IGNOU BBPAC 105 Solved Assignment 2022-23 , BPAC 105 PERSONNEL ADMINISTRATION Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free : BPAC 105 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 , IGNOU BPAC 105 Assignment 2022-23, BPAC 105 Assignment 2022-23 , BPAC 105 Assignment , BPAC 105 PERSONNEL ADMINISTRATION Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free IGNOU Assignments 2022-23- BACHELOR OF ARTS Assignment 2022-23 Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of the present session for BACHELOR OF ARTS Programme for the year 2022-23. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. Study of Political Science is very important for every person because it is interrelated with the society and the molar values in today culture and society. IGNOU solved assignment 2022-23 ignou dece solved assignment 2022-23, ignou ma sociology assignment 2022-23 meg 10 solved assignment 2022-23 ts 6 solved assignment 2022-23 , meg solved assignment 2022-23 .
- 1 IGNOU BPAC 105 Solved Assignment 2022-23
- 2 1. Write a note on various types of training conducted by training institutions in India.
- 3 2. Describe the various steps in the recruitment process.
- 4 GET IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
- 5 3. Examine the reasons for growing importance of bureaucracy. 4. Describe the methods of job evaluation. 5. Discuss the scope of personnel administration.
- 6 Get IGNOU BPAC 105 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
- 7 6. Explain the role and functions of the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions. 7. Discuss the relationship between the government and public services. 8. Why is promotion necessary in civil services? 9. What are the components of performance management process? 10. Describe trade union rights.
- 8 GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
- 9 IGNOU Assignment Front Page
- 10 BPAC 105 Handwritten Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BPAC 105 Solved Assignment 2022-23
We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPAC 105 PERSONNEL ADMINISTRATION Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
Important Note – IGNOU BPAC 105 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free You may be aware that you need to submit your assignments before you can appear for the Term End Exams. Please remember to keep a copy of your completed assignment, just in case the one you submitted is lost in transit.
Submission Date :
- 31st March 2033 (if enrolled in the July 2033 Session)
- 30th Sept, 2033 (if enrolled in the January 2033 session).
All questions are compulsory.
Answer the following descriptive category questions in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks in Assignment A.
Answer the following short category questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10 marks in Assignment B.
Answer the following short category questions in about 100 words each. Each question carries 6 marks in Assignment C.
1. Write a note on various types of training conducted by training institutions in India.
Training: Meaning, Definition and Types of Training!
Training constitutes a basic concept in human resource development. It is concerned with developing a particular skill to a desired standard by instruction and practice. Training is a highly useful tool that can bring an employee into a position where they can do their job correctly, effectively, and conscientiously. Training is the act of increasing the knowledge and skill of an employee for doing a particular job.
Definition of Training:
Dale S. Beach defines training as ‘the organized procedure by which people learn knowledge and/or skill for a definite purpose’. Training refers to the teaching and learning activities carried on for the primary purpose of helping members of an organization acquire and apply the knowledge, skills, abilities, and attitudes needed by a particular job and organization.According to Edwin Flippo, ‘training is the act of increasing the skills of an employee for doing a particular job’.
Need for Training:
Every organization should provide training to all the employees irrespective of their qualifications and skills.
Specifically the need for training arises because of following reasons:
1. Environmental changes:
Mechanization, computerization, and automation have resulted in many changes that require trained staff possessing enough skills. The organization should train the employees to enrich them with the latest technology and knowledge.
2. Organizational complexity:
With modern inventions, technological upgradation, and diversification most of the organizations have become very complex. This has aggravated the problems of coordination. So, in order to cope up with the complexities, training has become mandatory.
3. Human relations:
Every management has to maintain very good human relations, and this has made training as one of the basic conditions to deal with human problems.
4. To match employee specifications with the job requirements and organizational needs:
An employee’s specification may not exactly suit to the requirements of the job and the organization, irrespective of past experience and skills. There is always a gap between an employee’s present specifications and the organization’s requirements. For filling this gap training is required.
5. Change in the job assignment:
Training is also necessary when the existing employee is promoted to the higher level or transferred to another department. Training is also required to equip the old employees with new techniques and technologies.
Importance of Training:
Training of employees and mangers are absolutely essential in this changing environment. It is an important activity of HRD which helps in improving the competency of employees. Training gives a lot of benefits to the employees such as improvement in efficiency and effectiveness, development of self confidence and assists every one in self management.The stability and progress of the organization always depends on the training imparted to the employees. Training becomes mandatory under each and every step of expansion and diversification. Only training can improve the quality and reduce the wastages to the minimum. Training and development is also very essential to adapt according to changing environment.
Types of Training:
Various types of training can be given to the employees such as induction training, refresher training, on the job training, vestibule training, and training for promotions.
Some of the commonly used training programs are listed below:
1. Induction training:
Also known as orientation training given for the new recruits in order to make them familiarize with the internal environment of an organization. It helps the employees to understand the procedures, code of conduct, policies existing in that organization.
2. Job instruction training:
This training provides an overview about the job and experienced trainers demonstrates the entire job. Addition training is offered to employees after evaluating their performance if necessary.
3. Vestibule training:
It is the training on actual work to be done by an employee but conducted away from the work place.
4. Refresher training:
This type of training is offered in order to incorporate the latest development in a particular field. This training is imparted to upgrade the skills of employees. This training can also be used for promoting an employee.
