IGNOU BPCG 172 Solved Assignment 2022-23 , BPCG 172 YOUTH, GENDER AND IDENTITY Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free : BPCG 172 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 , IGNOU BPCG 172 Assignment 2022-23, BPCG 172 Assignment 2022-23 , BPCG 172 Assignment , BPCG 172 YOUTH, GENDER AND IDENTITY Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free IGNOU Assignments 2022-23 – BACHELOR OF ARTS Assignment 2022-23 Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of the present session for BACHELOR OF ARTS Programme for the year 2022-23. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. Study of Political Science is very important for every person because it is interrelated with the society and the molar values in today culture and society. IGNOU solved assignment 2022-23 ignou dece solved assignment 2022-23, ignou ma sociology assignment 2022-23 meg 10 solved assignment 2022-23 ts 6 solved assignment 2022-23 , meg solved assignment 2022-23 .
IGNOU BPCG 172 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPCG 172 YOUTH, GENDER AND IDENTITY Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
Important Note – IGNOU BPCG 172 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free You may be aware that you need to submit your assignments before you can appear for the Term End Exams. Please remember to keep a copy of your completed assignment, just in case the one you submitted is lost in transit.
Submission Date :
- 31st March 2033 (if enrolled in the July 2033 Session)
- 30th Sept, 2033 (if enrolled in the January 2033 session).
Answer the following in about 500 words each in Section A. Each question carry 20 marks.
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each in Section B. Each question carry 10 marks.
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each in Section C. Each question carry 6 marks.
1. Explain the concept of development. Discuss the cognitive development of youth
during the adolescence years.
Typical Cognitive Changes During Adolescence
During adolescence (between 12 and 18 years of age), the developing teenager gains the ability to think systematically about all logical relationships within a problem. The transition from concrete thinking to formal logical operations happens over time.Every adolescent progresses at their own rate in developing their ability to think in more complex ways. Each adolescent develops their own view of the world. Some adolescents may be able to apply logical operations to school work before they are able to apply them to personal problems.When emotional issues come up, they can add an additional level of complexity for an adolescent’s cognitive reasoning. The ability to consider possibilities, emotions, and facts, may impact decision making, in positive or negative ways.Some common features indicating growth from more simple to more complex cognitive development include:
During early adolescence, the use of more complex thinking is focused on personal decision making in school and home environments. This can include:
- Begins to demonstrate use of formal logical operations in schoolwork.
- Begins to question authority and society standards.
- Begins to form and verbalize their own thoughts and views on a variety of topics. These are usually more related to their own life, such as:
- Which sports are better to play
- Which groups are better to be included in
- What personal looks are desirable or attractive
- What parental rules should be changed
The focus of middle adolescence often includes more philosophical and futuristic concerns. Examples may include:
- Often questions and analyzes more extensively
- Thinks about and begins to form their own code of ethics (such as, What do I think is right?)
- Thinks about different possibilities and begins to develop own identity (such as, Who am I?)
- Thinks about and begins to consider possible future goals (such as, What do I want?)
- Thinks about and begins to make their own plans
- Begins to think long term
- Begins to consider how to influence relationships with others
During late adolescence, complex thinking processes are used to focus on less self-centered concepts and personal decision making. Examples may include:
- Increased thoughts about more global concepts such as justice, history and politics
- Develops idealistic views on specific topics or concerns
- Debates and develops intolerance of opposing views
- Begins to focus thinking on making career decisions
- Begins to focus thinking on emerging role in adult society
Fostering Healthy Adolescent Cognitive Development
To help encourage positive and healthy cognitive development in the adolescent:
- Help adolescents in getting adequate sleep, hydration, and nutrition.
- Include adolescents in discussions about a variety of topics, issues, and current events.
- Encourage adolescents to share ideas and thoughts with adults.
- Encourage adolescents to think independently and develop their own ideas.
- Help adolescents in setting their own goals.
- Encourage adolescents to think about possibilities of the future.
- Compliment and praise adolescents for well-thought-out decisions.
- Help adolescents in reviewing any poorly made decisions.
2.What is work-life balance? Discuss various challenges faced in it.
Work-life balance was first mentioned in the UK at the end of the 1970s. Obviously, since those days, a lot has happened in the professional and the personal world.
Every challenge we encounter adds to pressure, pressure leads to stress, stress leads to emotional and physical unbalance and unhappiness. So, it is important to overcome challenges, in order to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
1. Unrealistic demands
The demands that work and life throw at us can easily mount up to incredible levels. Unreasonable demands at work, arrangements that are eating into personal time, such as weekend meetings, and technology overload are mentioned as adding a lot of pressure. Demands of personal life are adding pressure to work, as time is required to accommodate family or friends, and are eating into work-time.
