IGNOU BESC 133 Solved Assignment 2022-23 , BESC 133 CURRICULUM, TEACHING-LEARNING AND ASSESSMENT Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free : BESC 133 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 , IGNOU BESC 133 Assignment 2022-23, BESC 133 Assignment 2022-23 , BESC 133 Assignment , BESC 133 CURRICULUM, TEACHING-LEARNING AND ASSESSMENT Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free IGNOU Assignments 2022-23- BACHELOR OF ARTS Assignment 2022-23 Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of the present session for BACHELOR OF ARTS Programme for the year 2022-23. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. Study of Political Science is very important for every person because it is interrelated with the society and the molar values in today culture and society. IGNOU solved assignment 2022-23 ignou dece solved assignment 2022-23, ignou ma sociology assignment 2022-23 meg 10 solved assignment 2022-23 ts 6 solved assignment 2022-23 , meg solved assignment 2022-23 .
- 1 IGNOU BESC 133 Solved Assignment 2022-23
- 2 1. Discuss the concept of learning environment. Explain the various types of learning environment with examples.
- 3 2. Discuss the various tools used for assessment.
- 4 3. Describe the principles of curriculum planning. 4. Discuss the various tools used for assessing personality. 5. Elaborate the various non-projected visual teaching-learning resources with examples. 6. Describe the steps involved in curriculum development.
- 5 GET IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
- 6 7. What are the factors that affect classroom management? 8. Distinguish among measurement, assessment and evaluation.
- 7 Get IGNOU BESC 133 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
- 8 GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
- 9 IGNOU Assignment Front Page
- 10 BESC 133 Handwritten Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BESC 133 Solved Assignment 2022-23
We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BESC 133 CURRICULUM, TEACHING-LEARNING AND ASSESSMENT Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
Important Note – IGNOU BESC 133 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free You may be aware that you need to submit your assignments before you can appear for the Term End Exams. Please remember to keep a copy of your completed assignment, just in case the one you submitted is lost in transit.
Submission Date :
- 31st March 2033 (if enrolled in the July 2033 Session)
- 30th Sept, 2033 (if enrolled in the January 2033 session).
There are three Assignments. All questions are compulsory. Total marks of the assignment questions are 100.
Answer the following in about 500 words each in Assignment A , each question carry 20 marks.
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each in Assignment B , each question carry 12 marks.
Answer the following questions in about 125 words each in Assignment C , each question carry 6 marks.
1. Discuss the concept of learning environment. Explain the various types of learning
environment with examples.
Learning environments are places where people learn. They can include physical spaces such as classrooms, schools, or workplaces; virtual spaces such as digital platforms; or blended spaces that combine both physical and digital elements.
Learning environments should provide a safe and conducive space for learning. They should also provide opportunities for learners to interact with each other and access resources that help them learn in different ways.i8
The main characteristics of a learning environment are:
- Learning is the purpose of the environment.
- The environment should be aligned with the goals of the institution.
- It should be safe, engaging, and conducive to learning.
Learning environments are places where people can gather, learn, and grow. Learning environments are designed to provide opportunities for students to learn in a variety of ways.
Learning environments are also called learning spaces. Learning spaces are usually designed to support the development of skills and knowledge in a particular area. They may be created for individuals or groups to use in formal settings such as classrooms or workplaces.
A learning environment can be defined as an area that provides opportunities for students to learn through many different methods, including lectures, seminars, discussions, and hands-on activities. Some examples of learning environments are classrooms and libraries. It is important to remember that the learning environment does not have to be a physical space, it can also be an online platform such as Coursera or Khan Academy.
Ideal Learning Environment
An ideal learning environment is one that allows students to take advantage of their natural abilities and learn how to apply them in a way that is beneficial for them.
A good learning environment will help students to feel comfortable and safe while they are in it. It will also provide the resources that students need such as technology, classrooms, and materials, so they can be successful in their education.
The main characteristics of an ideal learning environment are:
- A supportive and safe community for students
- Technology integration
- Resources for success
- Emphasis on collaboration and teamwork
- Opportunities for leadership development
- Fosters creativity
An ideal learning environment should allow students to feel comfortable and confident in the knowledge that they are being taught. A good learning environment should also be able to help students find resources they need when they are struggling with certain topics or assignments.
There are many types of learning environments. The types differ in terms of the way that students learn and interact with each other. The most common types of learning environments are learner-centered, knowledge-centered, assessment-centered, and community-centered.
Learner-centered learning environments center around the individual and collective learners and their needs. These environments are focused on how learners learn best. In these environments, learners are in control of the learning process and the content they consume.
Knowledge-centered learning environments focus on the knowledge that learners acquire through the course materials. Knowledge-centered learning environments have a clear structure for what is expected from learners to achieve certain milestones or accomplish certain tasks.
Assessment-centered learning environments focus on assessment and feedback to help learners improve their skills or achieve a specific goal. Assessment-centered learning environments usually have a clear structure with milestones that help to guide the learner’s progress towards achieving their goals.
Community-centered learning environments are more focused on building a community that works together to achieve tasks. Community-centered learning environments focus more on group interactions, group dynamics, and creating an environment where students help one another to grow in knowledge and character.
2. Discuss the various tools used for assessment.
What is an Assessment Tool?
An assessment tool is a technique or method of evaluating information to determine how much a person knows and whether this knowledge aligns with the bigger picture of a theory or framework.
Assessment methods differ based on context and purpose. For example, personality tests use your responses to discover character traits, and financial assessments measure how much you know about concepts like saving and investments.
Regardless of the context, all assessment tools depend on a set of well-thought-out questions to gather insights and arrive at informed conclusions by interpreting these insights.
