BRL-104 Retail Management Perspectives and Communication Solved Assignment 2022-23 BRL-101 Solved Assignment 2022-2023, BRL-102 Solved Assignment 2022-2023, BRL-103 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Assignment is given 30% weightage in the final assessment. To be eligible to appear in the Term-end examination, it is compulsory for you to submit the assignment as per the schedule. Before attempting the assignments, you should carefully read the instructions given in the Programme Guide.
- Those students who are appearing in December 2022 exams. They should download the assignment and submit the same latest by 15th October 2022.
- Those students who are appearing in June 2023 Term End Examination they have to submit the assignment latest by in 15th March 2023
BRL-104 Retail Management Perspectives and Communication Solved Assignment 2022-23
Attempt all the questions.
(A) Short Type Questions
- Define leadership. What are the functions of leadership? Explain the different leadership styles.
- What is service encounter? What are the determinants of employee behaviour at service encounter?
- Explain the concept of Transactional analysis and its application to retail interactions.
- What is intercultural sensitivity? Explain the importance of Cross-Cultural Communication in retailing.
- How to use e-mail in retail communications? Explain the importance of technology in improving the effectiveness of communication.
- What are the benefits of Listening. Discuss the types of listening and poor listening habits.
- What is intercultural sensitivity? Discuss the specific characteristics of high context culture and low context culture?
(B) Essay Type Questions
- What is non verbal communication? Explain the various types of nonverbal communication process.
- What is accounting process? Explain the important books and accounts.
Can I get good grades if I get solved assignments?
Yes, getting the Solved Assignment can help you get good grades because it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you understand the concepts better and score higher.