IGNOU BPAE 141 Solved Assignment 2022-23 , BPAE 141 RIGHT TO INFORMATION Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free : BPAE 141 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 , IGNOU BPAE 141 Assignment 2022-23, BPAE 141 Assignment 2022-23 , BPAE 141 Assignment , BPAE 141 RIGHT TO INFORMATION Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free IGNOU Assignments 2022-23- BACHELOR OF ARTS Assignment 2022-23 Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of the present session for BACHELOR OF ARTS Programme for the year 2022-23. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. Study of Political Science is very important for every person because it is interrelated with the society and the molar values in today culture and society. IGNOU solved assignment 2022-23 ignou dece solved assignment 2022-23, ignou ma sociology assignment 2022-23 meg 10 solved assignment 2022-23 ts 6 solved assignment 2022-23 , meg solved assignment 2022-23 .
- 1 IGNOU BPAE 141 Solved Assignment 2022-23
- 2 1. ‘‘The RTI Act is a path-breaking legislation that signals the march from darkness of secrecy to dawn of transparency’’. Comment.
- 3 2. Examine the problems and gaps, which are responsible for lack of effective implementation of the RTI Act, 2005.
- 4 GET IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
- 5 3. Write a note on the Central Information Commission. 4. Discuss the major challenges before the public authorities. 5. “Social Audit is a powerful tool, which is associated with accountability and promotes the RTI”. Examine.
- 6 Get IGNOU BPAE 141 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
- 7 6. Enumerate the various initiatives for generating public awareness regarding RTI. 7. Write a note on the Project Sarathi. 8. Examine the role and access of Media to Court Proceedings. 9. Highlight the significance of Commonwealth Human Rights initiative campaign for RTI. 10. Discuss the role of Jannakari – A facilitation centre to strengthen the RTI.
- 8 GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
- 9 IGNOU Assignment Front Page
- 10 BPAE 141 Handwritten Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BPAE 141 Solved Assignment 2022-23
We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPAE 141 RIGHT TO INFORMATION Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
Important Note – IGNOU BPAE 141 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free You may be aware that you need to submit your assignments before you can appear for the Term End Exams. Please remember to keep a copy of your completed assignment, just in case the one you submitted is lost in transit.
Submission Date :
- 31st March 2033 (if enrolled in the July 2033 Session)
- 30th Sept, 2033 (if enrolled in the January 2033 session).
All questions are compulsory.
Answer the following descriptive category questions in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks in Assignment A.
Answer the following short category questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10 marks in Assignment B.
Answer the following short category questions in about 100 words each. Each question carries 6 marks in Assignment C.
1. ‘‘The RTI Act is a path-breaking legislation that signals the march from darkness of secrecy to dawn of transparency’’. Comment.
Right to Information (RTI) is one of the most empowering and progressive legislations passed in post-Independent India. It empowers the citizen by promoting transparency and accountability in the working of every public authority. RTI enhances efficiency in the administration of public authorities, mitigates corruption and promotes good governance.
- Before RTI, the Official Secrets Act (1923) governed the disclosure of information held by public authorities in India.
- The Act was designed to deny information about government activities to the people and encouraged secrecy and opaqueness in administration.
- Absence of information created an environment of distrust between the people and the government, which impinged upon the development and jeopardized democratic governance.
Post-enactment of RTI, this environment has considerably changed. It has not only resulted in a transparent environment for citizens but has also empowered them in various ways:
- Accountability: RTI opens up government’s records to public scrutiny, thereby arming citizens with a vital tool to inform them about what the government does and how effectively.
- Participative Democracy: RTI makes the seeker of the information a partner in the decision-making process thereby ushering in citizen-centric governance.
- Transparency: The Act is used by civil society organizations and the media to bring about positive changes in the levels of corruption and accountability.
- Empowering common people: Issues like public distribution system, pensions, road repairs, electricity connections, telecom complaints have easily been dealt by people through the RTI.
- Empowering Public Servants: Many honest officers also feel strengthened as decisions are now open to civil society and media scrutiny which acts as a deterrent to any extraneous pressures.
However, there remain certain challenges in the effective implementation of the Act
- Inadequate public awareness especially in rural areas.
- lack of a proper system to manage and disseminate information.
- Incompetency of the public information officers (PIOs) to deal with the RTI requests.
- Bureaucratic mindset and attitudes that encourage secrecy and intimidation and threats to information seekers.
- Mass awareness campaigns should be organised in rural areas.
- Public Authorities should display behaviour of voluntary disclosure of information.
- The old mindset of secretive government, processes and transactions should be abhorred.
- Information seeker should have ample safeguards so that he is not threatened or his life is not in danger.
Democracy requires an informed citizenry and transparency of information which are vital to its functioning and also to contain corruption and to hold Governments and their instrumentalities accountable to the governed.
Despite its own challenges, RTI has ushered the level of transparency in the public sphere and thus can be called a novel step towards achieving good governance.
2. Examine the problems and gaps, which are responsible for lack of effective implementation of the RTI Act, 2005.
The basic objective of the Right to Information Act 2005 (RTI Act) is to empower the citizens, to seek information from Public Authorities. Thereby it promotes transparency and accountability in the working of the Government, and makes Indian democracy work for the people in real sense.
The current Covid-19 pandemic has put lives and livelihoods at stake and led to a socioeconomic crisis. In this context, the free flow of information is an essential component of crisis management.
