IGNOU BPCG 171 Solved Assignment 2022-23 , BPCG 171 GENERAL PSYCHOLOGY Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free : BPCG 171 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 , IGNOU BPCG 171 Assignment 2022-23, BPCG 171 Assignment 2022-23 , BPCG 171 Assignment , BPCG 171 GENERAL PSYCHOLOGY Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free IGNOU Assignments 2022-23 – BACHELOR OF ARTS Assignment 2022-23 Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of the present session for BACHELOR OF ARTS Programme for the year 2022-23. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. Study of Political Science is very important for every person because it is interrelated with the society and the molar values in today culture and society. IGNOU solved assignment 2022-23 ignou dece solved assignment 2022-23, ignou ma sociology assignment 2022-23 meg 10 solved assignment 2022-23 ts 6 solved assignment 2022-23 , meg solved assignment 2022-23 .
- 1 IGNOU BPCG 171 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
- 2 2. Elaborate upon the theories and assessment of intelligence.
- 3 3. Discuss the stages of development. 4. Explain the Kohlberg’s theory of moral development. 5. Explain the process of thinking.
- 4 6. Applications of psychology in clinical and health. 7. Theories of Cognitive Development. 8. Humanistic approach to personality. 9. Assessment of personality. 10. Emotional and social intelligence.
- 5 Get BPCG 171 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
- 6 GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
- 7 IGNOU Assignment Front Page
- 8 BPCG 171 Handwritten Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BPCG 171 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPCG 171 GENERAL PSYCHOLOGY Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
Important Note – IGNOU BPCG 171 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free You may be aware that you need to submit your assignments before you can appear for the Term End Exams. Please remember to keep a copy of your completed assignment, just in case the one you submitted is lost in transit.
Submission Date :
- 31st March 2033 (if enrolled in the July 2033 Session)
- 30th Sept, 2033 (if enrolled in the January 2033 session).
Answer the following in about 500 words each in Section A. Each question carry 20 marks.
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each in Section B. Each question carry 10 marks.
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each in Section C. Each question carry 6 marks.
1. Describe the nature and principles of human development.
Principles of Human Growth and Development:
- Development is Continuous
- Development is Gradual
- Development is Sequential
- Rate of Development Varies Person to Person
- Development Proceeds from General to Specific
- Most Traits are Correlated in Development
- Growth and Development is a Product of Both Heredity and Environment
- Development is Predictable
- There is a Constant Interaction Between All Factors of Development
Principle # 1. Development is Continuous:
The process of growth and development continues from the conception till the individual reaches maturity. Development of both physical and mental traits continues gradually until these traits reach their maximum growth. It goes on continuously throughout life. Even after maturity has been attained, development does not end.
Principle # 2. Development is Gradual:
It does not come all on a sudden. It is also cumulative in nature.
Principle # 3. Development is Sequential:
Most psychologists agree that development is sequential or orderly. Every species, whether animal or human, follows a pattern of development peculiar to it. This pattern in general is the same for all individuals. The child crawls before he creeps, stands before he walks and babbles before he talks.
Principle # 4. Rate of Development Varies Person to Person:
Rate of development is not uniform. Individuals differ in the rate of growth and development. Boys and girls have different development rates. Each part of the body has its own particular rate of growth. There are periods of great intensity and equilibrium and there are periods of imbalance.
Principle # 5. Development Proceeds from General to Specific:
Development proceeds from general to specific. In all areas of development, general activity always precedes specific activity. For example, the fetus moves its whole body but is incapable of making specific responses. With respect to emotional behaviour infants approach strange and unusual objects with some sort of general fear response.
Later, their fears become more specific and elicit different kinds of behaviour, such as, crying, turning away and hiding etc.
Generally, it is seen that the child whose mental development is above average, is also superior in so many other aspects like health, sociability and special aptitudes.
Principle # 7. Growth and Development is a Product of Both Heredity and Environment:
Development is influenced by both heredity and environment. Both are responsible for human growth and development.
Principle # 8. Development is Predictable:
The difference in physiological and psychological potentialities can ‘ be predicated by observation and psychological tests.
Principle # 9. Development:
Development brings about both structural and functional changes.
Principle # 10. There is a Constant Interaction Between All Factors of Development:
Development in one area is highly related to development in other areas. For example, a child who has a good health can be active socially and intellectually.
