FREE IGNOU MPSE 011 Solved Assignment 2023-24 | EUROPEAN UNION IN WORLD AFFAIRS MPSE 011 EUROPEAN UNION IN WORLD AFFAIRS Solved Assignment 2023-24: MPSE 011 Solved Assignment 2023-24 , MPSE 011 Assignment 2022 , FREE MPSE 011 Assignment , IGNOU Assignments 2023-24- Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of this session for M.A. (Political Science) for the year 2023-24. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this web page itself. MPSE 011 Solved Assignment 2023-24 They don’t need to go anywhere else when everything regarding the Assignments are available during this text only.
FREE IGNOU MPSE 011 Solved Assignment 2023-24 | EUROPEAN UNION IN WORLD AFFAIRS
|University||IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University)|
|Title||CANADA: POLITICS AND SOCIETY|
|Session||July 2023-January 2024|
MPSE 011 Solved Assignment 2023-24 : for college kids – MPSE 011 EUROPEAN UNION IN WORLD AFFAIRS Solved Assignment 2023-24, Students are advised that after successfully downloading their Assignments, you’ll find each and every course assignments of your downloaded. Candidates got to create separate assignment for the IGNOU Master Course, so as that it’s easy for Evaluators to ascertain your assignments.
1. Explain the major feature of European Union. What are its major challenges?
The European Union (EU) is a political and economic union of 27 European countries that work together in various policy areas. It has several major features that define its character and purpose:
- Single Market: The EU has established a single market, allowing for the free movement of goods, services, capital, and labor across member states. This fosters economic integration and trade.
- Customs Union: The EU operates a customs union, which means that member states apply common external tariffs to non-EU goods, facilitating trade among EU countries.
- Common Currency: The Euro (€) is the official currency in 19 of the 27 EU member states, forming the Eurozone. It promotes economic stability and simplifies transactions.
- Schengen Area: Most EU countries are part of the Schengen Area, allowing for passport-free travel across borders. This enhances mobility and convenience for EU citizens.
- Shared Policies: The EU has established common policies in areas like agriculture, competition, trade, environment, and consumer protection. These policies help harmonize rules and standards across member states.
- EU Institutions: Key institutions include the European Commission (executive branch), European Parliament (legislative branch), and European Council (heads of state and government). These institutions facilitate decision-making and governance within the EU.
- Common Foreign and Security Policy (CFSP): The EU aims to coordinate foreign policy among member states, promote peace, and address global challenges.
- Enlargement: The EU has expanded by admitting new member states over the years, increasing the union’s geographical and political reach.
- Common Values: The EU is based on the principles of democracy, rule of law, human rights, and the protection of minorities, which are fundamental to its identity.
Despite its successes and achievements, the European Union faces several major challenges:
- Brexit: The United Kingdom’s decision to leave the EU (Brexit) in 2020 was a significant setback. The departure of a major member state has posed economic, political, and logistical challenges for both the EU and the UK.
- Economic Disparities: Economic disparities persist among member states, with some regions experiencing slower growth and higher unemployment rates. This inequality can strain the EU’s social cohesion and solidarity.
- Migration and Asylum: The EU faces challenges related to the management of migration flows and the development of a common asylum policy. Disagreements among member states on migration policies have strained relations and tested the EU’s ability to respond collectively.
- Nationalism and Populism: Nationalist and populist movements have gained ground in several member states, challenging the EU’s vision of a united and integrated Europe. These movements often advocate for more national sovereignty and less European integration.
- Rule of Law and Democratic Backsliding: Some member states have faced criticism for perceived backsliding on the rule of law and democratic principles. This has led to debates about how the EU should address such issues within its own ranks.
- External Challenges: The EU faces external challenges from global powers like the United States, China, and Russia. Additionally, issues such as climate change, cybersecurity, and global conflicts require the EU to assert itself as a global actor.
- Security Threats: Terrorism, cyberattacks, and organized crime pose security challenges that require closer cooperation among EU member states.
- European Identity and Solidarity: The EU is grappling with questions of identity and the level of solidarity among its diverse member states, particularly in the face of crises like the financial crisis, migration, and the COVID-19 pandemic.
Addressing these challenges while maintaining the core principles and objectives of the EU is a complex task that requires ongoing negotiation, cooperation, and adaptability among member states and EU institutions. The EU’s ability to navigate these challenges will shape its future trajectory and role on the global stage.
2. How did the federal factor shape the process of European integration?
3. Discuss the confederalism and Independence theories of European Integration.
4. Discuss the major feature and effects of the single European Market.
5. What were the factors that facilitated the development of the common European Security
and defence policy? Elaborate.
6. a) European Union and ASEAN
b) European Union and SAARC
7. a) Global Governance
b) Function of WTO
8. a) India –EU strategic partnership
b) India –EU major joint ventures
9. a) German Identity and European Union
b) France and European Union
10. a) Basic Principal of CAP
b) European Union and the United States
IGNOU Assignment Status 2023-24
MPSE 011 CANADA: POLITICS AND SOCIETY Solved Assignment 2023-24: Those students who had successfully submitted their Assignments to their allocated study centres can now check their Assignment Status. Alongside assignment status, they will also checkout their assignment marks & result. All this is often available in a web mode. After submitting the assignment, you’ll check you IGNOU Assignment Status only after 3-4 weeks. it’d take 40 days to declare. MPSE 011 Solved Assignment 2023-24
Those students who had successfully submitted their Assignments to their allocated study centres can now check their Assignment Status. Along with assignment status, they can also checkout their assignment marks & result. MPSE 011 Solved Assignment 2023-24 All this is available in an online mode. After submitting the assignment, you can check you IGNOU Assignment Status only after 3-4 weeks. It might take 40 days to declare.
For PDF and Handwritten