IGNOU Online PGCGPS Programme Admission 2023, Post Graduate Certificate in Gandhi and Peace Studies, IGNOU PGCGPS Admission January 2023 : IGNOU started fresh admission for the January 2023 session on 28 December 2023. And the last date to submit the registration form is 31 January 2023. Also, the last date for submission of an IGNOU Re-registration form is 31 January 2023.
IGNOU Online PGCGPS Programme Admission 2023
Indira Gandhi National Open University is claimed to be the largest university globally, with over four million active enrollments. The Online Post Graduate Certificate in Gandhi and Peace Studies is a unique course designed for online mode of students. IGNOU has made it possible for students to pursue academic studies at home.
The university that offers Graduate, Postgraduate, Doctoral, and Post Diploma programs in distance learning recently upgraded its mode of learning and introduced PGCGPS Online Programme (Post Graduate Certificate in Gandhi And Peace Studies) equally important into which candidates may study while staying at home.
- 0.1 About the Programme
- 0.2 IGNOU Online PGCGPS Admission: Programme Highlights
- 0.3 How to get admission to IGNOU Online PGCGPS Programme?
- 0.4 Eligibility & Medium: PGCGPS Online Programme of IGNOU
- 0.5 Duration:
- 0.6 IGNOU Online PGCGPS Programme Fee Structure
- 0.7 IGNOU Online PGCGPS Programme Syllabus
- 0.8 Benefits of IGNOU Online PGCGPS Programme
- 0.9 Frequently Asked Questions :
- 1 Related
About the Programme
The Post Graduate Certificate in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGCGPS). It is a 16 credits Programme designed for young graduates and teachers, NGO functionaries, political leaders and adults in general for improving their education and understanding of Gandhi in the contemporary context. The participants of this programme will be able to identify and apply the peaceful solutions at the local as well as higher levels. A certificate holder can continue his studies for Postgraduate Diploma as well as MA in Gandhi and Peace Studies under modular approach.
IGNOU Online PGCGPS Admission: Programme Highlights
|Course Name||IGNOU Online PGCGPS Programme|
|Minimum Duration||6 Months|
|Maximum Duration||2 Years|
|Course Fee||2200 Per Year|
|Minimum Age||No Bar|
|IGNOU Official Website||https://iop.ignouonline.ac.in/|
IGNOU Online PGCGPS Admission: An Overview The students were searching for alternatives since the Coronavirus had a disastrous impact on the country. The fear Coronavirus brought during its heavy presence marked questions in the head of students. The students thought about whether they could go to their colleges again; if yes, then will it be safe out there.
Recently updated online programs on the official site of IGNOU have attracted numerous candidates, and it provides the answer to the questions raised in their minds. The PGCGPS Online Programme is one of the programmes that candidates love to join from their homes.
The PGCGPS Online Programme deals with the theme of peace and its importance through the perception of Mahatma Gandhi. The learner of this programme would become eligible to create peaceful solutions to any concern in their future. The programme comprises sixteen credits divided into four sections:
All candidates who have enrolled in this programme need to avoid visiting regional or Study centers. The required facility for their PGCPGS Online Programme like Syllabus, Online Classes, and Assignment submission link will be granted online, and learners may download the study materials from the EGyankosh Web portal at any time. However, there is only one thing that stays offline, and it will be the term-end examination that will happen both in December and July sessions.
IGNOU Online PGCGPS Application Form After knowing the insights about the program, candidates who are impatient to take admission would be glad to know that they do not have to wait for this too long as the January 2023 registration form. IGNOU started the registration for the January 2023 session, And the registration forms are available till 31 January 2023 at the official website. The admission procedure for the IGNOU PGCGPS course will be closed, and students are required to fill out the registration form without missing the date.
IGNOU Online PGCGPS Programme Admission 2023 : Syllabus, Eligibility, Fee & Application Form
How to get admission to IGNOU Online PGCGPS Programme?
The candidates who have decided to take admission may follow the instructions below:
- Students need to visit the admission portal link for this program: Senrig.in
- By going through this link, there is an option for new registration that students are required to click.
- After filling out the registration form and generating the ID- Password, students need to go on to the further step, which is the admission form fill-up.
- After Logging in, students need to fill in all the asked details.
- Moreover, These details are asked for the verification identification purpose of the student.
- The details like – Personal information, educational information, and identity information are asked by the university.
- After filling in all of this information, students must complete the documentation.
- Here, students must thoroughly scan and upload all the necessary documents.
- Once the documents are uploaded, the next step is paying the fees.
- The payment of the fees should be made carefully as there is no refund policy by the university.
- Lastly, After submitting the form, students need to save all details.
Eligibility & Medium: PGCGPS Online Programme of IGNOU
- Any graduate from a recognized university is eligible
- Age is no bar
- Language: English
- Minimum period: 06 Months
- Maximum period: 02 Years
IGNOU Online PGCGPS Programme Fee Structure
- For Indian nationals, INR 2,200/- Full Programme (exclusive of examination fee)
Fee for Foreign nationals divided into two parts
- For SAARC students, INR 4,000/– Full Programme (exclusive of the examination fee)
- FOR NON-SAARC students USD ($) 100.00/– for Full Programme(exclusive of examination fee)
IGNOU Online PGCGPS Programme Syllabus
|Gandhi: The Man and His Times||(MGP-001)||4|
|Introduction to Peace and Conflict Resolution||(MGP-005)||4|
|Non-Violence Movements after Gandhi||(MGPE-007)||4|
|Gandhian Approach to Peace and Conflict Resolution||(MGPE-008)||4|
Benefits of IGNOU Online PGCGPS Programme
The certificate holder of the PGCGPS Online Programme can work in the following sectors:
- NGOs/Non-Profit Organzation
After completing the programme, a student may continue further studies in the Post Graduate Diploma or Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies.