IGNOU BPAC 134 Solved Assignment 2022-23 , BPAC 134 ADMINISTRATIVE SYSTEM AT STATE AND DISTRICT LEVELS Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free : BPAC 134 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 , IGNOU BPAC 134 Assignment 2022-23, BPAC 134 Assignment 2022-23 , BPAC 134 Assignment , BPAC 134 ADMINISTRATIVE SYSTEM AT STATE AND DISTRICT LEVELS Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free IGNOU Assignments 2022-23- BACHELOR OF ARTS Assignment 2022-23 Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of the present session for BACHELOR OF ARTS Programme for the year 2022-23. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. Study of Political Science is very important for every person because it is interrelated with the society and the molar values in today culture and society. IGNOU solved assignment 2022-23 ignou dece solved assignment 2022-23, ignou ma sociology assignment 2022-23 meg 10 solved assignment 2022-23 ts 6 solved assignment 2022-23 , meg solved assignment 2022-23 .
- 1 IGNOU BPAC 134 Solved Assignment 2022-23
- 2 1. Examine the role of State Planning Board.
- 3 2. Describe the organisational structure, powers and functions of the Lokayukta.
- 4 GET IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
- 5 3. Highlight the position and functions of the Chief Secretary. 4. What are the various ways through which the Legislature exercises its control over administration? 5. Discuss the powers and functions of Panchayati Raj Institutions.
- 6 Get IGNOU BPAC 134 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
- 7 6. Write a note on the trends of urbanisation in India.
- 8 7. What do you mean by the status-quo approach?
- 9 8. Highlight the power of State Election Commission as a Civil Court.
- 10 9. Describe the significance of State Finance Commission.
- 11 10. Discuss the powers and functions of the Gram Panchayat.
- 12 GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
- 13 IGNOU Assignment Front Page
- 14 BPAC 134 Handwritten Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BPAC 134 Solved Assignment 2022-23
We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPAC 134 ADMINISTRATIVE SYSTEM AT STATE AND DISTRICT LEVELS Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
Important Note – IGNOU BPAC 134 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free You may be aware that you need to submit your assignments before you can appear for the Term End Exams. Please remember to keep a copy of your completed assignment, just in case the one you submitted is lost in transit.
Submission Date :
- 31st March 2033 (if enrolled in the July 2033 Session)
- 30th Sept, 2033 (if enrolled in the January 2033 session).
All questions are compulsory.
Answer the following descriptive category questions in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks in Assignment A.
Answer the following short category questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10 marks in Assignment B.
Answer the following short category questions in about 100 words each. Each question carries 6 marks in Assignment C.
1. Examine the role of State Planning Board.
The functions of State Planning Boards were outlined by the ARC which maintained that they should:
(1) Determine plan priorities of the state within the framework of the priorities of the national plan;
(2) Make an assessment of the state resources and formulate plans for the most effective and balanced utilization of those resources;
(3) Assist district authorities in formulating their development plans within the spheres in which such planning is considered useful and feasible and to coordinate these plans with the state plan;
(4) Identify factors which tend to retard economic and social development of the state and determine conditions to be established for successful execution of the plans; and
(5) Review the progress of implementation of the plan and measures as the review may indicate.
The board’s secretariat should normally have four units – one dealing with agriculture and irrigation, the second with power, industry and transport, the third with social services, and the fourth with evaluation. Planning cells should be constituted in the development department of the state governments.
The ARC recommended for the setting up of planning boards to complement and supplement the existing planning machinery in the states. They are generally headed by the chief ministers and planning minister and the finance minister are their members. The chief secretary and senior secretaries are members of these board with other experts.
The boards are mainly concerned with perspective planning, plan formulation and plan evaluation. The planning departments provide secretarial assistance to these boards. They strengthen the planning process through inputs of information and analysis but they will have to go a long way to become counterparts of the Planning Commission at the state level.
A number of state governments of the opposition parties, have been complaining about the dominance of the Central government through the National Development Council and the Planning Commission. The states complain that the Planning Commission determines the total size of the state plan and, even the sectoral plans, including individual schemes are approved by it.
