MTTM 4 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , MTTM 4 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , MTTM 4 Assignment 2022 , FREE MTTM 4 Assignment , IGNOU Assignments 2021-22- Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of this session for MASTER OF TOURISM & TRAVEL MANAGEMENT for the year 2021-22. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. They don’t need to go anywhere else when everything regarding the Assignments are available during this text only.
MTTM 4 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : for college kids –MTTM 4 INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AND TOURISM Solved Assignment 2021-22 , Students are advised that after successfully downloading their Assignments, you’ll find each and every course assignments of your downloaded. Candidates got to create separate assignment for the IGNOU Master Course, so as that it’s easy for Evaluators to ascertain your assignments.
MTTM 4 Solved Assignment 2021-22
Course Code: MTTM 4/MTM-4
Total Marks: 100
Assignment Code: MTTM 4/MTM 4/TMA/2021
Note: This TMA consists of ten questions, out of which you have to attempt any five. The question carries 20 marks each and should be answered in about 500 words. Send your TMA to the Coordinator of your Study Centre.
1. Explain with the help of suitable examples the co-relation between Data, Information and Knowledge. 20
Data Information and Knowledge
What is the connection between data information and knowledge? we’ll attempt to discuss this within the context of data management program. A basic understanding of knowledge , information and knowledge helps in understanding of data management system. Here we’ll attempt to explain of these with some simple examples.
Data:Data in its own way referred to as a set of discrete objects, facts or events out of context. Data has no regard to space or time. In some advance way we will say collection of some objects or results of some process are referred to as data. it’s also referred to as unprocessed information. Inside the spread sheet of excel in each cell we store data, on its own it doesn’t give any information. once we store the sells figure of the corporate during a spread sheet we call it as data. We may do some categorization on the info to urge meaning full output from it.
Information: The processed data is understood as information. From a set of knowledge we will derive meaningful information (conclusion). we will not call it information if we aren’t getting any result (conclusion) out of our data. The sells figure stored during a spread sheet on its own can’t give any conclusion but on observation or by statistical tools we will see that north region the sells are better than southern region. this is often the knowledge we get out of the sells data.
: After Data and knowledge Knowledge is within the next stage of evolution. once we apply our experience, jurisdiction or judgment to the knowledge we get knowledge. Knowledge is that the results of learning. Knowledge is that the internalization of data , data, and knowledge . In our sells data we will conclude that more marketing efforts or promotions are required in south than in north to enhance the sells in southern region. Knowledge is split into two types, tacit knowledge and explicit knowledge. Organization learning depends on knowledge creation process which is explained in SECI ( Socialization, Externalization, combination, Internalization) cycle.
Examples of Data, Information and Knowledge.
Blood pressure of a patient is understood as Data. By checking the vital sign of the patient we will say that the patient has high vital sign . this is often information. Please note that we are ready to conclude or get a meaningful conclusion from the vital sign readings, so we call this information. The patient has high vital sign due to his case history . This conclusion is of reason of high vital sign given by a doctor supported his experience and learning.
Data (singular: date) are understood differently in several sectors. within the basic form, data are different symbols and characters whose meaning only becomes clear once they connect with context. Collecting and measuring observations generates data. Usually machines sent, receive and process data. The confusion between data and knowledge often arises because information is formed out of knowledge . additionally , data often gets interpreted as facts within the context of the colloquial meaning and are therefore considered information.
An example of data: 17091985 – Only with this sequence of numbers is small to start . If, however, the knowledge connects to a context, the amount sequence are often decrypted and represents information (date of birth: 17.09.1985).
Data reaches a more complex level and becomes information by integrating them to a context. Information provides expertise about facts or persons. Example of information: the knowledge a few date of birth still has little or no value when it’s unknown to which person it belongs. By adding more information just like the name, the linked information creates knowledge a few person.
Knowledge thus describes the collected information that’s available a few particular fact or an individual . The knowledge of this example makes it possible to form informed decisions and solve problems. Thus, knowledge influences the thinking and actions of individuals . Machines also can make decisions supported new knowledge generated by information. so as to realize knowledge, it’s necessary to process information.
2. Discuss the role of Information Technology in the growth and development of Tourism Industry. Support your answer with suitable examples. 20
3. Discuss the different generation of computers’ while mentioning the key features of each generation. 20
4. What do you understand by Computer Network? Explain the classification of computer network structures. 20
5. Write short notes on the following: 4x 5=20
i. Computer Hardware
ii. Critical Success Factor
iii. Perverse Software
iv. Network Topology
6. Define Systems Analysis. Explain the System Life Cycle. 20
7. Describe the importance and role of computers in Management Decision – Making Process. 20
8. Define Hacking. Discuss the precautions that are to be adopted against Hacking. 20
9. Critically analyse the impact of computerisation on the society. 20
10. Write short notes on any two of the following: 2 x 10=20
i. Management Information System
ii. CBIS in Tourism Sector
iii. Information Resource Assessment
IGNOU MTTM 4 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : Gandhi National Open University had recently updated this session of 2021-22 MASTER OF TOURISM & TRAVEL MANAGEMENT assignments on their official university website. we’ve made your work easy by making the solved assignments directly on one portal so as that students can easily get the solved assignments in one go. Students are advised to download their MASTER OF TOURISM & TRAVEL MANAGEMENT IGNOU Assignments from this webpage itself with none hassle.
GUIDELINES FOR MTTM 4 Solved Assignment:-
You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
1. Planning: Read the questions carefully. Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
2. Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
Please ensure the following before submitting your assignment :
1. Your enrolment number, name and address have been written correctly.
2. The title of the course and assignment number has been written clearly.
3. Each assignment on each course has been written on separate sheets and pinned properly.
4. All the questions in a particular section should be answered before attempting the next
MTTM 4 Solved Assignment 2021-22 You don’t need to worry & go anywhere else on the online as everything regarding the MTTM Assignments are available on this page. Students can easily download the IGNOU Assignments and submit them whenever they’re required to submit their assignments no matter their study centers.
If you’re finding out the IGNOU MTTM Solved Assignment for 2021-22 Session then finally you’re at the right place. IGNOU MTTM Solved Assignments for 2021-22 are now available for download. you’ll easily get the PDF files by clicking the download button against the particular subject that you simply simply wish to choose .
MTTM 4 Solved Assignment , you’ll download the MTTM IGNOU assignments for courses , After submitting the assignment at the Study Centre / Programme Study Centre get the acknowledgement from the Coordinator / Programme In-charge. In case you have requested for a change of Study Centre, you should submit your Tutor Marked Assignments only to the original Study Centre until the change of Study Centre is notified by the University.
MEG 01 Solved Assignment 2021-22
MPC 002 Solved Assignment 2021-22
MPC 003 Solved Assignment 2021-22
MPC 004 Solved Assignment 2021-22
MPC 005 Solved Assignment 2021-22
MPC 006 Solved Assignment 2021-22
For PDF and Handwritten