IGNOU BPAS 186 Solved Assignment 2022-23 , BPAS 186 STRESS AND TIME MANAGEMENT Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free : BPAS 186 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 , IGNOU BPAS 186 Assignment 2022-23, BPAS 186 Assignment 2022-23 , BPAS 186 Assignment , BPAS 186 STRESS AND TIME MANAGEMENT Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free IGNOU Assignments 2022-23- BACHELOR OF ARTS Assignment 2022-23 Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of the present session for BACHELOR OF ARTS Programme for the year 2022-23. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. Study of Political Science is very important for every person because it is interrelated with the society and the molar values in today culture and society. IGNOU solved assignment 2022-23 ignou dece solved assignment 2022-23, ignou ma sociology assignment 2022-23 meg 10 solved assignment 2022-23 ts 6 solved assignment 2022-23 , meg solved assignment 2022-23 .
- 1 IGNOU BPAS 186 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
- 2 1. ‘Positive time management style apportions adequate time for all the seven dimensions of life for success and happiness’. Comment.
- 3 2. Examine the effect of stress on health and performance of an employee in an organisaiton.
- 4 3. Highlight the consequences of wasting time and benefits of time management. 4. How time management can contribute in managing stress? 5. Discuss the effect of stress on relationships.
- 5 GET IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
- 6 6. Discuss Psychodynamic Theory. 7. Write a note on work-life imbalance. 8. What do you mean by procrastination? 9. Discuss the Equilibrium Approach to time management. 10. Enumerate the sources of workplace stress.
- 7 Get BPAS 186 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
- 8 GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
- 9 IGNOU Assignment Front Page
- 10 BPAS 186 Handwritten Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BPAS 186 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPAC 186 STRESS AND TIME MANAGEMENT Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
Important Note – IGNOU BPAS 186 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free You may be aware that you need to submit your assignments before you can appear for the Term End Exams. Please remember to keep a copy of your completed assignment, just in case the one you submitted is lost in transit.
Submission Date :
- 31st March 2033 (if enrolled in the July 2033 Session)
- 30th Sept, 2033 (if enrolled in the January 2033 session).
Answer all questions.
Answer the following in about 500 words each in Section A.
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each in Section B.
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each in Section C.
SECTION – A
1. ‘Positive time management style apportions adequate time for all the
seven dimensions of life for success and happiness’. Comment.
Time Management and Happiness
Since time management is life management, it has close relationship with happiness or disappointment in life. Poor time management leads to poor life management, which is bound to lead to unhappiness. On the contrary, sound and positive time management can enrich happiness in life.
The Rainbow Life
Let us metaphorically call a complete or holistic life as a “Rainbow Life”. As is well known, a rainbow has seven colours; likewise, life too has seven dimensions, which have been enumerated above. A wise person invests time on all the seven facets, after deeply assessing the priority of each. But, let us understand the implications of a rainbow life for time management. It is assumed that a balanced personality is a happy personality. Let us take all the seven dimensions from the perspective of time management.
SEVEN DIMENSIONS OF LIFE
i) Physical Excellence:
Adequate time needs to be spent on regular meals, walking, exercises/yoga, relaxation, rest and sleep. As far as possible, there should be a fixed time for specific physical activities. Working overtime at the cost of health may lead to stress and burnout. Mahatma Gandhi was a great advocate of regularity in physical activities. He believed that we are all trustees of our bodies and
ii) Mental Excellence
Adequate time ought to be given to mental and intellectual growth of a person. Everyone should spare time to read positive, purposive and creative literature every day. Sound ideas ought to percolate into the conscious and subconscious states of mind. Therefore, good reading must be considered as a requisite for sound mental development. “Reading maketh the man,” remarked eminent essayist Francis Bacon. Finding time for reading good literature, philosophy or any other purposive books or periodicals is a most satisfying pursuit. Bill Gates, Narayan Murthy, Ratan Tata and others are devout readers of good books.
ii) Emotional and Behavioural Dimensions
Nurturing positive emotions like love, faith, hope, joy and calmness enhances happiness. This becomes possible, among other things, through introspection and pranayam. Negative emotions like anger, hatred, jealousy and fear must be gradually banished from mind through introspection (looking within), catharsis (getting rid of troublesome feelings by expressing them) and selfanalysis. Unless one analyses the root causes of negative emotions, they are
difficult to be eliminated.
iv) Religious life and Spiritual Development
Religious rituals like visiting places of worship, reading scriptures, listening to devotional music and visiting saints and gurus are quite common in India. Such practices undertaken in a balanced manner help in making mind peaceful and enhancing happiness. Besides the ‘ritual,’ there is the `spiritual’ dimension of life that is supported by deep reflection and meditation. Spiritual growth helps us to conquer negativity and promotes positivity in life. It makes us strong, patient, tolerant, courageous and fearless.
v) Familial facet
One must give adequate time to one’s family, including parents, spouse and children. Likewise, others in our extended family who need our help and association also should be given adequate time. There are two greatest joys in life: the joy of family and the joy of work. A happy family life is a great motivator for excellence even in professional life. When parents spend time with their children, they instill in them a feeling of security and a sense of belongingness.
