IGNOU MPA 013 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free : MPA 013 PUBLIC SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT Solved Assignment 2023 , MPA 13 Solved Assignment 2022-23, MPA 13 Assignment 2022-23 , MPA 13 Assignment, IGNOU MPA 013 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free IGNOU Assignments 2022-23- Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of the present session for MPA Programme for the year 2022-23. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself.
- 1 IGNOU MPA 013 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free
- 1.1 1) Examine the nature and scope of public systems management.
- 1.2 2) Describe few case studies to analyse the impact of ICT-enabled initiatives on public systems management.
- 1.3 Get IGNOU MPA 013 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
- 1.4 IGNOU Assignment Front Page
- 1.5 MPA 13 Handwritten Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU MPA 013 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free
We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. IGNOU MPA 013 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
Important Note – IGNOU MPA 013 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free You may be aware that you need to submit your assignments before you can appear for the Term End Exams. Please remember to keep a copy of your completed assignment, just in case the one you submitted is lost in transit.
Submission Date :
- 31st March 2033 (if enrolled in the July 2033 Session)
- 30th Sept, 2033 (if enrolled in the January 2033 session).
This assignment consists of Sections I and II. There are five questions in each section. You have to answer a total of five questions in about 500 words each. It is necessary to attempt at least two questions from each section. Each question carries 20 marks
SECTION – A
1) Examine the nature and scope of public systems management.
For Handwritten Hardcopy Like this Answer ,
WhatsApp – 8130208920
2) Describe few case studies to analyse the impact of ICT-enabled initiatives on public systems management.
The twenty first century is regarded as information era. Information has the potential to influence every aspect of our lives at the individual as well as societal levels. In the present competitive environment, information is being treated as the most important resource. Information facilitates sharing, exchanging, retaining as well as properly managing the knowledge output. It is the lifeblood of public governance. Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) are being seen as having the potential to contribute towards sustainable growth in all countries. The major objectives of ICT are to bring efficiency, responsiveness, openness and participation in public governance. The focus of this Unit is to discuss the role of new technologies and their impact on public systems management.
ROLE OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY IN PUBLIC SERVICE DELIVERY
Traditionally, some of the services have been provided by the government through establishing booths and counters, as well as channels such as the post office for payment of utility bills and others. Service delivery is a core component of any government’s obligation to citizens. Today citizens are demanding more efficient and responsive services from the government. In other words citizens now demand the same standards of service delivery from the government as from the private sector with significant emphasis on high quality services. As a result, governments around the world are becoming more and more pressured to reinvent themselves and produce innovative solutions in delivering public services. With the advent of ICT, there is now a greater need for governments to draw on these mechanisms to provide more efficient and responsive services to the public.
PROBLEMS IN APPLICATION OF NEW TECHNOLOGIES
New technologies, it should be clear by now, bring advantages like cost effectiveness in operations, new forms of market access, competitiveness of product of service, ability to adopt to change and introduce new products and services. Though there are several advantages of ICT, critics are questioning the relevance of increased emphasis of ICT-based development in a country like India where more than 50% population is illiterate. According to OECD Public Management Service Rreport(1988), ICT has not done much to promote democratic rules of frequency and quality of participation or enhance transparency of policy-making. The information resource is not available to or shared by all the stakeholders. The World Economic Forum Report 2002 stated that India has only 1.65 percent of total population accessing the internet and internet impact covers only 6 percent of population. This penetration is comparatively low as compared to countries in the Asian region. For example Hong kong has 56.5 percent, South Korea 54.3 percent, Taiwan 51.3 percent, and Singapore 51.2 percent. The disadvantaged sections of the society do not have access to ICT. The ICT precipitates disparities between the rich and the poor, the governors and the governed leading to a discriminatory ‘digital divide’. Digital divide basically refers to lack of
access of poor people and rural people to internet. To bridge this digital divide, steps would have to be taken to introduce delivery of services like tele-medicine, teleeducation, tele-marketing and e-commerce to the rural areas. Also, in many cases, the reluctance on the part of government functionaries or lack of will to share the information with citizens beneficiaries defeats the aims of ICT. Some of the major problems of widening the application of ICT in India have been succinctly summarised by Dhameja and Medury (2004).
IGNOU MPA 013 Assignment 2022-23 , Get IGNOU All Assignment , MPA Assignment PDF
Modern societies are network societies. The concept of network is central to processes of globalisation. Among the many developments and challenges facing governments today, perhaps the most important is the challenge that arises from the increasing influence of ICT. The major objectives of ICT initiatives are to bring efficiency, responsiveness, openness and participation in governance. Various manifestations of ICT initiatives are revolutionising the governance process. They are playing an important role in public policy and public delivery systems to provide citizen-friendly administration. A developing society like India has been facing a number of problems in the field of application of ICT and the politico-administrative atmosphere is also not quite conducive to promotion of ICT initiatives. In India, the success of new technological initiatives would, to a great extent depends on when and how the
governments at different levels decide to address the requirements of the downtrodden and the marginalised sections of the population who constitute a large portion of India’s population. At the same time, it is being realised that the ICT revolution has become an imperative necessity for effective management of public systems.
3) Describe the various forms of governance.
4) Discuss the role of legislature in governance.
5) Write a note on important approaches to budgeting.
6) Describe the important schools of thought in strategic management.
7) The life cycle of project management has different phases-Explain.
8) Discuss important responsiveness mechanisms.
9) Examine the changing perspectives of accountability.
10) Analyse the models of change management.
Get IGNOU MPA 013 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
IGNOU MPA 013 PUBLIC SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free get here all ignou solved assignment 2022-23 , ignou guess paper , ignou help books and ignou exam related material. We help students to get their assignment done with our handwritten services, IGNOU MPA 013 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free you can access our all material and services through WhatsApp also , 8130208920
GET SOLVED PDF – Click Here
IGNOU Instructions for the MPA 13 SOCIAL STRATIFICATION
IGNOU MPA 013 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Before attempting the assignment, please read the following instructions carefully.
- Read the detailed instructions about the assignment given in the Handbook and Programme Guide.
- Write your enrolment number, name, full address and date on the top right corner of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Write the course title, assignment number and the name of the study centre you are attached to in the centre of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Use only foolscap size paperfor your response and tag all the pages carefully
- Write the relevant question number with each answer.
- You should write in your own handwriting.
GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
MPA 13 Solved Assignment 2022-23 You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
- Planning: Read the questions carefully. IGNOU MPA 013 Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
- Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. IGNOU MPA 013 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
- Presentation: IGNOU MPA 013 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF Once you are satisfied with your answers, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize.
The top of the first page of your response sheet should look like this: Get IGNOU Assignment Front page through. And Attach on front page of your assignment. Students need to compulsory attach the front page in at the beginning of their handwritten assignment.
ENROLMENT NO: …………………………………………………….
COURSE TITLE: ………………………………………………………
ASSIGNMENT NO: …………………………………………………
STUDY CENTRE: …………………………………………….……..
IGNOU MPA 013 Assignment 2022-23 We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. IGNOU MPA 013 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. IGNOU MPA 013 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
Related Material Also –
PDF & Handwritten
WhatsApp – 8130208920