IGNOU BPCG 173 Solved Assignment 2022-23 , BPCG 173 PSYCHOLOGY FOR HEALTH AND WELLBEING Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free : BPCG 173 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 , IGNOU BPCG 173 Assignment 2022-23, BPCG 173 Assignment 2022-23 , BPCG 173 Assignment , BPCG 173 PSYCHOLOGY FOR HEALTH AND WELLBEING Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free IGNOU Assignments 2022-23 – BACHELOR OF ARTS Assignment 2022-23 Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of the present session for BACHELOR OF ARTS Programme for the year 2022-23. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. Study of Political Science is very important for every person because it is interrelated with the society and the molar values in today culture and society. IGNOU solved assignment 2022-23 ignou dece solved assignment 2022-23, ignou ma sociology assignment 2022-23 meg 10 solved assignment 2022-23 ts 6 solved assignment 2022-23 , meg solved assignment 2022-23 .
IGNOU BPCG 173 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPCG 173 PSYCHOLOGY FOR HEALTH AND WELLBEING Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
Important Note – IGNOU BPCG 173 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free You may be aware that you need to submit your assignments before you can appear for the Term End Exams. Please remember to keep a copy of your completed assignment, just in case the one you submitted is lost in transit.
Submission Date :
- 31st March 2033 (if enrolled in the July 2033 Session)
- 30th Sept, 2033 (if enrolled in the January 2033 session).
Answer the following in about 500 words each in Section A. Each question carry 20 marks.
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each in Section B. Each question carry 10 marks.
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each in Section C. Each question carry 6 marks.
1. . Describe relaxation techniques and Yoga as techniques of stress management.
Relaxation techniques are a great way to help with stress management. Relaxation isn’t only about peace of mind or enjoying a hobby. It’s a process that decreases the stress effects on your mind and body. Relaxation techniques can help you cope with everyday stress. And these techniques can help with long-term stress or stress related to various health problems, such as heart disease and pain.
Whether your stress is spiraling out of control or you’ve already got it tamed, you can benefit from learning relaxation techniques. Learning basic relaxation techniques is easy. Relaxation techniques are often free or low cost, pose little risk, and can be done nearly anywhere.
Explore simple relaxation techniques and get started on de-stressing your life and improving your health and overall well-being.
The benefits of relaxation techniques
When faced with many responsibilities and tasks or the demands of an illness, relaxation techniques may not be a priority in your life. But that means you might miss out on the health benefits of relaxation.
Practicing relaxation techniques can have many benefits, such as:
- Slowing heart rate
- Lowering blood pressure
- Slowing breathing rate
- Improving digestion
- Controlling blood sugar levels
- Reducing activity of stress hormones
- Increasing blood flow to major muscles
- Reducing muscle tension and chronic pain
- Improving focus and mood
- Improving sleep quality
- Lowering fatigue
- Reducing anger and frustration
- Boosting confidence to handle problems
To get the most benefit, use relaxation techniques along with other positive coping methods, such as:
- Thinking positively
- Finding humor
- Managing time and priorities
- Exercising regularly
- Eating a healthy diet
- Getting enough sleep
- Spending time outside
- Reaching out to supportive family and friends
Types of relaxation techniques
Health care providers such as complementary and integrative health specialists and mental health providers can teach many relaxation techniques. But you can also learn some relaxation techniques on your own.
In general, relaxation techniques involve refocusing your attention on something calming and increasing awareness of your body. It doesn’t matter which relaxation technique you choose. What matters is that you try to practice relaxation regularly to reap its benefits.
Types of relaxation techniques include:
- Autogenic relaxation. Autogenic means something that comes from within you. In this relaxation technique, you use both visual imagery and body awareness to reduce stress.
You repeat words or suggestions in your mind that may help you relax and reduce muscle tension. For example, you may imagine a peaceful setting. Then you can focus on relaxing your breathing, slowing your heart rate, or feeling different physical sensations, such as relaxing each arm or leg one by one.
- Progressive muscle relaxation. In this relaxation technique, you focus on slowly tensing and then relaxing each muscle group.
This can help you focus on the difference between muscle tension and relaxation. You can become more aware of physical sensations.
In one method of progressive muscle relaxation, you start by tensing and relaxing the muscles in your toes and progressively working your way up to your neck and head. This is best done in a quiet area without interruptions. You can also start with your head and neck and work down to your toes. Tense your muscles for about five seconds and then relax for 30 seconds, and repeat.
Visualization. In this relaxation technique, you may form mental images to take a visual journey to a peaceful, calming place or situation.
2. Explain psychosomatic illnesses with a focus on Somatic Symptom and Related Disorder as given in DSM5.
SOMATIC SYMPTOM DISORDER
The diagnostic criteria for Somatic Symptom Disorder noted in DSM 5 are:
- One or more somatic symptoms that are distressing or result in significant disruption of daily life.
- Excessive thoughts, feelings, or behaviours related to the somatic symptoms or associated health concerns as manifested by at least one of the following:
- Disproportionate and persistent thoughts about the seriousness of one’s symptoms.
- Persistently high level of anxiety about health or symptoms.
- Excessive time and energy devoted to these symptoms or health concerns.
- Although any one somatic symptom may not be continuously present, the state of being symptomatic is persistent (typically more than 6 months).
