IGNOU MPA 012 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free : MPA 012 ADMINISTRATIVE THEORY Solved Assignment 2023 , MPA 12 Solved Assignment 2022-23, MPA 12 Assignment 2022-23 , MPA 12 Assignment, IGNOU MPA 012 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free IGNOU Assignments 2022-23- Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of the present session for MPA Programme for the year 2022-23. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself.
- 1 IGNOU MPA 012 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free
- 1.1 1) Discuss the differences and similarities between Public Administration and Private Administration.
- 1.3 2) Describe the evolution and growth of administrative theory.
- 1.4 Get IGNOU MPA 012 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
- 1.5 IGNOU Assignment Front Page
- 1.6 MPA 12 Handwritten Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU MPA 012 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free
We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. IGNOU MPA 012 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
Important Note – IGNOU MPA 012 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free You may be aware that you need to submit your assignments before you can appear for the Term End Exams. Please remember to keep a copy of your completed assignment, just in case the one you submitted is lost in transit.
Submission Date :
- 31st March 2033 (if enrolled in the July 2033 Session)
- 30th Sept, 2033 (if enrolled in the January 2033 session).
This assignment consists of Sections I and II. There are five questions in each section. You have to answer a total of five questions in about 500 words each. It is necessary to attempt at least two questions from each section. Each question carries 20 marks
SECTION – A
1) Discuss the differences and similarities between Public Administration and Private Administration.
Key Difference Between Private and Public Administration:
There are included a key differences between private and public administration. Such as: –
- The well-planned and systematic management of the state’s actions to accomplish the purposes established by the government, which is the Public Administration. The term private administration is the management, organization, and operation of the business enterprise’s actions.
- Private administration is a business activity. On the other hand, Public Administration is a political process.
- Private administration works in a structure other than the governmental setup, whereas Public administration works in a governmental setup.
- The private administration has an egalitarian approach. At the same time, Public administration follows a bureaucratic approach.
- private administration uses monopolistic decision-making. But public administration is pluralistic.
- The revenue is produced from penalties, fees, taxes, duties, and other dues paid by the people in public administration, as opposed to private administration, where profits from operating happenings are the main source of revenue.
- Public administration is welfare-oriented; it works with a service motive. Conversely, private administration is profit-oriented.
- When it comes to accountability, public officials are accountable to the general public, unlike private administration, where the employees are accountable to the owners.
Similarities Between Public and Private Administration:
There are tried to give an explanation of the similarities between public and private administration through some important bullet points. Such as:-
- Both the business and government administration depends on planning, budget, delegation, organization, control, and other national strategies. Both use common skills such as account protection, file maintenance, etc.
- The policy of profit mods in modern times is not exclusive to the private administration. Profitmaking is now acceptable as a good motive for the industry in the public sector. In addition, a private organization has also created a sense of community service. They understand that they too have a broad responsibility in society.
- The practice of private organizations in personnel management has been greatly influenced by the practice of government organizations. In recent years, public organizations have also tried to install private business techniques and policies. For example, government corporations designed to conduct commercial operations and government-owned economics primarily model the concerns of private businesses. They are similar to the private organizations of nature.
- In modern times, private administration concerns are also legal barriers. The government is imposing a lot of control over business entities through tax, licensing policies, and surveillance as a result, they were not as independent as before.
After discussing the difference between private and public administration, private administration is a business procedure, henceforward careful as business administration. On the contrary, public administration runs in a governmental setting, which is why it is also known as government administration. Both of them play a crucial role in contributing to the development of society in different ways. Furthermore, the measurement of progress, results, and performance thereof can do using different procedures.
For Handwritten Hardcopy Like this Answer ,
WhatsApp – 8130208920
2) Describe the evolution and growth of administrative theory.
Fredrick W. Taylor is considered to be the father of scientific management. His main concern was how to raise industrial efficiency and productivity, scientific methods based on observation, experiment and measurement. Scientific management deals with input, output and costs and it aims to bring harmony between management and labor, so it includes proper selection and training of workers, proper allotment of tasks, selection of material and equipment, etc.
