2023-24 | INDIA: DEMOCRACY AND DEVELOPMENT MPS 003 INDIA: DEMOCRACY AND DEVELOPMENT Solved Assignment 2023-24: MPS 003 Solved Assignment 2023-24 , MPS 003 Assignment 2022 , FREE MPS 003 Assignment , IGNOU Assignments 2023-24- Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of this session for M.A. (Political Science) for the year 2023-24. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this web page itself. MPS 003 Solved Assignment 2023-24 They don’t need to go anywhere else when everything regarding the Assignments are available during this text only.
FREE IGNOU MPS 003 Solved Assignment 2023-24 | INDIA: DEMOCRACY AND DEVELOPMENT
|University||IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University)|
|Title||INDIA: DEMOCRACY AND DEVELOPMENT|
|Session||July 2023-January 2024|
MPS 003 Solved Assignment 2023-24 : for college kids – MPS 003 INDIA: DEMOCRACY AND DEVELOPMENT Solved Assignment 2023-24, Students are advised that after successfully downloading their Assignments, you’ll find each and every course assignments of your downloaded. Candidates got to create separate assignment for the IGNOU Master Course, so as that it’s easy for Evaluators to ascertain your assignments.
1. Elaborate upon the Communist Party of India’s perspective on Independence.
The Communist Party of India (CPI) played a significant role in the struggle for independence from British colonial rule in India. The party’s perspective on independence evolved over time and was influenced by Marxist ideology. Here is an elaboration of the CPI’s perspective on independence:
- Early Engagement with Nationalism: In its early years, the Communist Party of India, founded in 1925, supported the Indian National Congress and its non-violent struggle for independence. Many CPI members were actively involved in the broader nationalist movement, working alongside leaders like Mahatma Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru to achieve the goal of independence.
- Class Struggle and Independence: The CPI introduced a Marxist perspective into the Indian independence movement. It emphasized the importance of addressing the issues of class struggle and economic inequality as part of the struggle for independence. The party believed that political freedom alone would not be sufficient to uplift the masses and that economic and social justice were integral to true independence.
- Critique of Bourgeois Nationalism: The CPI was critical of what it saw as the limitations of the Indian bourgeoisie in the struggle for independence. It argued that the Indian capitalist class, which was developing during the colonial period, was more interested in securing its own interests than those of the broader population. The party criticized the compromises made by the bourgeoisie with the colonial rulers, such as the 1931 Karachi Resolution, which sought dominion status rather than complete independence.
- Role of Peasantry and Workers: The CPI placed particular emphasis on the role of the rural peasantry and the urban working class in the independence struggle. It believed that these oppressed and marginalized groups were essential to achieving independence and that their interests had to be prioritized.
- Armed Struggle and Tebhaga Movement: In certain regions, the CPI advocated armed struggle against the British colonial administration. This led to the Tebhaga Movement in Bengal, which aimed at improving land rights for sharecroppers and tenant farmers. This movement was characterized by class-based struggles for economic and land reforms.
- Collaboration with Other Movements: The CPI sought alliances with other revolutionary groups and organizations in its pursuit of independence. It collaborated with the All India Kisan Sabha (AIKS) for agrarian reforms and with the All India Trade Union Congress (AITUC) to address workers’ issues.
- Opposition to Partition: The CPI was strongly opposed to the partition of India into India and Pakistan in 1947. It believed that this division along religious lines would be detrimental to the interests of the working class and would further exacerbate communal tensions.
- Post-Independence Engagement: After India gained independence in 1947, the CPI participated in democratic politics. The party continued to advocate for socialist policies, land reforms, and the rights of peasants and workers. It also contributed to debates on foreign policy, particularly in relation to the Soviet Union.
It’s important to note that the Communist Party of India had different factions and underwent splits, leading to the formation of various communist parties, each with its own perspectives on independence and post-independence politics. The CPI(M), for example, formed as a separate entity with distinct ideological leanings.
In summary, the Communist Party of India’s perspective on independence was rooted in Marxism and emphasized the importance of addressing class struggle, economic inequality, and the empowerment of the working class and peasants as integral components of the broader struggle for independence from British colonial rule. The party’s involvement in the independence movement left a lasting impact on Indian politics and the role of the left in post-independence India.
2. Assess the potential for transformative change inherent in the Directive
Principles of State Policy within the Indian Constitution.
3. “The judiciary is the most significant institution for protecting the rights and
interests of citizens.” Comment.
4. Examine the circumstances and factors contributing to India’s centralisation of
5. Write a short note on each part of the following questions in about 250
a) Jurisdiction of High Courts
b) Parliamentary Sovereignty
6. What is a market economy? Analyse its benefits and drawbacks.
7. Analyse the economic consequences of liberalisation in India.
8. Elaborate on the regionalisation of Indian politics.
9. Discuss the key indicators to measure and assess sustainable development.
10. Write a short note on each part of the following questions in about 250
a) Gender Equity
b) Planned Economy
IGNOU Assignment Status 2023-24
MPS 003 INDIA: DEMOCRACY AND DEVELOPMENT Solved Assignment 2023-24: Those students who had successfully submitted their Assignments to their allocated study centres can now check their Assignment Status. Alongside assignment status, they will also checkout their assignment marks & result. All this is often available in a web mode. After submitting the assignment, you’ll check you IGNOU Assignment Status only after 3-4 weeks. it’d take 40 days to declare. MPS 003 Solved Assignment 2023-24
Those students who had successfully submitted their Assignments to their allocated study centres can now check their Assignment Status. Along with assignment status, they can also checkout their assignment marks & result. MPS 003 Solved Assignment 2023-24 All this is available in an online mode. After submitting the assignment, you can check you IGNOU Assignment Status only after 3-4 weeks. It might take 40 days to declare.
For PDF and Handwritten