However, contrary to the basic axiom of the RTI Act, a query seeking details of PM Cares fund was denied by the Prime Minister’s Office. It stated that the PM Cares fund is not a public authority. Also, the State Bank of India refused to give these details on the ground that it was third party information held under fiduciary capacity.
This highlights one of many issues pertaining to RTI Act. Therefore, given the importance of public access to information, it is necessary to address the underlying issues that mar the functioning of RTI Act.
Note: History of RTI Act
- First right to information law was enacted by Sweden in 1766.
- The idea of RTI Act in India was floated by the former Prime Minister of India, Shri. V.P. Singh in 1990.
- The first grassroot campaign for the introduction of RTI was started by Mazdoor Kisan Shakti Sangathan (MKSS) in 1994.
- National Campaign for People’s RTI – Formed in 1996; formulated initial draft of RTI law for the Government.
- Tamil Nadu became the first Indian State to pass RTI law in 1997.
- Freedom of Information (FOI) Act, 2002 passed by Parliament, could not be implemented.
- Bill for the present RTI Act, 2005 was passed on the recommendations of National Advisory Council (NAC) in May 2005, and RTI Act, 2005 became effective from October 12, 2005.
- Misuse of RTI Act : Due to non-applicability of locus-standi rule to RTI case and non-requirement of giving reasons for seeking information, it has been observed that the RTI act is misused by the many petitioners.
- This leaves ample scope for non-serious information seekers to misuse it for their personal interest rather than public interest in disclosure.
- Also, this diverts the time of public servants and adversely affects their work.
- Low Public Awareness: Public Awareness is very low in India regarding their rights as well as duties.
- Some reasons behind this are lack of education and awareness. It was further observed that awareness level is low among the rural areas and in disadvantaged communities such as women, SC/ST/OBC.
- Huge Backlog and Delay in Disposal of Cases: One of the reasons the RTI Act was considered to be revolutionary was that a response has to be provided in a fixed time, failing which the government official concerned would be penalized. However, this time-bound nature of the Act suffers due to multiple reasons:
- Due to the insufficient number of Information Commissioners at the center level, there is a high backlog and delay in the hearing of the cases.
- Further, because of poor quality, incomplete and inaccurate information, the filing the First appeal increases significantly under the RTI Act.
- Moreover, the act doesn’t provide any limit within which the Second Appeal to Chief Information Commission (CIC) must be heard. Due to this, the applicant has to wait for months in order to have his or her case heard at CIC.
- Ineffective record management systems and procedures to collect information from field offices lead to delays in processing RTI applications.
- Dilution of the law: The RTI Act (Amendment) Act, 2019 gives the central government the power to fix the terms and the service conditions of the Information Commissioners both at central and state levels.
- By vesting excessive powers with the central government, this amendment has hampered the autonomy of CIC.
- Issue of Enforceability: The Act does not give adequate authority to the Information Commissions to enforce their decisions.
- Information commissions can give directions to public authorities to take the steps necessary to comply with the Act, but are not empowered to take any action if such directions are ignored.
- Secrecy: The free flow of information in India remains severely restricted by the legislative framework including several pieces of restrictive legislation, such as the Official Secrets Act, 1923.
IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
IGNOU BPAE 141 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPAE 141 RIGHT TO INFORMATION Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
GET IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
Get IGNOU BPAE 141 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
IGNOU BPAE 141 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 get here all ignou solved assignment 2022-23 , ignou guess paper , ignou help books and ignou exam related material. We help students to get their assignment done with our handwritten services, BPAE 141 RIGHT TO INFORMATION Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free you can access our all material and services through WhatsApp also , 8130208920
6. Enumerate the various initiatives for generating public awareness regarding RTI.
7. Write a note on the Project Sarathi.
8. Examine the role and access of Media to Court Proceedings.
9. Highlight the significance of Commonwealth Human Rights initiative campaign for RTI.
10. Discuss the role of Jannakari – A facilitation centre to strengthen the RTI.
GET SOLVED PDF – Click Here
IGNOU Instructions for the BPAE 141 RIGHT TO INFORMATION Solved Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BPAE 141 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Before attempting the assignment, please read the following instructions carefully.
- Read the detailed instructions about the assignment given in the Handbook and Programme Guide.
- Write your enrolment number, name, full address and date on the top right corner of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Write the course title, assignment number and the name of the study centre you are attached to in the centre of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Use only foolscap size paperfor your response and tag all the pages carefully
- Write the relevant question number with each answer.
- You should write in your own handwriting.
GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
IGNOU BPAE 141 Solved Assignment 2022-23 You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
- Planning: Read the questions carefully. IGNOU BPAE 141 Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
- Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. IGNOU BPAE 141 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
- Presentation: IGNOU BPAE 141 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF Once you are satisfied with your answers, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize.
The top of the first page of your response sheet should look like this: Get IGNOU Assignment Front page through. And Attach on front page of your assignment. Students need to compulsory attach the front page in at the beginning of their handwritten assignment.
ENROLMENT NO: …………………………………………………….
COURSE TITLE: ………………………………………………………
ASSIGNMENT NO: …………………………………………………
STUDY CENTRE: …………………………………………….……..
BPAE 141 Handwritten Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BPAE 141 Solved Assignment 2022-23 – We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. BPAE 141 RIGHT TO INFORMATION Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPAE 141 RIGHT TO INFORMATION Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done –8130208920
BUY PDF & Handwritten
- Solved PDF Cost – @50 rs per Paper / Subject
- Handwritten Hardcopy – @350 rs per paper/ subject
WhatsApp – 8130208920