Max Weber, a German Sociologist, who mainly focused on the concept of Bureaucracy. Weber was the first thinker who described the characteristics of Bureaucracy in systematically way. According Weber, the rational-legal bureaucracy was a prime example of rationalization and he wanted to construct an ideal types of a fully developed bureaucracy. Bureaucracy is a hierarchy, rational, and official. I design and operation of production processes on the “shop” level of the organization.
Elton Mayo, the pioneer of Human Relations Approach and this approach emphasized the human and socio-psychological factors in organization behavior.
The Human Relations approach emerged because managers found that Taylor’s scientific management and Fayol’s administrative management theory did not achieve complete production efficiency and work place harmony. The true inspiration of this theory has been come from the Hawthrone experiments (1924-1940). The contribution of Mayo is very useful not only in the industrial sector but also in the administrative system of a state, specially in the field of bureaucracy.
Herbert A. Simon’s concept of decision-making analysis the organizational behavior, particularly its non-rational character. The contribution of Chester Bernard is primarily considered as a behavioral list as he ‘laid emphasis on the psychological aspects of management. He explain, organization as a social system. The socio-psychological approach of McGregor and Maslow emphasis on the human side of the organization.
IGNOU MPA 012 Assignment 2022-23 , Get IGNOU All Assignment , MPA Assignment PDF
On the whole, administrative theory is called science of administration because it developed some principles and experience which is most essential for the modern state. Its basic aims are efficiency and economy.
According to Luther Gullick, administrative structure must have these seven principles. Planning, Organizing, Staffing, Directing, Coordinating, Reporting, and Budgeting. Administration is the process that must be carried out in all levels of organization and it developed a set of principles which is relating to the functions of management and structuring of organization.
3) Analyse the F.W.Taylor contribution towards the Scientific Management Theory.
4) Define Organisation and discuss its types and major characteristics.
5) Highlight the views of Chris Argyris on Human Personality and its impact on the
working of organisation.
6) ‘Douglas McGregor’s views are embedded in his Theory X and Theory Y’. Elaborate
7) ‘Chester Barnard added a new dimension to the study of organisations’ Comment.
8) Examine the open-systems approach.
9) Briefly discuss the views of David Easton and Chester Barnard on Systems approach.
10)Critically examine the first and second Minnowbrook conference.
Get IGNOU MPA 012 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
IGNOU MPA 012 ADMINISTRATIVE THEORY Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free get here all ignou solved assignment 2022-23 , ignou guess paper , ignou help books and ignou exam related material. We help students to get their assignment done with our handwritten services, IGNOU MPA 012 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free you can access our all material and services through WhatsApp also , 8130208920
GET SOLVED PDF – Click Here
IGNOU Instructions for the MPA 12 SOCIAL STRATIFICATION
IGNOU MPA 012 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Before attempting the assignment, please read the following instructions carefully.
- Read the detailed instructions about the assignment given in the Handbook and Programme Guide.
- Write your enrolment number, name, full address and date on the top right corner of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Write the course title, assignment number and the name of the study centre you are attached to in the centre of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Use only foolscap size paperfor your response and tag all the pages carefully
- Write the relevant question number with each answer.
- You should write in your own handwriting.
GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
MPA 12 Solved Assignment 2022-23 You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
- Planning: Read the questions carefully. IGNOU MPA 012 Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
- Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. IGNOU MPA 012 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
- Presentation: IGNOU MPA 012 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF Once you are satisfied with your answers, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize.
The top of the first page of your response sheet should look like this: Get IGNOU Assignment Front page through. And Attach on front page of your assignment. Students need to compulsory attach the front page in at the beginning of their handwritten assignment.
ENROLMENT NO: …………………………………………………….
COURSE TITLE: ………………………………………………………
ASSIGNMENT NO: …………………………………………………
STUDY CENTRE: …………………………………………….……..
IGNOU MPA 012 Assignment 2022-23 We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. IGNOU MPA 012 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. IGNOU MPA 012 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
PDF & Handwritten
WhatsApp – 8130208920