IGNOU BESC 134 Solved Assignment 2022-23 , BESC 134 Education as a Practice Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free : BESC 134 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 , IGNOU BESC 134 Assignment 2022-23, BESC 134 Assignment 2022-23 , BESC 134 Assignment , BESC 134 Education as a Practice Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free IGNOU Assignments 2022-23- BACHELOR OF ARTS Assignment 2022-23 Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of the present session for BACHELOR OF ARTS Programme for the year 2022-23. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. Study of Political Science is very important for every person because it is interrelated with the society and the molar values in today culture and society. IGNOU solved assignment 2022-23 ignou dece solved assignment 2022-23, ignou ma sociology assignment 2022-23 meg 10 solved assignment 2022-23 ts 6 solved assignment 2022-23 , meg solved assignment 2022-23 .
- 1 1. Discuss Shri Auribindo’s philosophy of Integral Education? In what ways ‘Mirambika – The Free Progress School’ was an innovative educational practice?
- 2 2. Discuss the concept, meaning and characteristics of educational research. Describe the basic steps in which educational research can be accomplished?
- 3 3. Write importance of Pie graph and Bar graph. Develop pie graph and bar graph for the following data. Which one you find most suitable for the following data and Why?
- 5 4. Discuss about various dimensions of diversity present in social groups.
- 6 5. Describe the main purpose of dissemination of Best Practices? List out various activities for dissemination as per the purpose of dissemination.
- 7 6. Describe the characteristics of Action research? Discuss how action research is different from other researches.
- 8 GET IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
- 9 7. Explain the main features of ‘Kasturaba Gandhi Balika Vidhalya’? 8. What do you understand by Open Educational Resources (OER)?
- 10 GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
- 11 IGNOU Assignment Front Page
- 12 BESC 134 Handwritten Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BESC 134 Solved Assignment 2022-23
We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BESC 134 Education as a Practice Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
Important Note – IGNOU BESC 134 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free You may be aware that you need to submit your assignments before you can appear for the Term End Exams. Please remember to keep a copy of your completed assignment, just in case the one you submitted is lost in transit.
Submission Date :
- 31st March 2033 (if enrolled in the July 2033 Session)
- 30th Sept, 2033 (if enrolled in the January 2033 session).
There are three Assignments. All questions are compulsory. Total marks of the assignment questions are 100.
Answer the following in about 500 words each in Assignment A , each question carry 20 marks.
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each in Assignment B , each question carry 12 marks.
Answer the following questions in about 125 words each in Assignment C , each question carry 6 marks.
1. Discuss Shri Auribindo’s philosophy of Integral Education? In what ways ‘Mirambika – The Free Progress School’ was an innovative educational practice?
Education nourishes personality by improving all aspects of life as physical, mental, spiritual, vital, emotional, social, and cultural. It removes darkness and enlightens a person’s life. It helps him to eradicate poverty and misery from his life. Such a powerful, enlightened person becomes creative and he contributes in the development of his society as well as his country.Sri Aurobindo assessed many inherent problems in teachings imparted in our schools and universities before independence. That education system was not creative rather it was degrading, impoverishing the mind, denationalising, spoiling the soul and character. He believed to ensure that we should march towards the truth and knowledge, to keep our selves fit for meeting the day to day challenges for it is essential that we keep our education system up to date and bring necessary changes from time to time.As per modern life and spirit, for meeting this requirement of the society the mother and Sri Aurobindo advocated strongly an integral system of education and yoga. In integral education, he described union with the divine and integral manifestation of divine into the physical, mental, and vital life.Sri Aurobindo used to express his educational ideas in weekly magazine ‘Karmayogin’. He was unhappy and sick of the prevailing educational system after independence but it has many deficits as it is not oriented towards the development of spiritual and mental needs of children and it does not meet the requirements of modern life and our nation. He advocated that our education system should be able to prepare our students for modern day challenges of life. He wrote
“Education to be true, must not be a machine made fabric; but true building or living evocation of power of the mind and spirit of human being.”
Integral education is a complete system of education. It develops not only cognitive mind but it develops physical, vital, spiritual, and psyche aspects of personality also. Here the word ‘Integral’ means ‘total’. It nourishes a sense of integrity, beauty and harmony in all aspects of humanity. With the help of innovative techniques of imparting education and activity based learning, students are equipped with multi skills and abilities which can be applied and used in his life.