Characteristics of an Assessment Tool
The right assessment tool produces the same results over time. So there’s a consistency, or accuracy in these results. Here, you should consider whether the test can replicate results whenever it is used.
For example, if the students perform the same tasks simultaneously, then such assessment passes as reliable.
The validity of an assessment boils down to how well it measures the different criteria being tested. In other words, it is the idea that the test measures what it intends to measure.
This means your assessment method should be relevant to the specific context. For example, if you’re testing physical strength, you shouldn’t send out a written test. Instead, your tests should include physical exercises like pushups and weightlifting.
A good assessment tool is equitable, which means it doesn’t favor or disfavor any participant. Fair assessments imply that students are tested using methods and procedures most appropriate to them. Every participant must be familiar with the test context so they can put up an acceptable performance.
Standardization means applying consistency to your testing methods. For example, if you’re sending out a questionnaire, it should have the same set of questions for all participants, and all the answers should be graded using the same criteria.
Other characteristics of assessment tools include:
- A good assessment tool should provide a window for high-quality feedback.
- It is feasible and accounts for equivalence.
- It should motivate participants to be involved in the testing.
- It should be transparent, non-discriminatory, and match expectations.
Types of Assessment Tools
Educational Assessment Tool
An educational assessment tool is used for evaluating students’ performance and their level of knowledge in a particular subject. Educational assessment tools can be used during the learning process or on an ongoing basis.
For example, in formative assessment, the teacher deploys different methods to track a student’s performance as learning progresses. This allows the instructor to identify and fix knowledge gaps as they move from one learning phase to another. But in summative assessment, the teacher waits till the end to measure the student’s performance using a rubric of expected learning outcomes.
Expectedly, different assessment tools work for different types of educational assessment. So, while quizzes and straw polls are suitable for formative evaluation, end-of-term examinations with close-ended questions are better-suited for summative assessments.
Examples of Educational Assessment Tools
1. ASSISTments: This is a free online platform that teachers can use to assign Maths tests to students, whether during the learning process or outside the classroom. ASSISTments allow instructors to provide immediate feedback as students turn in their tests.
2. Formplus: Teachers can use Formplus to create surveys, questionnaires, and polls for classroom assessments. Students can participate in these assessments even without an internet connection, and teachers can analyze responses immediately.
3. Google Classroom Question Tool: Google classroom allows you to create and share questions with your students right in the app. Teachers can each student’s answer separately or set up a discussion with different groups.
4. Quizizz Tool: If you’re conducting fact-based tests, then the Quizizz tool is a great option. In Quizizz, you can set up self-graded tests, which helps you save time on assessments.
Pros of Educational Assessment Tools
- Educational assessment tools help teachers to track and evaluate progress throughout the learning process.
- They provide enough data for improving the overall teaching and learning experiences.
Cons of Educational Assessment Tools
- Educational assessment tools can cause anxiety or affect students’ motivation, mainly when they do not perform as well as they wanted.
- It is not always an accurate reflection of how much progress the students have made.
Research Assessment Tool
A research assessment tool is used to measure the impact of a systematic investigation based on specific criteria. These criteria could be the research results, level of participation from research subjects, and other similar metrics.
3. Describe the principles of curriculum planning.
4. Discuss the various tools used for assessing personality.
5. Elaborate the various non-projected visual teaching-learning resources with examples.
6. Describe the steps involved in curriculum development.
IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
IGNOU BESC 133 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BESC 133 CURRICULUM, TEACHING-LEARNING AND ASSESSMENT Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
GET IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
7. What are the factors that affect classroom management?
8. Distinguish among measurement, assessment and evaluation.
Get IGNOU BESC 133 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
IGNOU BESC 133 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 get here all ignou solved assignment 2022-23 , ignou guess paper , ignou help books and ignou exam related material. We help students to get their assignment done with our handwritten services, BESC 133 CURRICULUM, TEACHING-LEARNING AND ASSESSMENT Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free you can access our all material and services through WhatsApp also , 8130208920
GET SOLVED PDF – Click Here
IGNOU Instructions for the BESC 133 CURRICULUM, TEACHING-LEARNING AND ASSESSMENT Solved Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BESC 132 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Before attempting the assignment, please read the following instructions carefully.
- Read the detailed instructions about the assignment given in the Handbook and Programme Guide.
- Write your enrolment number, name, full address and date on the top right corner of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Write the course title, assignment number and the name of the study centre you are attached to in the centre of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Use only foolscap size paperfor your response and tag all the pages carefully
- Write the relevant question number with each answer.
- You should write in your own handwriting.
GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
IGNOU BESC 133 Solved Assignment 2022-23 You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
- Planning: Read the questions carefully. IGNOU BESC 133 Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
- Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. IGNOU BESC 133 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
- Presentation: IGNOU BESC 133 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF Once you are satisfied with your answers, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize.
The top of the first page of your response sheet should look like this: Get IGNOU Assignment Front page through. And Attach on front page of your assignment. Students need to compulsory attach the front page in at the beginning of their handwritten assignment.
ENROLMENT NO: …………………………………………………….
COURSE TITLE: ………………………………………………………
ASSIGNMENT NO: …………………………………………………
STUDY CENTRE: …………………………………………….……..
BESC 133 Handwritten Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BESC 133 Solved Assignment 2022-23 – We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. BESC 133 CURRICULUM, TEACHING-LEARNING AND ASSESSMENT Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BESC 133 CURRICULUM, TEACHING-LEARNING AND ASSESSMENT Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done –8130208920
Related Material Also –
BUY PDF & Handwritten
- Solved PDF Cost – @50 rs per Paper / Subject
- Handwritten Hardcopy – @350 rs per paper/ subject
WhatsApp – 8130208920