MTTM 15 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , MTTM 15 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , MTTM 15 Assignment 2022 , FREE MTTM 15 Assignment , IGNOU Assignments 2021-22- Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of this session for MASTER OF TOURISM & TRAVEL MANAGEMENT for the year 2021-22. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. They don’t need to go anywhere else when everything regarding the Assignments are available during this text only.
MTTM 15 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : for college kids –MTTM 15 UNDERSTANDING TOURISM MARKETS Solved Assignment 2021-22 , Students are advised that after successfully downloading their Assignments, you’ll find each and every course assignments of your downloaded. Candidates got to create separate assignment for the IGNOU Master Course, so as that it’s easy for Evaluators to ascertain your assignments.
MTTM 15 Solved Assignment 2021-22
Course Code: MTTM15/MTM15
Total Marks: 100
Assignment Code: MTTM 15/MTM 15/TMA/2021
Note: This TMA consists of ten questions, out of which you have to attempt any five. The question carries 20 marks each and should be answered in about 500 words. Send your TMA to the Coordinator of your Study Centre.
1. ‘A business traveler is one of the most demanding lots’. Justify this statement with appropriate examples. 20
According to the WTO (World Trade Organisation) around 30 per cent of international trips lately are for business – and business travel shows no sign of slowing down. Even during this world of instant communication and social media, business travel is as necessary and advantageous as ever.
What are the most reasons for business travel?
Networking. A handshake followed by a face-to-face chat remains the simplest thanks to meet and obtain to understand someone – far better than Skype calls or reading dozens of emails and text messages. you’ll also want to personally show your leadership skills.
Examples & samples. you’ll got to take examples or samples of your work or see examples or samples of something you’re considering investing in. Explaining something – like a product or service you offer – while with someone and truly seeing they understand is far better than the other way.
Be personal. you would like to satisfy suppliers, customers or clients to require them for drinks and a meal and personally give them a present as how of showing your gratitude. you would like to point out them that they’re well worth the time that it takes to form a private visit.
Check conditions. you favor to go to suppliers to ascertain everything looks fine. for instance , someone having T-shirts made wants to ascertain the conditions for workers are good. otherwise you are supplied food products and need to ascertain where it grows and therefore the facilities where it’s produced and packaged. These conditions can never be properly assessed through a flat screen.
Location location location. Your company may have offices in various locations and it’s helpful to go to so you recognize the environment. otherwise you may have to examine something for work purposes, like a plot of land you’re curious about .
Attending meetings and events. you would like to attend a gathering , lecture, exhibition or show that’s relevant to your business.
Search the planet . you would like to seem for or confirm new products are right for your business. you would like to satisfy potential new suppliers or employees.
Doing a deal. Business advisers Oxford Economics discovered through research that potential customers are nearly twice as likely to sign with you if you’ve got a face-to-face meeting. So it’s definitely worth making that trip to ascertain them.
Incentives. These trips are to motivate employees, and involve like happening team-building weekends – which although might involve a leisure event are essentially for business purposes.
Business travel in some form has been undertaken since the time people started trading with one another . In fact, many of today’s roads started as thoroughfares for people taking like livestock or their wares to a weekly market.
2. Elaborate how Incentive travel can act as a motivational tool for employees 20
3. How is MICE linked to tourism? Describe key areas which would require special set of planning for MICE activities. 20
4. Discuss the responsibilities of key personals involved in creating and designing Trade fairs. 20
5. Explain how the site for a large convention is selected. 20
6. What is MICE tourism? Explain how the concept of sustainability can be applied to MICE tourism. 20
7. Write a detailed note on the operation management aspect of Convention 20
8. Discuss the steps involved in preparing a marketing plan for an exhibition. 20
9. Discuss the role of sponsorship in MICE. 20
10. What are the various post-convention meeting activities? Explain their importance and methods of evaluations. 20
IGNOU MTTM 15 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : Gandhi National Open University had recently updated this session of 2021-22 MASTER OF TOURISM & TRAVEL MANAGEMENT assignments on their official university website. we’ve made your work easy by making the solved assignments directly on one portal so as that students can easily get the solved assignments in one go. Students are advised to download their MASTER OF TOURISM & TRAVEL MANAGEMENT IGNOU Assignments from this webpage itself with none hassle.
GUIDELINES FOR MTTM 15 Solved Assignment:-
You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
1. Planning: Read the questions carefully. Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
2. Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
Please ensure the following before submitting your assignment :
1. Your enrolment number, name and address have been written correctly.
2. The title of the course and assignment number has been written clearly.
3. Each assignment on each course has been written on separate sheets and pinned properly.
4. All the questions in a particular section should be answered before attempting the next
MTTM 2021-22 1st Year Question Paper
MTTM 15 Solved Assignment 2021-22 You don’t need to worry & go anywhere else on the online as everything regarding the MTTM Assignments are available on this page. Students can easily download the IGNOU Assignments and submit them whenever they’re required to submit their assignments no matter their study centers.
If you’re finding out the IGNOU MTTM Solved Assignment for 2021-22 Session then finally you’re at the right place. IGNOU MTTM Solved Assignments for 2021-22 are now available for download. you’ll easily get the PDF files by clicking the download button against the particular subject that you simply simply wish to choose .
MTTM 15 Solved Assignment , you’ll download the MTTM IGNOU assignments for courses , After submitting the assignment at the Study Centre / Programme Study Centre get the acknowledgement from the Coordinator / Programme In-charge. In case you have requested for a change of Study Centre, you should submit your Tutor Marked Assignments only to the original Study Centre until the change of Study Centre is notified by the University.
IGNOU MCOM Solved Assignment 2020-21
MEG 01 Solved Assignment 2021-22
MPC 002 Solved Assignment 2021-22
MPC 003 Solved Assignment 2021-22
MPC 004 Solved Assignment 2021-22
MPC 005 Solved Assignment 2021-22
For PDF and Handwritten