Integral education is not merely an idea but it is a complete and perfect system of education, According to Sri Aurobindo true education is not only limited to spiritual aspect of education but it also includes rational, physical and vital aspects of education, these all make it integral education. In the words of Mother, who was a closest collaborator of Sri Aurobindo, “To be complete education it must be five principle aspects relating to five principle activities of human being: the physical, the mental, the psyche, the vital and the spiritual. This education is complete, complimentary to each other and continued till the end of life.” Sri Aurobindo used the sense of integral education in two dimensions. In the first dimension, integral means imparting five aspects ( physical, mental, spiritual, vital and psyche) of individual being and in second sense of integral means education is not for evolution of individual but for nation and finally for humanity. In a broader sense integral means evolution of humanity and promoting the principle of unity in diversity.
SIGNIFICANCE OF STUDY
It is essential for human being to be aware of his surroundings and his environment. It has been regularly mentioned that the traditional methods of teaching has lost its relevance in the fast changing era. The developed Western countries have realised that providing full employment and other amenities are not able to provide peace of mind and real satisfaction. In these Western countries too much of importance is given to material progress, technological and mechanical developments without corresponding development of spirituality and inner growth. This lacuna has land human beings in present psychological and cultural crisis.To obtain inner strength and enlightened mind, the educationists are advocating the necessity of integration of spiritual education. They know that bookish education is not significant. This cognitive knowledge should be replaced by integral knowledge for knowing the truth of being. So it has become imperative that a new system of education to be reached.In this regarded guidelines of Sri Aurobindo and others are useful enough to reach the existing impasse. This new system of education is integral education because it deals a human being in totality and his whole life. A human being’s personality is comprised of mental, physical, spiritual, vital and psyche. Unfortunately, the present system of education emphasize only on one aspect of personality, mental aspect. It totally neglects the other four aspects of personality viz. Psyche, spiritual, vital and physical.It is integral education which brings out hidden potential in a person. A good education system must bring out great possibilities which are lying dormant in every person. Integral education awakens the great possibilities which are in dormant stage by systematic training. Human cognitive faculties can be expanded beyond the imaginations.
A person’s conceptual and analytical powers can be enhanced beyond the ranges of intuition. Hence, the capacity of joyful and creative actions can be expanded beyond its normal limits with the harmony with one’s inner nature. It requires the knowledge of human nature, and this knowledge is found in our preserved ancient system in numerous yogic traditions. According to Sri Aurobindo yoga is a practical psychology. He also synthesized tradition, ancient wisdom and threw light on it. Telo’s model which is designed for integral development of human nature is also based on Sri Aurobindo’s teachings. In his model Telo find out the possibilities to face the modern day challenges for a human being.
2. Discuss the concept, meaning and characteristics of educational research. Describe the basic steps in which educational research can be accomplished?
Education is an integral aspect of every society and in a bid to expand the frontiers of knowledge, educational research must become a priority. Educational research plays a vital role in the overall development of pedagogy, learning programs, and policy formulation.
Educational research is a spectrum that bothers on multiple fields of knowledge and this means that it draws from different disciplines. As a result of this, the findings of this research are multi-dimensional and can be restricted by the characteristics of the research participants and the research environment.
What is Educational Research?
Educational research is a type of systematic investigation that applies empirical methods to solving challenges in education. It adopts rigorous and well-defined scientific processes in order to gather and analyze data for problem-solving and knowledge advancement.
J. W. Best defines educational research as that activity that is directed towards the development of a science of behavior in educational situations. The ultimate aim of such a science is to provide knowledge that will permit the educator to achieve his goals through the most effective methods.
The primary purpose of educational research is to expand the existing body of knowledge by providing solutions to different problems in pedagogy while improving teaching and learning practices. Educational researchers also seek answers to questions bothering on learner motivation, development, and classroom management.
Characteristics of Education Research
While educational research can take numerous forms and approaches, several characteristics define its process and approach. Some of them are listed below:
- It sets out to solve a specific problem.
- Educational research adopts primary and secondary research methods in its data collection process. This means that in educational research, the investigator relies on first-hand sources of information and secondary data to arrive at a suitable conclusion.
- Educational research relies on empirical evidence. This results from its largely scientific approach.
- Educational research is objective and accurate because it measures verifiable information.
- In educational research, the researcher adopts specific methodologies, detailed procedures, and analysis to arrive at the most objective responses
- Educational research findings are useful in the development of principles and theories that provide better insights into pressing issues.
