FREE IGNOU MMPC 11 Study Material Download The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) offers a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program through distance learning. IGNOU free MMPC 11 Study Material Download.
FREE MMPC 11 Study Material Download Hardcopy : The study material for the program is provided to students in the form of self-learning study modules. The modules are designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of the various concepts and topics covered in the MBA Social Processes and Behavioural Issues program.
Course Code : MMPC 011
Programme Name : Social Processes and Behavioural Issues
- 1 FREE IGNOU MMPC 11 Study Material
- 1.1 Block-1 Introduction to Organisational Behaviour
- 1.2 Block-4 Emerging Trends
- 1.3 Related
FREE IGNOU MMPC 11 Study Material
Organizational behavior (OB) is the study of how individuals, groups, and organizations interact and how they affect the behavior of individuals within an organization. It is an interdisciplinary field that draws on various disciplines such as psychology, sociology, anthropology, and management to understand human behavior in the workplace.
OB research helps organizations to understand how employees think, feel, and act, and how this behavior affects organizational performance. Organizational behavior practitioners use this knowledge to design policies, procedures, and programs to improve organizational performance.
OB research covers a wide range of topics, including:
- Leadership and power
- Motivation and performance
- Decision making and problem solving
- Communication and influence
- Group dynamics and teamwork
- Organizational culture and climate
- Organizational structure and design
- Job satisfaction and employee engagement
- Conflict and negotiation
- Stress and well-being
By understanding the factors that shape organizational behavior, organizations can create an environment that promotes positive behavior and productivity, while also addressing any negative behaviors that may arise. This can lead to improved organizational performance, increased job satisfaction and employee engagement, and better overall business outcomes.
The Interpersonal and Group Processes
Interpersonal processes refer to the ways in which individuals interact and communicate with one another within an organization. These processes include:
- Communication: The exchange of information and ideas between individuals.
- Power and influence: The ability of one person to affect the behavior of others.
- Leadership: The ability of an individual to guide and direct the actions of others.
- Decision making: The process of making choices among alternative courses of action.
- Conflict resolution: The process of resolving disagreements between individuals or groups.
Group processes refer to the ways in which individuals interact and work together as a group within an organization. These processes include:
- Group dynamics: The patterns of behavior and interactions that occur within a group.
- Group decision making: The process of making decisions as a group.
- Group communication: The exchange of information and ideas within a group.
- Group problem solving: The process of solving problems as a group.
- Group cohesion: The degree to which group members are attracted to and identify with a group.
Both interpersonal and group processes are important for the effective functioning of an organization. They influence how individuals and groups interact, communicate, and make decisions, which can ultimately affect organizational performance. By understanding and managing interpersonal and group processes, organizations can improve communication, increase productivity, and promote teamwork and cooperation among employees.
IGNOU MMPC 11 Study Material Emerging Trade
Q Is IGNOU exam difficult to pass?
Q Who is eGyanKosh?
Q Which subject is best in IGNOU?
Some of the best and most well-known courses in IGNOU are BAG, BA (Honours), BCOMG, BSCG, BCA, BLIS, MA, MCom, MCA, MBA, PGDRD, DECE, DNHE, DTS, CLIS, CTE, etc.
FREE IGNOU MMPC 11 Social Processes and Behavioural Issues Study Material Download GET All IGNOU Study material on order , students can get the help in their degree through SENRiG. We serve for all Study Material through our website and through Amazon and Flipkart.
This is helpful for those who enrolled in the MBA 2023 and its best for IGNOU students.
GET All Subject Related Help Here