IGNOU BPAS 184 Solved Assignment 2022-23 , BPAS 184 LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free : BPAS 184 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 , IGNOU BPAS 184 Assignment 2022-23, BPAS 184 Assignment 2022-23 , BPAS 184 Assignment , BPAS 184 LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free IGNOU Assignments 2022-23- BACHELOR OF ARTS Assignment 2022-23 Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of the present session for BACHELOR OF ARTS Programme for the year 2022-23. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. Study of Political Science is very important for every person because it is interrelated with the society and the molar values in today culture and society. IGNOU solved assignment 2022-23 ignou dece solved assignment 2022-23, ignou ma sociology assignment 2022-23 meg 10 solved assignment 2022-23 ts 6 solved assignment 2022-23 , meg solved assignment 2022-23 .
- 1 IGNOU BPAS 184 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
- 2 1. Write a note in brief on the principles, activities, and classification of logistics.
- 3 2. Describe the concept and techniques of inventory control.
- 4 3. Analyse the reasons for increasing importance of logistics management. 4. Describe the important components of logistics management information system. 5. Describe the various types of material handling equipment. 6. Identify the challenges of supply chain management? 7. What are Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tags? 8. Discuss the stages in development of customer success. 9. Analyse the environmental issues in logistics management. 10. List the benefits of outsourcing logistics management activities.
- 5 GET IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
- 6 Get BPAS 184 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
- 7 GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
- 8 IGNOU Assignment Front Page
- 9 BPAS 184 Handwritten Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BPAS 184 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPAC 184 LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
Important Note – IGNOU BPAS 184 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free You may be aware that you need to submit your assignments before you can appear for the Term End Exams. Please remember to keep a copy of your completed assignment, just in case the one you submitted is lost in transit.
Submission Date :
- 31st March 2033 (if enrolled in the July 2033 Session)
- 30th Sept, 2033 (if enrolled in the January 2033 session).
Answer all questions.
Answer the following in about 250 words each in Section A.
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each in Section B.
SECTION – A
1. Write a note in brief on the principles, activities, and classification of logistics.
Material across the supply chain of an enterprise to cost effectively make available the right product at the right place at the right time. Logistics must achieve the two critical goals of customer satisfaction and making available products at least cost. This is possible only when all the logistics functions are working as a unified system to achieve the common goal.
Principles of Logistics
Initially logistics was considered a custodial activity with storekeepers being the custodians of stored supplies. This view has changed with logistics concerned with the efficient movement of materials to the customers. The central principles of logistics are given as the Seven Rights of Logistics. It encompasses movement of
1) The Right Materials/Products so that always the product/service required at the time must be made available.
2) In Right Quantity so that the correct amount is available, as smaller amounts result in the halting of production, while larger amounts result in building up stocks.
3) In Right Condition so that the right quality of the product/service be made available that the client requires.
4) At the Right Time ensuring the product/service be made available at the time required by the client.
5) To the Right Place so that the product/service be made available at the place where the client needs it.
6) At the Right Cost ensuring the product/service be made available at the cost accepted by the client.
7) To the Right Customers, Associates, Suppliers and Stockholders.
These seven rights highlight the importance of moving and storing materials in an efficient, timely, and reliable manner. The seven rights also link logistics to the key strategic objectives of cost competitiveness, quality, flexibility, and delivery. The seven rights demonstrate that logistic activities provide the foundation for high levels of customer satisfaction.
2. Describe the concept and techniques of inventory control.
Inventory control, also called stock control, is the process of managing a company’s inventory levels, whether that be in their own warehouse or spread over other locations. It comprises management of items from the time you have them in stock to their final destination (ideally to customers) or disposal (not ideal). An inventory control system also monitors their movement, usage, and storage.
Inventory control means managing your inventory levels to ensure that you are keeping the optimal amount of each product. Proper inventory control can keep track of your purchase orders and keep a functional supply chain. Systems can be put in place to help with forecasting and allow you to set reorder points, too.
Inventory control can include:
- Barcode scanner integration
- Complete inventory counts
- Keeping track of physical inventory with sales and purchase orders
- Product details, locations, and histories
- Reports and adjustments
The general goal is to maximize your profits while the least amount of inventory possible is sitting in your warehouse. Your business must do this without compromising customer satisfaction. While you can handle inventory control manually, there are automated systems that take the responsibility of managing your stock levels, and help eliminate costly human error.
According to the US Census Bureau, in July 2020, U.S. manufacturers and retailers were holding $1.33 of inventory for every $1 in sales. Effective Inventory control allows you to change that inventory/sales ratio for the better. Stationary stock does not do anything for your business or its bottom line. Make the most out of the precious space you have, while ensuring you always meet customer demand.
Inventory control vs. inventory management
While they both deal with aspects of inventory, inventory control is different from inventory management. Inventory control works with the inventory already in a distributor’s warehouse. It requires knowing what products are in your inventory and where it is located within your warehouse. It ensures the inventory remains in good condition and is organized in a way that minimizes cost.
Inventory management includes the business processes of product replenishment and forecasting. Management encompasses when to reorder products and how much product to order, to avoid either stockouts or holding too much inventory. It ensures that the right inventory is in the right place, at the right time, and in the correct quantity. You can achieve better inventory management when you improve your inventory control.
Here are some ways inventory control is important for your business so you can gain an inherent understanding of the purpose of inventory control.
Having an inventory management system allows you to implement greater quality control. If you can track and manage all aspects of your stock, you better control quality. The longer you hold inventory, the more likely it is to get damaged. You can avoid that by ensuring that stock gets rotated through your warehouse.
IGNOU BPAS 184 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPAS 184 LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
SECTION – B
GET IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
Get BPAS 184 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
IGNOU BPAS 184 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 get here all ignou solved assignment 2022-23 , ignou guess paper , ignou help books and ignou exam related material. We help students to get their assignment done with our handwritten services, BPAS 184 LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free you can access our all material and services through WhatsApp also , 8130208920
GET SOLVED PDF – Click Here
IGNOU Instructions for the BPAS 184 LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT Solved Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BPAS 184 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Before attempting the assignment, please read the following instructions carefully.
- Read the detailed instructions about the assignment given in the Handbook and Programme Guide.
- Write your enrolment number, name, full address and date on the top right corner of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Write the course title, assignment number and the name of the study centre you are attached to in the centre of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Use only foolscap size paperfor your response and tag all the pages carefully
- Write the relevant question number with each answer.
- You should write in your own handwriting.
GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
IGNOU BPAS 184 Solved Assignment 2022-23 You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
- Planning: Read the questions carefully. IGNOU BPAS 184 Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
- Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. IGNOU BPAS 184 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
- Presentation: IGNOU BPAS 184 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF Once you are satisfied with your answers, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize.
The top of the first page of your response sheet should look like this: Get IGNOU Assignment Front page through. And Attach on front page of your assignment. Students need to compulsory attach the front page in at the beginning of their handwritten assignment.
ENROLMENT NO: …………………………………………………….
COURSE TITLE: ………………………………………………………
ASSIGNMENT NO: …………………………………………………
STUDY CENTRE: …………………………………………….……..
IGNOU BPAS 184 Solved Assignment 2022-23 – We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. BEGS 185 LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPAS 184 LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done –8130208920
Related Material Also –
BUY PDF & Handwritten
- Solved PDF Cost – @50 rs per Paper / Subject
- Handwritten Hardcopy – @350 rs per paper/ subject
WhatsApp – 8130208920