The Central assistance is more in the form of loans than of grants and, while allocating grants, the needs of the weaker states are not given due weightage. The earmarking of resources by the Planning Commission, reduces the autonomy of the states and plan the process of formulation, scrutiny and finalisation of state plans, introduces unitariness in administration.
The bureaucratic structures and the all India services monopolise plan administration and the state governments stand as beggars at the gates of Planning Commission. The need for federalisation of Planning Commission is opposed on the ground that it will create a parallel economic government. But, then the state planning boards in state administration have proved to be ineffective and irrelevant.
2. Describe the organisational structure, powers and functions of the Lokayukta.
The Lokpal and Lokayukta Act 2013, makes it compulsory for each state to appoint Lokayukta similar to Lokpal at central level for investigation into complaints of corruption against government officers in public offices. As per the Act the institution should have both Judicial and Non-Judicial members. Lokayukta investigates cases of corruption committed at state level, and once proved recommends action. It is a great check on corruption, brings about transparency in the system, makes administrative machinery citizen friendly. His functions largely depend upon jurisdiction vested in him and facilities provided for taking cognizance of citizens’ grievances promptly, dexterously and expeditiously through simple, informal mechanism devoid of technicalities. Institution of Lokpal has not as yet been created at the centre, although efforts have been made since 1959. Meanwhile, Lokayuktas/Lokpal have been established by many states through state legislations. They provide for inquiry/investigation into complaints of corruption against public servants. He protects Citizens’ Right against mal-administration, corruption, delay, inefficiency, non-transparency, abuse of position, improper conduct etc. To keep the powers of Lokayukta neutral and non-biased provision for fixed tenure is made. The procedure to be followed is informal and inexpensive; technicalities do not come in way. Complaint is supported by affidavit, making out case for inquiry. He is representative of Legislature, powerful friend of citizens to act against officials action, inaction or corruption. But not anti-administration, rather helps in humanizing relations between the public and the administration, a step forward in establishing an ‘Open Government’ securing respect for the rule of law, an educator aiming at propagating the prevention of corruption, inefficiency and mal-administration in governance. He is, therefore, a check on corruption. Constitutional Amendment for Effectiveness An amendment to the Constitution has been proposed to implement the Lokayukta uniformly across Indian states. The proposed changes will make the institution of Lokayukta uniform across the country as a three-member body, headed by a retired Supreme Court judge or high court chief justice and comprising the state vigilance commissioner and a jurist or an eminent administrator as other members.
The Lokayukta (also Lok Ayukta) ( lokāyukta, “civil commissioner”) is the Indian Parliamentary Ombudsman, executed into power, through and for, each of the State Governments of India. It is brought into effect in a state, after passing the Lokayukta Act in respective state Legislature and a person of reputable background is nominated to the post. The post is created to quickly address grievances against the working integrity and efficiency of the government or its administration (public servants). Once appointed, Lokayukta cannot be dismissed or transferred by the government, and can only be removed by passing an impeachment motion by the state assembly, making it a powerful deterrent against corruption and mal-administration of the governing system.
The Administrative Reform Commission for Redressal of Citizen’s Grievances submitted its interim report to the prime minister in October,1966 with recommendations to set up the Institution of Lokayukta in each of the States to investigate complaints against administrative actions and to improve the standard of public administration in India through investigation of complaints against administrative actions, which includes complaints of corruption, favouritism and indiscipline as other existing systems to handle these issues, namely courts, departmental authorities and other avenues were not sufficient to deal with issues of corruption other malpractices by public servants and therefore, an alternative and efficient system machinery was needed. In 1968, the Government of India on the basis of the Administrative Reforms Commission report and its recommendation established the institution of Lokayukta on the pattern of the Ombudsman Institution and introduced a Bill which provided for appointment of Lok-Pal and his deputies at National level and included Lokayukta for the States. Though the bill passed in the Lok Sabha (Lower House) it could not be passed in the Rajya Sabha (Upper House). However, the Bill formed the basis of legislation in several States for the creation of Lokayukta and the provisions of the Lokayukta Acts varied from one State to another. As a result of this, resolutions were adopted in the 1st All India Lokayukta and Upa-Lokayuktas Conference held in Shimla, to keep a uniformity in the provisions of various Acts of the states and the same was reiterated in the All India Lokayukta and Upa-Lokayuktas Conference held in Bhopal on 9th and 10 October 2010.
