IGNOU BPYC 132 Solved Assignment 2022-23 , BPYC 132 ETHICS Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free : BPYC 132 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 , IGNOU BPYC 132 Assignment 2022-23, BPYC 132 Assignment 2022-23 , BPYC 132 Assignment , BPYC 132 ETHICS Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free IGNOU Assignments 2022-23-BACHELOR OF ARTS Assignment 2022-23 Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of the present session for BACHELOR OF ARTS Programme for the year 2022-23. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. Study of Political Science is very important for every person because it is interrelated with the society and the molar values in today culture and society. IGNOU solved assignment 2022-23 ignou dece solved assignment 2022-23, ignou ma sociology assignment 2022-23 meg 10 solved assignment 2022-23 ts 6 solved assignment 2022-23 , meg solved assignment 2022-23 .
IGNOU BPYC 132 Solved Assignment 2022-23
We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPYC 132 ETHICS Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
Important Note – IGNOU BPYC 132 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free You may be aware that you need to submit your assignments before you can appear for the Term End Exams. Please remember to keep a copy of your completed assignment, just in case the one you submitted is lost in transit.
Submission Date :
- 31st March 2033 (if enrolled in the July 2033 Session)
- 30th Sept, 2033 (if enrolled in the January 2033 session).
Give Answer of all five questions.
All five questions carry equal marks.
Answer to question no. 1 and 2 should be in about 400 words each.
1. What is gender violence? Write a short essay on the role of gender discrimination in gender violence. Give some solutions to overcome this.
Do you agree that moral action involves freedom/autonomy? Discuss the role of free-will in the moral behavior.
Causes of Gender Discrimination
There are many causes of gender discrimination. The first one has to be illiteracy. When people do not educate themselves, they continue to live in the old times. Thus, they follow the old-age sexist traditions and norms.
Education can bring about a change in this mindset because educated people will less likely partake in gender discrimination. Further, poverty is also another reason which is interlinked in a way.
It is the root cause in many places because the economic dependence remains on the male counterparts mostly. Thus, women suffer a lot from it because of the same reason. They never get out of this and stay financially dependent on men.
Furthermore, the patriarchal setup in our society plays a big role. In this setup, the male dominates almost every aspect of life. Thus, they consider themselves to be superior to others.
This way, a lot of violence and injustice is meted out against females. Thus, when there is a gender considering themselves to be superior, it becomes difficult for everyone to avail equal opportunities.
Impact of Gender Discrimination
Gender discrimination has a deep impact on society as a whole. It does not just impact a specific section of the society but every part of it. First of all, it impacts children as they fall prey to gender stereotypes from a young age.
Further, it impacts young people because it impacts their behaviour, study choices, ambitions, attitudes and more. Thus, many girls do not participate in many sports and women experience physical violence more than men.
Next up, we have gender discrimination affecting adults because there is a gender pay gap between the working class. Men earn more for doing the same work as women. In addition, older women have more risk of becoming homeless than men.
It also impacts the aboriginal women because they have it a lot worse. It is more likely to happen that they can die from family violence, 11 times more than men. Even for men, it is not beneficial as it sets difficult standards for men to follow.
It draws a line on men being emotional. Thus, they can never showcase their emotions truly without being judged. Similarly, men do not parental leave in many places. Ultimately, all this results in more suicide in men. Thus, it impacts everyone.
Conclusion of Gender Discrimination Essay
Gender discrimination must be checked at every stage so that no person should be denied a chance to learn and grow. Thus, everyone, no matter male or female, must get a start in life in terms of educations and other opportunities. We must come together as a society to do this.
2. Do you think that Moral Principles are universal in nature? Evaluate realist and relativist views on this subject matter.
What is the idea of Natural moral law of Thomas Aquinas? What are the objections against his idea of natural moral law?
Moral relativism is the view that moral judgments are true or false only relative to some particular standpoint (for instance, that of a culture or a historical period) and that no standpoint is uniquely privileged over all others. It has often been associated with other claims about morality: notably, the thesis that different cultures often exhibit radically different moral values; the denial that there are universal moral values shared by every human society; and the insistence that we should refrain from passing moral judgments on beliefs and practices characteristic of cultures other than our own.
Relativistic views of morality first found expression in 5th century B.C.E. Greece, but they remained largely dormant until the 19th and 20th centuries. During this time, a number of factors converged to make moral relativism appear plausible. These included a new appreciation of cultural diversity prompted by anthropological discoveries; the declining importance of religion in modernized societies; an increasingly critical attitude toward colonialism and its assumption of moral superiority over the colonized societies; and growing skepticism toward any form of moral objectivism, given the difficulty of proving value judgments the way one proves factual claims.
For some, moral relativism, which relativizes the truth of moral claims, follows logically from a broader cognitive relativism that relativizes truth in general. Many moral relativists, however, take the fact-value distinction to be fundamental. A common, albeit negative, reason for embracing moral relativism is simply the perceived untenability of moral objectivism: every attempt to establish a single, objectively valid and universally binding set of moral principles runs up against formidable objections. A more positive argument sometimes advanced in defense of moral relativism is that it promotes tolerance since it encourages us to understand other cultures on their own terms.