Think of family members with intensive schedules, impacting on yours (the mum that needs to ferry the athlete to extra training sessions or matches, or the partner that decides to do an evening course), or when expectations are set by others (like a monthly visit to parents). Meeting too many demands is a threat to the healthy balance.
How to deal with it?
It is important to be clear about what you want from work and life. Are the demands justified in the light of what you want? For every challenge, go through the questions: what do I gain from doing it and what is the price I pay? Who else gains from it and who else pays a price? This gives you a good structure to make a choice.
2. Lack of control
Lack of control is creating pressure, as it leaves you ‘hanging in there, with a dark cloud above your head’. It is difficult to deal with the uncontrollable workload or the insecurity of the situation of the company you work in. In personal circumstances aspects as illness, exams, kid issues can feel as if all control is gone and is very stressful.
How to deal with it?
The way to respond to lack of control is to find a different internal response. Feeling frustrated by the lack of control makes it worse. Accepting the situation for what it is, at this moment in time, won’t sap your energy and make you more efficient. Sometimes, you just have to go with the flow.
3. Unsupportive relationships
Unsupportive relationships at work, aversive behaviour or not getting credits, are creating a difficult and unproductive work environment whilst making people feel isolated. Unsupportive relationships at home, where no one helps each other or considers other people’s pressures creates frustration and unhappiness.
How to deal with it?
This comes down to people management, communication and expectations. Are you asking for support? Are you clear on what support you want? Could it be your expectations are not realistic?
4. Lack of resources
Not enough resources or not the right ones are really affecting how life can be organised. The absence of a PA or a good babysitter are both examples of important lacks.
How to deal with it?
Take action and try to be creative. If you can’t find a PA, could you outsource part of the tasks? Alternatively, lower your standards in certain areas. Something has to give, and it shouldn’t be you.
5. Unhelpful attitude
Resilience in challenging circumstances determines how well someone is coping and finding a way forward. If the energy levels are low and undermined, due to all the different challenges, it can be really hard to find that resilience.
3. Explain James Marcia’s theory of identity status.
5. Explain the macro influences on educational institutions.
6. Media and its impact on youth
7. Drive theories of aggression
9. Concept of equity and equality
10. Gender stereotyping.
IGNOU BPCG 172 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPCG 172 YOUTH, GENDER AND IDENTITY Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
Get BPCG 172 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
IGNOU BPCG 172 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 get here all ignou solved assignment 2022-23 , ignou guess paper , ignou help books and ignou exam related material. We help students to get their assignment done with our handwritten services, BPCG 172 YOUTH, GENDER AND IDENTITY Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free you can access our all material and services through WhatsApp also , 8130208920
GET SOLVED PDF – Click Here
IGNOU Instructions for the BPCG 172 YOUTH, GENDER AND IDENTITY Solved Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BPCG 172 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Before attempting the assignment, please read the following instructions carefully.
- Read the detailed instructions about the assignment given in the Handbook and Programme Guide.
- Write your enrolment number, name, full address and date on the top right corner of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Write the course title, assignment number and the name of the study centre you are attached to in the centre of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Use only foolscap size paperfor your response and tag all the pages carefully
- Write the relevant question number with each answer.
- You should write in your own handwriting.
GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
IGNOU BPCG 172 Solved Assignment 2022-23 You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
- Planning: Read the questions carefully. IGNOU BPCG 172 Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
- Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. IGNOU BPCG 172 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
- Presentation: IGNOU BPCG 172 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF Once you are satisfied with your answers, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize.
The top of the first page of your response sheet should look like this: Get IGNOU Assignment Front page through. And Attach on front page of your assignment. Students need to compulsory attach the front page in at the beginning of their handwritten assignment.
ENROLMENT NO: …………………………………………………….
COURSE TITLE: ………………………………………………………
ASSIGNMENT NO: …………………………………………………
STUDY CENTRE: …………………………………………….……..
IGNOU BPCG 172 Solved Assignment 2022-23 – We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. BPCG 172 YOUTH, GENDER AND IDENTITY Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPCG 172 YOUTH, GENDER AND IDENTITY Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done –8130208920
Related Material Also –
BUY PDF & Handwritten
- Solved PDF Cost – @50 rs per Paper / Subject
- Handwritten Hardcopy – @350 rs per paper/ subject
WhatsApp – 8130208920