IGNOU BPCS 183 Solved Assignment 2022-23 , BPCS 183 EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free : BPCS 183 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 , IGNOU BPCS 183 Assignment 2022-23, BPCS 183 Assignment 2022-23 , BPCS 183 Assignment , BPCS 183 EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free IGNOU Assignments 2022-23- BACHELOR OF ARTS Assignment 2022-23 Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of the present session for BACHELOR OF ARTS Programme for the year 2022-23. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. Study of Political Science is very important for every person because it is interrelated with the society and the molar values in today culture and society. IGNOU solved assignment 2022-23 ignou dece solved assignment 2022-23, ignou ma sociology assignment 2022-23 meg 10 solved assignment 2022-23 ts 6 solved assignment 2022-23 , meg solved assignment 2022-23 .
IGNOU BPCS 183 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPCS 183 EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
Important Note – IGNOU BPCS 183 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free You may be aware that you need to submit your assignments before you can appear for the Term End Exams. Please remember to keep a copy of your completed assignment, just in case the one you submitted is lost in transit.
Submission Date :
- 31st March 2033 (if enrolled in the July 2033 Session)
- 30th Sept, 2033 (if enrolled in the January 2033 session).
All questions are compulsory.
Answer the following descriptive category questions in about 500 words each. Each
question carries 20 marks in Assignment One.
Answer the following short category questions in about 100 words each. Each question
carries 5 marks in Assignment Two.
1. Differentiate between emotions, feelings and mood.
Emotions come first, then feelings come after as the emotion chemicals go to work in our bodies. Then moods develop from a combination of feelings.
Emotions are chemicals released in response to our interpretation of a specific trigger. It takes our brains about 1/4 second to identify the trigger, and about another 1/4 second to produce the chemicals. By the way, emotion chemicals are released throughout our bodies, not just in our brains, and they form a kind of feedback loop between our brains & bodies. They last for about six seconds – hence the name of our organization.
Feelings happen as we begin to integrate the emotion, to think about it, to “let it soak in.” In English, we use “feel” for both physical and emotional sensation — we can say we physically feel cold, but we can also emotionally feel cold. This is a clue to the meaning of “feeling,” it’s something we sense. Feelings are more “cognitively saturated” as the emotion chemicals are processed in our brains & bodies. Feelings are often fueled by a mix of emotions, and last for longer than emotions.
Moods are more generalized. They’re not tied to a specific incident, but a collection of inputs. Mood is heavily influenced by several factors: the environment (weather, lighting, people around us), physiology (what we’ve been eating, how we’ve been exercising, how healthy we are), and finally our mental state (where we’re focusing attention and our current emotions). Moods can last minutes, hours, probably even days.
What is Emotion?
Immediate physiological response to perceived stimulus. Chemicals released throughout our body that last about six seconds.
Why do we have Emotions?
Emotions continuously regulate every living cell to adapt to emerging threats and opportunities. They provide raw data about the world around us that is essential to our functioning.
What is Feeling?
The physical & mental sensations that arise as we internalize emotions. Feelings are cognitively saturated emotion chemicals.
Why do we have Feelings?
Feelings are how we begin to make meaning of emotion; they cause us to pay attention and react to the perceived threats or opportunities. We’re acting on emotional data.
What is Mood?
Mood is a mix of feelings and emotions as we go through our days; a mood is a semi-persistent mental + physical + emotional state.
Why do we have Moods?
Often the threats & opportunities that emotions and feelings signal are not just one-off; by having a lasting mood, we stay attuned to handle what’s next.
2. Define emotional intelligence in terms of what it is and what it is not.
Emotional intelligence (EI) refers to the ability to perceive, control, and evaluate emotions. Some researchers suggest that emotional intelligence can be learned and strengthened, while others claim it’s an inborn characteristic.
The ability to express and control emotions is essential, but so is the ability to understand, interpret, and respond to the emotions of others. Imagine a world in which you could not understand when a friend was feeling sad or when a co-worker was angry. Psychologists refer to this ability as emotional intelligence, and some experts even suggest that it can be more important than IQ in your overall success in life.
Signs of Emotional Intelligence
Some key signs and examples of emotional intelligence include:
- An ability to identify and describe what people are feeling
- An awareness of personal strengths and limitations
- Self-confidence and self-acceptance
- The ability to let go of mistakes
- An ability to accept and embrace change
- A strong sense of curiosity, particularly about other people
- Feelings of empathy and concern for others
- Showing sensitivity to the feelings of other people
- Accepting responsibility for mistakes
- The ability to manage emotions in difficult situations
How Emotional Intelligence Is Measured
A number of different assessments have emerged to measure levels of emotional intelligence. Such tests generally fall into one of two types: self-report tests and ability tests.