Critics claim that relativists typically exaggerate the degree of diversity among cultures since superficial differences often mask underlying shared agreements. In fact, some say that there is a core set of universal values that any human culture must endorse if it is to flourish. Moral relativists are also accused of inconsistently claiming that there are no universal moral norms while appealing to a principle of tolerance as a universal norm. In the eyes of many critics, though, the most serious objection to moral relativism is that it implies the pernicious consequence that “anything goes”: slavery is just according to the norms of a slave society; sexist practices are right according to the values of a sexist culture. Without some sort of non-relative standard to appeal to, the critics argue, we have no basis for critical moral appraisals of our own culture’s conventions, or for judging one society to be better than another. Naturally, most moral relativists typically reject the assumption that such judgments require a non-relativistic foundation.
3. Answer any two of the following questions in about 250 words each.
a) Do you agree that science can be helpful in the domain of morality? Give reason to
support your answer.
b) “Suicide is morally wrong.” Give different kinds of arguments to prove this thesis.
c) What is the Anscombe’s idea of virtue? On what ground Anscombe criticized Mill and Kant?
d) What is naturalistic fallacy? Explain.
4. Answer any four of the following questions in about 150 words each.
a) Explain briefly the idea of hypothetical imperative with an example.
b) Compare between determinism and indeterminism on Free Will.
c) Explain Ethical Principles of Buddhist Moral Philosophy.
d) “Moral statement cannot be true or false.” Do you agree with this thesis? Give reason to support your answer.
a) Distinguish Normative Relativism and Descriptive Relativism.
e) What are the basic assumptions of Utilitarianism?
f) Why we should be moral? Discuss.
g) What are Plato’s four cardinal virtue? Explain briefly.
IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
IGNOU BPYC 132 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPYC 132 ETHICS Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
GET IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
5. Write short notes on any five of the following in about 100 words each.
b) Perplexed Conscience
d) Reflective morality
e) Nishkama Karma
g) Virtue of generous quality
h) Applied Ethics
Get IGNOU BPYC 132 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
IGNOU BPYC 132 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 get here all ignou solved assignment 2022-23 , ignou guess paper , ignou help books and ignou exam related material. We help students to get their assignment done with our handwritten services, BPYC 132 ETHICS Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free you can access our all material and services through WhatsApp also , 8130208920
GET SOLVED PDF – Click Here
IGNOU Instructions for the BPYC 132 ETHICS Solved Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BPYC 132 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Before attempting the assignment, please read the following instructions carefully.
- Read the detailed instructions about the assignment given in the Handbook and Programme Guide.
- Write your enrolment number, name, full address and date on the top right corner of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Write the course title, assignment number and the name of the study centre you are attached to in the centre of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Use only foolscap size paperfor your response and tag all the pages carefully
- Write the relevant question number with each answer.
- You should write in your own handwriting.
GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
IGNOU BPYC 132 Solved Assignment 2022-23 You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
- Planning: Read the questions carefully. IGNOU BPYC 132 Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
- Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. IGNOU BPYC 132 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
- Presentation: IGNOU BPYC 132 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF Once you are satisfied with your answers, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize.
IGNOU Assignment Front Page
The top of the first page of your response sheet should look like this: Get IGNOU Assignment Front page through. And Attach on front page of your assignment. Students need to compulsory attach the front page in at the beginning of their handwritten assignment.
ENROLMENT NO: …………………………………………………….
COURSE TITLE: ………………………………………………………
ASSIGNMENT NO: …………………………………………………
STUDY CENTRE: …………………………………………….……..
BPYC 132 Handwritten Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BPYC 132 Solved Assignment 2022-23 – We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. BPYC 132 ETHICS Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPYC 132 ETHICS Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done –8130208920
Related Material Also –
- IGNOU BSOE 142 Solved Assignment 2022-23
- IGNOU BPCC 104 Solved Assignment 2022-23
- IGNOU BSOC 133 Solved Assignment 2022-23
- IGNOU BSOC 111 Solved Assignment 2022-23
- IGNOU BPCC 132 Solved Assignment 2022-23
- IGNOU BANS 183 Solved Assignment 2022-23
- IGNOU BHIE 142 Solved Assignment 2022-23
- IGNOU BPSC 102 Solved Assignment 2022-23
- IGNOU BPCC 101 Solved Assignment 2022-23
- IGNOU BHIC 101 Solved Assignment 2022-23
- IGNOU MAN 007 Solved Assignment 2022-23
- IGNOU BPCC 134 Solved Assignment 2022-23
BUY PDF & Handwritten
- Solved PDF Cost – @50 rs per Paper / Subject
- Handwritten Hardcopy – @350 rs per paper/ subject
WhatsApp – 8130208920