Specify if:With predominant pain (previously pain disorder): This specifier is for individuals whose somatic symptoms predominantly involve pain.Specify if:Persistent: a persistent course is characterized by severe symptoms, marked impairment, and long duration (more than 6 months).Specify if:Mild: Only one of the symptoms specified in Criterion B is fulfilled.Moderate: Two or more of the symptoms specified in Criterion B are fulfilled.Severe: Two or more of the symptoms specified in Criterion B are fulfilled, plus there are multiple somatic complaints (or one very severe somatic symptom).The expected prevalence of Somatic Symptom Disorder stated in DSM 5 is higher than that for Somatization Disorder (<1%) but lower than that of Undifferentiated Somatoform Disorder (19%). Both are more common in women. Nevertheless, the term Somatic Symptom Disorder is considered by DSM 5 to be broadly equivalent to ICD10 F45.1 and ICD9 300.82 Undifferentiated Somatoform Disorder, and includes most patients with Hypochondriasis ICD 10 F45.21 and ICD 9 300.7.
ILLNESS ANXIETY DISORDER
The diagnostic criteria for Illness Anxiety Disorder noted in DSM 5 are:
- Preoccupation with having or acquiring a serious illness.
- Somatic symptoms are not present or if present, are only mild in intensity. If another medical condition is present or there is a high risk for developing a medical condition (e.g., strong family history is present), the preoccupation is clearly excessive or disproportionate.
- There is a high level of anxiety about health, and the individual is easily alarmed about personal health status.
- The individual performs excessive health-related behaviours (e.g., repeatedly checks his or her body for signs of illness) or exhibits maladaptive avoidance (e.g, avoids doctor appointments and hospitals).
- Illness preoccupation has been present for at least 6 months, but the specific illness that is feared may change over that period of time.
- The illness-related preoccupation is not better explained by another mental disorder, such as somatic symptom disorder, panic disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, body dysmorphic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, or delusional disorder, somatic type.
Specify whether:Care-seeking type: Medical care, including physician visits or undergoing tests and procedures, is frequently used.Care-avoidant type: Medical care is rarely used.The important distinction between Illness Anxiety Disorder and Somatic Symptom Disorder is that with the former, the individual’s distress emanates not primarily from the physical complaint itself but rather from his or her anxiety about the meaning, significance, or cause of the complaint. DSM 5 considers the prevalence over 1-2 years to be between 1.3 and 10% of populations, and 6-month to 1 year prevalence to be between 3 and 8%. Illness Anxiety Disorder encompasses those patients with Hypochondriasis, ICD 10 F45.21, ICD 9 300.7 who do not have somatic symptoms.
CONVERSION DISORDER (FUNCTIONAL NEUROLOGICAL SYMPTOM DISORDER)
The diagnostic criteria for Conversion Disorder noted in DSM 5 are:
- One or more symptoms of altered voluntary motor or sensory function.
- Clinical findings provide evidence of incompatibility between the symptom and recognized neurological or medical conditions.
- The symptom or deficit is not better explained by another medical or mental disorder.
- The symptom or deficit causes clinically significant distress or impairment in social, occupational, or other important areas of functioning or warrants medical evaluation.
3. Describe the effect of stress on health.
4. Explain acute and chronic pain.
5. Elucidate cognitive restructuring.
6. Holistic model of health.
7. Measurement of stress.
8. Proactive and avoidant coping.
9. Acquired Immuno Deficiency Syndrome.
10. Gainful employment.
IGNOU BPCG 173 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPCG 173 PSYCHOLOGY FOR HEALTH AND WELLBEING Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
Get BPCG 173 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
IGNOU BPCG 173 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 get here all ignou solved assignment 2022-23 , ignou guess paper , ignou help books and ignou exam related material. We help students to get their assignment done with our handwritten services, BPCG 173 PSYCHOLOGY FOR HEALTH AND WELLBEING Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free you can access our all material and services through WhatsApp also , 8130208920
GET SOLVED PDF – Click Here
IGNOU Instructions for the BPCG 173 PSYCHOLOGY FOR HEALTH AND WELLBEING Solved Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BPCG 173 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Before attempting the assignment, please read the following instructions carefully.
- Read the detailed instructions about the assignment given in the Handbook and Programme Guide.
- Write your enrolment number, name, full address and date on the top right corner of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Write the course title, assignment number and the name of the study centre you are attached to in the centre of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Use only foolscap size paperfor your response and tag all the pages carefully
- Write the relevant question number with each answer.
- You should write in your own handwriting.
GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
IGNOU BPCG 173 Solved Assignment 2022-23 You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
- Planning: Read the questions carefully. IGNOU BPCG 173 Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
- Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. IGNOU BPCG 173 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
- Presentation: IGNOU BPCG 173 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF Once you are satisfied with your answers, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize.
IGNOU Assignment Front Page
The top of the first page of your response sheet should look like this: Get IGNOU Assignment Front page through. And Attach on front page of your assignment. Students need to compulsory attach the front page in at the beginning of their handwritten assignment.
ENROLMENT NO: …………………………………………………….
COURSE TITLE: ………………………………………………………
ASSIGNMENT NO: …………………………………………………
STUDY CENTRE: …………………………………………….……..
BPCG 173 Handwritten Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BPCG 173 Solved Assignment 2022-23 – We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. BPCG 173 PSYCHOLOGY FOR HEALTH AND WELLBEING Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPCG 173 PSYCHOLOGY FOR HEALTH AND WELLBEING Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done –8130208920
Related Material Also –
BUY PDF & Handwritten
- Solved PDF Cost – @50 rs per Paper / Subject
- Handwritten Hardcopy – @350 rs per paper/ subject
WhatsApp – 8130208920