vi) Social Excellence
There are two kinds of people around us – those who need us and those whom we need. Both are important and both need our time. One must, however, refrain from being either over-social or under-social. Those who are over social waste time and money and those who are under-social deny themselves the pleasure of good company and support. A balanced social life is a life of fulfillment. There is no greater service in life than giving love, support and solace when they are genuinely needed by people around us.
vii) Professional Excellence
A valuable portion of our active life is spent in fulfilling our professional responsibilities. One needs to be efficient, creative, committed, responsible and responsive in one’s job. Punctuality and integrity are the foundations of sound professionalism. Besides the main job, there could be other associated professional activities that are important for overall professional growth. A congenial atmosphere at work place creates feelings of happiness among its members. And this inner joy gets transmitted to the family and social circles.
2. Examine the effect of stress on health and performance of an employee in an organisaiton.
Employees working in different sectors and organizations have to deal with stress. Bank workers are among the group of workers under a great deal of stress due to many antecedents of stress. Stress contributes to decreased organizational performance, decreased employee overall performance, high error rate and poor quality of work, high staff turnover, and absenteeism due to health problems such as anxiety, emotional disorder; work life imbalance; depression and other forms of ailments such as frequent headache; obesity and cardiac arrests.
This paper aims to examine the impact of job related stress on employee performance and job satisfaction. A sample of 150 employees from the Nigerian Bank industry of Nigeria was used for this survey.
Components of job stress namely: Lack of administrative support; excessive work load and work demand; problematic customer relations; co-worker’s relationship; family & work life balance and associated job risks were examined in this study.
The objective of the study is to explore the stress related problems of bankers and examine the relationship between stress and performance and the impact of stress on employee performance. The results show that all these factors of stress cause great stress in Nigerian bankers and negatively impacts their performance.
The findings of this study support the findings of a similar study on banking sector of Pakistan conducted by Usman Basher and Muhammad Ismail which showed that job stress significantly reduce the performance of an individual. Job stress is considered rising and has become challenge for the employer and because high level stress is results in low productivity, increased absenteeism and collection to other employee problems like alcoholism, drug abuse, hypertension and host of cardiovascular problems (Meneze 2005). Personality factors have shown inclination towards stress, anxiety, and other occupational health outcomes in different areas of medicine, and these factors may contribute to feelings of job dissatisfaction and stress (Michie and Williams 2003).
Thus it was recommended that employer should proactively minimize stress by providing adequate administrative support to employees; Optimize work load, effectively manage customer expectations, minimize relationship and role conflict, deploy adequate reward system and provide adequate training and counseling to employees in order to improve their job performance and job satisfaction.
IGNOU BPAS 186 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPAS 186 Stress and Time Management Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
SECTION – B
3. Highlight the consequences of wasting time and benefits of time management.
4. How time management can contribute in managing stress?
5. Discuss the effect of stress on relationships.
GET IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
SECTION – C
6. Discuss Psychodynamic Theory.
7. Write a note on work-life imbalance.
8. What do you mean by procrastination?
9. Discuss the Equilibrium Approach to time management.
10. Enumerate the sources of workplace stress.
Get BPAS 186 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
IGNOU BPAS 186 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 get here all ignou solved assignment 2022-23 , ignou guess paper , ignou help books and ignou exam related material. We help students to get their assignment done with our handwritten services, BPAS 186 STRESS AND TIME MANAGEMENT Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free you can access our all material and services through WhatsApp also , 8130208920
GET SOLVED PDF – Click Here
IGNOU Instructions for the BPAS 186 STRESS AND TIME MANAGEMENT Solved Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BPAS 186 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Before attempting the assignment, please read the following instructions carefully.
- Read the detailed instructions about the assignment given in the Handbook and Programme Guide.
- Write your enrolment number, name, full address and date on the top right corner of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Write the course title, assignment number and the name of the study centre you are attached to in the centre of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Use only foolscap size paperfor your response and tag all the pages carefully
- Write the relevant question number with each answer.
- You should write in your own handwriting.
GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
IGNOU BPAS 186 Solved Assignment 2022-23 You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
- Planning: Read the questions carefully. IGNOU BPAS 186 Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
- Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. IGNOU BPAS 186 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
- Presentation: IGNOU BPAS 186 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF Once you are satisfied with your answers, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize.
The top of the first page of your response sheet should look like this: Get IGNOU Assignment Front page through. And Attach on front page of your assignment. Students need to compulsory attach the front page in at the beginning of their handwritten assignment.
ENROLMENT NO: …………………………………………………….
COURSE TITLE: ………………………………………………………
ASSIGNMENT NO: …………………………………………………
STUDY CENTRE: …………………………………………….……..
IGNOU BPAS 186 Solved Assignment 2022-23 – We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. BEGS 186 STRESS AND TIME MANAGEMENT Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPAS 186 STRESS AND TIME MANAGEMENT Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done –8130208920
Related Material Also –
BUY PDF & Handwritten
- Solved PDF Cost – @50 rs per Paper / Subject
- Handwritten Hardcopy – @350 rs per paper/ subject
WhatsApp – 8130208920