5. Apprenticeship training:
Apprentice is a worker who spends a prescribed period of time under a supervisor.
2. Describe the various steps in the recruitment process.
Recruitment is a core function of the Human Resource department. It is a process that involves everything from identifying, attracting, screening, shortlisting, interviewing, selecting, hiring, and onboarding employees.
The recruitment teams can be large or small depending on the size of an organization. However, in smaller organizations, recruitment is typically the responsibility of a recruiting manager.
Many organizations outsource their recruiting needs, while some companies rely exclusively on advertisements, job boards, and social media channels to recruit talent for new positions. Many companies of today, use recruitment software to make their recruitment process more effective and efficient.
Importance of a Strong Recruitment Process
1. Identifying the Hiring Needs
Whether a job opening is newly formed or just vacated, you cannot find what you need if you don’t know what you need in the first place. So, your recruitment process should start with identifying the vacancies that exist followed by analyzing the job specifications including the knowledge, skills and experience needed for the role. Here’s how you can determine your hiring needs:
- Figure out where the gaps are in your current team. Check if you have new needs in terms of ability, performance or personality. Ask yourself if you need someone to take care of something that is not being addressed currently. This will tell you that there is a hiring need.
- Keep a track of input versus output when it comes to your team. See if there is an increase in workload that needs to be addressed by hiring.
- Regularly analyse performance and make a list of missing qualities, qualifications, skills and proficiencies that you need to add to your team. This can also signal towards hiring needs.
- Be mindful of existing employees leaving. This is definitely when you will have a hiring need.
Every time you recognize that there is indeed a hiring need, act before it becomes a pressing matter.The recruitment process starts off with recruitment planning that involves analyzing and describing job specifications, qualifications, experience, and skills required to fill the open positions.If the recruitment plan is not well-structured, it may fail to attract potential employees from a pool of candidates.
Factors That Influence Recruitment
- Size of the organization
- Salary structure
- Work culture and working condition within the organization
- The growth rate of the organization
- The current state of employment in the economy
Setting up the Best Recruitment Team
A strong recruitment team ensures a strong recruitment process. The team’s role in the recruitment process is crucial because one wrong decision can affect the productivity of the entire workforce.The best recruitment team should be able to:
- Clearly identify the job vacancy and define the qualities of an ideal candidate.
- Write a clear job description to enable candidates to understand the job and to assess whether they are the right fit.
- Create an outline detailing the qualities needed in an ideal candidate, which will also help later during the candidate selection process.
- Duties & Responsibilities
- Qualification & Skills
- Compensation, Perks & Benefits
Checklist to Crafting the Perfect Job Description
- Company Name & Description
- Core Values
- Benefits Offered
- Job Title
- Industry Pay
- Description of Duties
- Demand (specific skill set, knowledge, experience or training required for the job)
- Qualities that are nice to have and would be an added advantage
- A conversational CTA
IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
IGNOU BPAC 105 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPAC 105 PERSONNEL ADMINISTRATION Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
GET IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
3. Examine the reasons for growing importance of bureaucracy.
4. Describe the methods of job evaluation.
5. Discuss the scope of personnel administration.
Get IGNOU BPAC 105 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
IGNOU BPAC 105 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 get here all ignou solved assignment 2022-23 , ignou guess paper , ignou help books and ignou exam related material. We help students to get their assignment done with our handwritten services, BPAC 105 PERSONNEL ADMINISTRATION Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free you can access our all material and services through WhatsApp also , 8130208920
6. Explain the role and functions of the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions.
7. Discuss the relationship between the government and public services.
8. Why is promotion necessary in civil services?
9. What are the components of performance management process?
10. Describe trade union rights.
GET SOLVED PDF – Click Here
IGNOU Instructions for the BPAC 105 PERSONNEL ADMINISTRATION Solved Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BPAC 105 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Before attempting the assignment, please read the following instructions carefully.
- Read the detailed instructions about the assignment given in the Handbook and Programme Guide.
- Write your enrolment number, name, full address and date on the top right corner of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Write the course title, assignment number and the name of the study centre you are attached to in the centre of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Use only foolscap size paperfor your response and tag all the pages carefully
- Write the relevant question number with each answer.
- You should write in your own handwriting.
GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
IGNOU BPAC 105 Solved Assignment 2022-23 You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
- Planning: Read the questions carefully. IGNOU BPAC 105 Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
- Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. IGNOU BPAC 105 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
- Presentation: IGNOU BPAC 105 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF Once you are satisfied with your answers, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize.
The top of the first page of your response sheet should look like this: Get IGNOU Assignment Front page through. And Attach on front page of your assignment. Students need to compulsory attach the front page in at the beginning of their handwritten assignment.
ENROLMENT NO: …………………………………………………….
COURSE TITLE: ………………………………………………………
ASSIGNMENT NO: …………………………………………………
STUDY CENTRE: …………………………………………….……..
BPAC 105 Handwritten Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BPAC 105 Solved Assignment 2022-23 – We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. BPAC 105 PERSONNEL ADMINISTRATION Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPAC 105 PERSONNEL ADMINISTRATION Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done –8130208920
BUY PDF & Handwritten
- Solved PDF Cost – @50 rs per Paper / Subject
- Handwritten Hardcopy – @350 rs per paper/ subject
WhatsApp – 8130208920