- This research approach combines structured, semi-structured, and unstructured questions to gather verifiable data from respondents.
- Many educational research findings are documented for peer review before their presentation.
- Educational research is interdisciplinary in nature because it draws from different fields and studies complex factual relations.
Types of Educational Research
Educational research can be broadly categorized into 3 which are descriptive research, correlational research, and experimental research. Each of these has distinct and overlapping features.
Descriptive Educational Research
In this type of educational research, the researcher merely seeks to collect data with regards to the status quo or present situation of things. The core of descriptive research lies in defining the state and characteristics of the research subject being understudied.
Because of its emphasis on the “what” of the situation, descriptive research can be termed an observational research method. In descriptive educational research, the researcher makes use of quantitative research methods including surveys and questionnaires to gather the required data.
Typically, descriptive educational research is the first step in solving a specific problem. Here are a few examples of descriptive research:
- A reading program to help you understand student literacy levels.
- A study of students’ classroom performance.
- Research to gather data on students’ interests and preferences.
From these examples, you would notice that the researcher does not need to create a simulation of the natural environment of the research subjects; rather, he or she observes them as they engage in their routines. Also, the researcher is not concerned with creating a causal relationship between the research variables.
Correlational Educational Research
This is a type of educational research that seeks insights into the statistical relationship between two research variables. In correlational research, the researcher studies two variables intending to establish a connection between them.
Correlational research can be positive, negative, or non-existent. Positive correlation occurs when an increase in variable A leads to an increase in variable B, while negative correlation occurs when an increase in variable A results in a decrease in variable B.
When a change in any of the variables does not trigger a succeeding change in the other, then the correlation is non-existent. Also, in correlational educational research, the research does not need to alter the natural environment of the variables; that is, there is no need for external conditioning.
Examples of educational correlational research include:
- Research to discover the relationship between students’ behaviors and classroom performance.
- A study into the relationship between students’ social skills and their learning behaviors.
3. Write importance of Pie graph and Bar graph. Develop pie graph and bar graph for the following data. Which one you find most suitable for the following data and Why?
5. Describe the main purpose of dissemination of Best Practices? List out various activities for dissemination as per the purpose of dissemination.
6. Describe the characteristics of Action research? Discuss how action research is different from other researches.
IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
IGNOU BESC 134 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BESC 134 Education as a Practice Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
GET IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
7. Explain the main features of ‘Kasturaba Gandhi Balika Vidhalya’?
8. What do you understand by Open Educational Resources (OER)?
Get IGNOU BESC 134 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
IGNOU BESC 134 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 get here all ignou solved assignment 2022-23 , ignou guess paper , ignou help books and ignou exam related material. We help students to get their assignment done with our handwritten services, BESC 134 Education as a Practice Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free you can access our all material and services through WhatsApp also , 8130208920
GET SOLVED PDF – Click Here
IGNOU Instructions for the BESC 134 Education as a Practice Solved Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BESC 134 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Before attempting the assignment, please read the following instructions carefully.
- Read the detailed instructions about the assignment given in the Handbook and Programme Guide.
- Write your enrolment number, name, full address and date on the top right corner of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Write the course title, assignment number and the name of the study centre you are attached to in the centre of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Use only foolscap size paperfor your response and tag all the pages carefully
- Write the relevant question number with each answer.
- You should write in your own handwriting.
GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
IGNOU BESC 134 Solved Assignment 2022-23 You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
- Planning: Read the questions carefully. IGNOU BESC 134 Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
- Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. IGNOU BESC 134 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
- Presentation: IGNOU BESC 134 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF Once you are satisfied with your answers, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize.
The top of the first page of your response sheet should look like this: Get IGNOU Assignment Front page through. And Attach on front page of your assignment. Students need to compulsory attach the front page in at the beginning of their handwritten assignment.
ENROLMENT NO: …………………………………………………….
COURSE TITLE: ………………………………………………………
ASSIGNMENT NO: …………………………………………………
STUDY CENTRE: …………………………………………….……..
BESC 134 Handwritten Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BESC 134 Solved Assignment 2022-23 – We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. BESC 134 Education as a Practice Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BESC 134 Education as a Practice 963.Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done –8130208920
BUY PDF & Handwritten
- Solved PDF Cost – @50 rs per Paper / Subject
- Handwritten Hardcopy – @350 rs per paper/ subject
WhatsApp – 8130208920