Self-report tests are the most common because they are the easiest to administer and score. On such tests, respondents respond to questions or statements by rating their own behaviors. For example, on a statement such as “I often feel that I understand how others are feeling,” a test-taker might describe the statement as disagree, somewhat disagree, agree, or strongly agree.
Ability tests, on the other hand, involve having people respond to situations and then assessing their skills. Such tests often require people to demonstrate their abilities, which are then rated by a third party.
If you are taking an emotional intelligence test administered by a mental health professional, here are two measures that might be used:
- Mayer-Salovey-Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test (MSCEIT) is an ability-based test that measures the four branches of Mayer and Salovey’s EI model. Test-takers perform tasks designed to assess their ability to perceive, identify, understand, and manage emotions.
- Emotional and Social Competence Inventory (ESCI) is based on an older instrument known as the Self-Assessment Questionnaire and involves having people who know the individual offer ratings of that person’s abilities in several different emotional competencies. The test is designed to evaluate the social and emotional abilities that help distinguish people as strong leaders.
There are also plenty of more informal online resources, many of them free, to investigate your emotional intelligence.
3. Explain the GENOS model of emotional intelligence.
The Genos Emotional Intelligence Inventory (Genos EI), is a behaviour-based measured. It provides insight into how well someone demonstrates emotionally intelligent workplace behaviour from the most credible source available: those who see the person in action every day. Underpinned by a wealth of peer-reviewed research Genos EI Is available in self, 180 and full 360-degree formats and in Leadership and Individual Contributor versions. It is also available in many different languages being used by a wide variety of fortune 500 multinational companies every day.
- Interpretation of results is engaging and readily accessible in beautifully presented reports.
- Results are both internally benchmarked and benchmarked against global norms.
- Raters provide free text responses for each competency assessed. These are captured in the Feedback Reports and help participants understand the context behind rater responses to assessment questions.
- Results come with Development Tips workbooks detailing how participants can improve their emotional intelligence, relationships and success at work.
Housed in a modern, responsive, online survey system, raters can complete Genos EI on their phone, tablet, PC or Mac, anywhere, at any time. At 42 items in length Genos EI typically takes 10 minutes to complete. The secure administration platform makes it easy to set up survey groups, monitor survey progress and download finished reports.
The Genos model shown below comprises a set of emotionally intelligent competencies. Competencies represent skills and behaviours, based on underlying abilities and experiences, that are measurable, observable and predict workplace performance. The six emotionally intelligent competencies of the Genos model capture the skills and behaviours that manifest from emotional intelligence abilities.
The competencies of the model help people consistently demonstrate the productive being states (on the right of the competencies), as opposed to the unproductive being states (on the left of the competencies).
IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
IGNOU BPCS 183 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPCS 183 EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
GET IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
4. Describe the functions of emotions.
5. Describe the five components of emotions.
6. Describe the historical development of emotional intelligence.
7. Write down the benefits of emotional intelligence.
8. What is self-regulation? Describe the sub-components of it.
9. Describe the meaning and importance of self control.
10. Describe the strategies to develop assertiveness.
11. Explain Maslow’s hierarchy of needs.
Get BPCS 183 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
IGNOU BPCS 183 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 get here all ignou solved assignment 2022-23 , ignou guess paper , ignou help books and ignou exam related material. We help students to get their assignment done with our handwritten services, BPCS 183 EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free you can access our all material and services through WhatsApp also , 8130208920
GET SOLVED PDF – Click Here
IGNOU Instructions for the BPCS 183 EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE Solved Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BPCS 183 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Before attempting the assignment, please read the following instructions carefully.
- Read the detailed instructions about the assignment given in the Handbook and Programme Guide.
- Write your enrolment number, name, full address and date on the top right corner of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Write the course title, assignment number and the name of the study centre you are attached to in the centre of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Use only foolscap size paperfor your response and tag all the pages carefully
- Write the relevant question number with each answer.
- You should write in your own handwriting.
GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
IGNOU BPCS 183 Solved Assignment 2022-23 You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
- Planning: Read the questions carefully. IGNOU BPCS 183 Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
- Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. IGNOU BPCS 183 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
- Presentation: IGNOU BPCS 183 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF Once you are satisfied with your answers, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize.
The top of the first page of your response sheet should look like this: Get IGNOU Assignment Front page through. And Attach on front page of your assignment. Students need to compulsory attach the front page in at the beginning of their handwritten assignment.
ENROLMENT NO: …………………………………………………….
COURSE TITLE: ………………………………………………………
ASSIGNMENT NO: …………………………………………………
STUDY CENTRE: …………………………………………….……..
IGNOU BPCS 183 Solved Assignment 2022-23 – We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. BPCS 183 EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPCS 183 EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done –8130208920
Related Material Also –
BUY PDF & Handwritten
- Solved PDF Cost – @50 rs per Paper / Subject
- Handwritten Hardcopy – @350 rs per paper/ subject
WhatsApp – 8130208920