2. Elaborate upon the theories and assessment of intelligence.
It might seem useless to define such a simple word. After all, we have all heard this word hundreds of times and probably have a general understanding of its meaning. However, the concept of intelligence has been a widely debated topic among members of the psychology community for decades.
Intelligence has been defined in many ways: higher level abilities (such as abstract reasoning, mental representation, problem solving, and decision making), the ability to learn, emotional knowledge, creativity, and adaptation to meet the demands of the environment effectively.
The study of human intelligence dates back to the late 1800s when Sir Francis Galton (the cousin of Charles Darwin) became one of the first people to study intelligence.
Galton was interested in the concept of a gifted individual, so he created a lab to measure reaction times and other physical characteristics to test his hypothesis that intelligence is a general mental ability that is a produce of biological evolution (hello, Darwin!).
Galton theorized that because quickness and other physical attributes were evolutionarily advantageous, they would also provide a good indication of general mental ability (Jensen, 1982).
Thus, Galton operationalized intelligence as reaction time.
Operationalization is an important process in research that involves defining an unmeasurable phenomenon (such as intelligence) in measurable terms (such as reaction time), allowing the concept to be studied empirically (Crowthre-Heyck, 2005).
Galton’s study of intelligence in the laboratory setting and his theorization of the heritability of intelligence paved the way for decades of future research and debate in this field.
Some researchers argue that intelligence is a general ability, whereas others make the assertion that intelligence comprises specific skills and talents. Psychologists contend that intelligence is genetic, or inherited, and others claim that it is largely influenced by the surrounding environment.
As a result, psychologists have developed several contrasting theories of intelligence as well as individual tests that attempt to measure this very concept.
Spearman’s General Intelligence (g)
Thurstone’s Primary Mental Abilities
Thurstone (1938) challenged the concept of a g-factor. After analyzing data from 56 different tests of mental abilities, he identified a number of primary mental abilities that comprise intelligence, as opposed to one general factor.
The seven primary mental abilities in Thurstone’s model are verbal comprehension, verbal fluency, number facility, spatial visualization, perceptual speed, memory, and inductive reasoning (Thurstone, as cited in Sternberg, 2003).
3. Discuss the stages of development.
4. Explain the Kohlberg’s theory of moral development.
5. Explain the process of thinking.
IGNOU BPCG 171 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPCG 171 GENERAL PSYCHOLOGY Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
Get BPCG 171 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
IGNOU BPCG 171 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 get here all ignou solved assignment 2022-23 , ignou guess paper , ignou help books and ignou exam related material. We help students to get their assignment done with our handwritten services, BPCG 171 GENERAL PSYCHOLOGY Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free you can access our all material and services through WhatsApp also , 8130208920
GET SOLVED PDF – Click Here
IGNOU Instructions for the BPCG 171 GENERAL PSYCHOLOGY Solved Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BPCG 171 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Before attempting the assignment, please read the following instructions carefully.
- Read the detailed instructions about the assignment given in the Handbook and Programme Guide.
- Write your enrolment number, name, full address and date on the top right corner of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Write the course title, assignment number and the name of the study centre you are attached to in the centre of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Use only foolscap size paperfor your response and tag all the pages carefully
- Write the relevant question number with each answer.
- You should write in your own handwriting.
GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
IGNOU BPCG 171 Solved Assignment 2022-23 You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
- Planning: Read the questions carefully. IGNOU BPCG 171 Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
- Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. IGNOU BPCG 171 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
- Presentation: IGNOU BPCG 171 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF Once you are satisfied with your answers, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize.
The top of the first page of your response sheet should look like this: Get IGNOU Assignment Front page through. And Attach on front page of your assignment. Students need to compulsory attach the front page in at the beginning of their handwritten assignment.
ENROLMENT NO: …………………………………………………….
COURSE TITLE: ………………………………………………………
ASSIGNMENT NO: …………………………………………………
STUDY CENTRE: …………………………………………….……..
BPCG 171 Handwritten Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BPCG 171 Solved Assignment 2022-23 – We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. BPCG 171 GENERAL PSYCHOLOGY Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPCG 171 GENERAL PSYCHOLOGY Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done –8130208920
BUY PDF & Handwritten
- Solved PDF Cost – @50 rs per Paper / Subject
- Handwritten Hardcopy – @350 rs per paper/ subject
WhatsApp – 8130208920