As it was resolved that uniformity in the Acts of all the States is necessary and hence it was planned that this would be feasible only by a Central Legislation. Naresh Kadyan moved public interest litigation before High Court and then contempt of court order petition for not appointing Lokayukta in Haryana. The Administrative Reforms Commission (ARC) headed by Morarji Desai submitted a special interim report on “Problems of Redressal of Citizen’s Grievances” in 1966. In this report, the ARC recommended the setting up of two special authorities designated as ‘Lokpal’ and ‘Lokayukta’ for the redressal of citizens’ grievances. The Lokayukta, along with the Income Tax Department and the Anti Corruption Bureau, mainly helps people publicise corruption among the Politicians and Government Officials. Many acts of the LokAyukta have resulted in criminal or other consequences for those charged.
IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
IGNOU BPAC 134 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPAC 134 ADMINISTRATIVE SYSTEM AT STATE AND DISTRICT LEVELS Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
GET IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
3. Highlight the position and functions of the Chief Secretary.
4. What are the various ways through which the Legislature exercises its
control over administration?
5. Discuss the powers and functions of Panchayati Raj Institutions.
Get IGNOU BPAC 134 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
IGNOU BPAC 134 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 get here all ignou solved assignment 2022-23 , ignou guess paper , ignou help books and ignou exam related material. We help students to get their assignment done with our handwritten services, BPAC 134 ADMINISTRATIVE SYSTEM AT STATE AND DISTRICT LEVELS Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free you can access our all material and services through WhatsApp also , 8130208920
6. Write a note on the trends of urbanisation in India.
7. What do you mean by the status-quo approach?
8. Highlight the power of State Election Commission as a Civil Court.
9. Describe the significance of State Finance Commission.
10. Discuss the powers and functions of the Gram Panchayat.
GET SOLVED PDF – Click Here
IGNOU Instructions for the BPAC 134 ADMINISTRATIVE SYSTEM AT STATE AND DISTRICT LEVELS Solved Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BPAC 134 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Before attempting the assignment, please read the following instructions carefully.
- Read the detailed instructions about the assignment given in the Handbook and Programme Guide.
- Write your enrolment number, name, full address and date on the top right corner of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Write the course title, assignment number and the name of the study centre you are attached to in the centre of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Use only foolscap size paperfor your response and tag all the pages carefully
- Write the relevant question number with each answer.
- You should write in your own handwriting.
GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
IGNOU BPAC 134 Solved Assignment 2022-23 You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
- Planning: Read the questions carefully. IGNOU BPAC 134 Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
- Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. IGNOU BPAC 134 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
- Presentation: IGNOU BPAC 134 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF Once you are satisfied with your answers, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize.
The top of the first page of your response sheet should look like this: Get IGNOU Assignment Front page through. And Attach on front page of your assignment. Students need to compulsory attach the front page in at the beginning of their handwritten assignment.
ENROLMENT NO: …………………………………………………….
COURSE TITLE: ………………………………………………………
ASSIGNMENT NO: …………………………………………………
STUDY CENTRE: …………………………………………….……..
BPAC 134 Handwritten Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BPAC 134 Solved Assignment 2022-23 – We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. BPAC 134 ADMINISTRATIVE SYSTEM AT STATE AND DISTRICT LEVELS Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPAC 134 ADMINISTRATIVE SYSTEM AT STATE AND DISTRICT LEVELS Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done –8130208920
BUY PDF & Handwritten
- Solved PDF Cost – @50 rs per Paper / Subject
- Handwritten Hardcopy – @350 rs per paper/ subject
WhatsApp – 8130208920