FREE IGNOU MPSE 008 Solved Assignment 2023-24 | STATE POLITICS IN INDIA MPSE 008 STATE POLITICS IN INDIA Solved Assignment 2023-24: MPSE 008 Solved Assignment 2023-24 , MPSE 008 Assignment 2022 , FREE MPSE 008 Assignment , IGNOU Assignments 2023-24- Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of this session for M.A. (Political Science) for the year 2023-24. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this web page itself. MPSE 008 Solved Assignment 2023-24 They don’t need to go anywhere else when everything regarding the Assignments are available during this text only.
FREE IGNOU MPSE 008 Solved Assignment 2023-24 | STATE POLITICS IN INDIA
|University||IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University)|
|Title||STATE POLITICS IN INDIA|
|Session||July 2023-January 2024|
MPSE 008 Solved Assignment 2023-24 : for college kids – MPSE 008 STATE POLITICS IN INDIA Solved Assignment 2023-24, Students are advised that after successfully downloading their Assignments, you’ll find each and every course assignments of your downloaded. Candidates got to create separate assignment for the IGNOU Master Course, so as that it’s easy for Evaluators to ascertain your assignments.
1. Discuss how different frameworks are applied to the study of identities and new social movements in state politics.
The study of identities and new social movements in state politics involves the application of various analytical frameworks that help researchers and scholars understand the complexities of these phenomena. Different frameworks provide distinct perspectives on the formation, mobilization, and impact of identities and new social movements in the political realm. Here, we’ll discuss several key frameworks that are commonly applied to the study of identities and new social movements in state politics:
- Identity Politics Framework:
- This framework centers on the role of identity in shaping political behavior and mobilization. It emphasizes how individual and collective identities, such as gender, race, ethnicity, religion, and sexual orientation, influence political preferences and actions.
- Researchers using this framework examine how marginalized or underrepresented identity groups mobilize for political change and seek recognition, representation, and rights within the state. Identity-based movements often emerge to challenge discrimination and advocate for social and political equality.
- Social Movement Theories:
- Various social movement theories, including resource mobilization theory, political process theory, and frame analysis, are applied to understand the dynamics of new social movements. These theories investigate the organizational, strategic, and ideological aspects of movement formation and development.
- Scholars using social movement theories explore how identity-based movements, such as LGBTQ+ rights movements, Black Lives Matter, or indigenous rights movements, mobilize resources, build coalitions, and frame their issues to influence state politics.
- Intersectionality Framework:
- Intersectionality recognizes that individuals hold multiple intersecting identities, and these intersecting identities shape their experiences and political engagement. This framework is crucial for understanding how various forms of identity oppression and privilege intersect to impact political action.
- Researchers employing an intersectionality framework study how individuals and movements navigate complex identity landscapes, addressing issues such as how race, class, gender, and sexuality intersect in the experiences of marginalized communities and their political demands.
- Postcolonial and Decolonial Frameworks:
- In the context of state politics, postcolonial and decolonial frameworks emphasize the legacies of colonialism and the ongoing struggles for decolonization and self-determination. These frameworks are particularly relevant in regions with a history of colonial oppression.
- Scholars using these frameworks analyze how new social movements, such as anti-colonial, indigenous, or anti-imperialist movements, challenge colonial power structures and seek to redefine state politics in postcolonial contexts.
- Transnational and Globalization Frameworks:
- In an increasingly interconnected world, the study of identities and new social movements often employs transnational and globalization frameworks. These frameworks explore how identities and movements transcend national borders and engage with global politics.
- Researchers examine how global forces, such as economic globalization, migration, and the spread of information, influence the formation and strategies of identity-based movements. They also assess how movements use transnational networks and international institutions to advance their agendas.
- Constructivist and Discourse Analysis Frameworks:
- Constructivist and discourse analysis frameworks focus on the role of language, rhetoric, and discourses in shaping identities and social movements. They explore how identities and movements are constructed and contested through language and narratives.
- Scholars applying these frameworks analyze how political discourse and public narratives impact the framing of identity issues, such as immigration, nationalism, or religious rights, and how these framings influence state politics and policy decisions.
In the study of identities and new social movements in state politics, researchers often draw from multiple frameworks to provide a comprehensive understanding of the complex interactions between identities, state institutions, and the broader political context. These frameworks offer different lenses through which to analyze the motivations, strategies, and impacts of identity-based movements in shaping state politics and policies.
2. Critically analyse the adequacy of nationalist responses to different kinds of diversity in
3. The party systems at both levels – national and state moved towards a fragmentation from
the late 1980s or, more particularly, from the 1990s. What are the features of these
4. Contextualise the water and territorial disputes in relation to federalism in India.
5. Explain the various phases of state autonomy movements in India.
6. (a) Tension areas in the Union-State relations
(b) Reorganisation of states in independent India
7. (a) Efforts made for electoral reforms
(b) Decline of Congress system
8. (a) Patterns of protest movements
(b) India’s policy of economic reforms
9. (a) Regional disparities
(b) Limitations of land reforms
10. (a) Communal Politics and Communal Violence Today
(b) Linguistic minorities
IGNOU Assignment Status 2023-24
MPSE 008 STATE POLITICS IN INDIA Solved Assignment 2023-24: Those students who had successfully submitted their Assignments to their allocated study centres can now check their Assignment Status. Alongside assignment status, they will also checkout their assignment marks & result. All this is often available in a web mode. After submitting the assignment, you’ll check you IGNOU Assignment Status only after 3-4 weeks. it’d take 40 days to declare. MPSE 008 Solved Assignment 2023-24
Those students who had successfully submitted their Assignments to their allocated study centres can now check their Assignment Status. Along with assignment status, they can also checkout their assignment marks & result. MPSE 008 Solved Assignment 2023-24 All this is available in an online mode. After submitting the assignment, you can check you IGNOU Assignment Status only after 3-4 weeks. It might take 40 days to declare.
For PDF and Handwritten