FREE IGNOU MPCE 021 Solved Assignment 2023-24 | COUNSELLING PSYCHOLOGY MPCE 021 COUNSELLING PSYCHOLOGY Solved Assignment 2023-24: MPCE 021 Solved Assignment 2023-24 , MPCE 021 Assignment 2022 , FREE MPCE 021 Assignment , IGNOU Assignments 2023-24- Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of this session for M.A in Psychology (MAPC) for the year 2023-24. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this web page itself. MPCE 021 Solved Assignment 2023-24 They don’t need to go anywhere else when everything regarding the Assignments are available during this text only.
FREE IGNOU MPCE 021 Solved Assignment 2023-24 | COUNSELLING PSYCHOLOGY
|University||IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University)|
|Session||July 2023-January 2024|
MPCE 021 Solved Assignment 2023-24 : for college kids – MPCE 021 COUNSELLING PSYCHOLOGY Solved Assignment 2023-24, Students are advised that after successfully downloading their Assignments, you’ll find each and every course assignments of your downloaded. Candidates got to create separate assignment for the IGNOU Master Course, so as that it’s easy for Evaluators to ascertain your assignments.
1. Describe the assumptions and therapeutic process in solution focused brief therapy.
Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT) is a goal-oriented, time-limited therapeutic approach that focuses on finding solutions to current problems rather than delving into the past or exploring the causes of those problems. SFBT is based on several key assumptions and follows a structured therapeutic process:
Assumptions of Solution-Focused Brief Therapy:
- Solution-Oriented: SFBT assumes that clients have the resources and abilities to find solutions to their problems. The therapist’s role is to facilitate this process by helping clients identify and amplify their strengths and capabilities.
- Client Expertise: Clients are seen as experts on their own lives. They are the best authorities on their experiences, values, and what they want to achieve. The therapist’s role is to help clients tap into their expertise.
- Change Is Possible: SFBT operates on the belief that change is possible and can occur relatively quickly. Clients do not need to engage in lengthy therapy to see improvements in their lives.
- Focus on the Present and Future: The therapy is present and future-focused. SFBT concentrates on identifying and working toward the preferred future or desired outcomes, rather than dwelling on past issues or problems.
- Language and Questions Matter: Language is a critical tool in SFBT. The questions therapists ask are designed to uncover clients’ strengths, resources, and potential solutions. SFBT therapists use questions that encourage clients to think positively and constructively about their situations.
Therapeutic Process in Solution-Focused Brief Therapy:
- Establish Rapport: The therapist starts by establishing a positive and collaborative therapeutic relationship with the client. Trust and rapport are essential for the success of the SFBT process.
- Identify Client Goals: Clients are asked to identify specific, concrete goals they want to achieve in therapy. These goals should be framed in a positive, future-oriented manner. For example, a client might express a goal like “I want to improve my communication with my spouse.”
- Explore Exceptions: Therapists help clients explore instances when the problem was less severe or absent (i.e., exceptions). By identifying what is already working or when the problem is not as prominent, clients can gain insights into potential solutions. Therapists might ask questions like, “When was the last time you felt connected with your spouse?”
- Scaling Questions: SFBT often uses scaling questions to measure the severity of the problem and the client’s progress toward their goals. Clients are asked to rate their situation on a scale from 0 to 10, with 0 being the worst and 10 being the best. This helps clients gauge their progress and envision what it would take to move up the scale.
- Amplify Strengths and Resources: The therapist helps clients recognize their strengths, skills, and resources. Clients are encouraged to use these assets to work toward their goals. The therapist may ask questions like, “What skills or qualities have helped you in the past?”
- Develop and Implement Solutions: Once potential solutions or strategies are identified, the therapist assists clients in developing an action plan. Clients are encouraged to take small, manageable steps toward their goals. Therapists may also use scaling questions to measure progress.
- Feedback and Evaluation: Throughout the therapy process, feedback and evaluation are important. Clients and therapists regularly assess progress and make adjustments as needed. If a particular approach is not yielding the desired results, clients and therapists collaborate to explore new strategies.
- Termination and Future Planning: As clients make progress and achieve their goals, SFBT sessions conclude with a focus on future planning. Clients are encouraged to maintain the positive changes and continue to use the skills they’ve acquired.
SFBT is particularly useful in addressing a wide range of issues, including relationship problems, depression, anxiety, and addiction. Its solution-focused and time-limited nature makes it appealing to individuals seeking practical, results-oriented therapy.
2. Define eating disorders. Discuss the causes of eating disorders.
3. Explain Cluster A personality disorders.
4. Explain the importance and process of terminating a counseling relationship.
5. Differentiate between guidance, counseling and psychotherapy.
6. Explain the ethical principles in counseling.
7. Explain the gestalt approach in terms of its goals, techniques, role of a counselor
and views of human nature.
8. Explain the techniques used in cognitive behavior therapy.
9.Stages in counseling
10. Transference and counter transference
11. ABCDEF technique
12. Ego psychology
13. Difference between psychodynamic therapy and psychoanalysis
14. Constructing an anxiety hierarchy
16. Counselling for street children
17. Children’s Rights as per UNCRC
18. Myths about AIDS
IGNOU Assignment Status 2023-24
MPCE 021 PSYCHOTHERAPEUTIC METHODS Solved Assignment 2023-24: Those students who had successfully submitted their Assignments to their allocated study centres can now check their Assignment Status. Alongside assignment status, they will also checkout their assignment marks & result. All this is often available in a web mode. After submitting the assignment, you’ll check you IGNOU Assignment Status only after 3-4 weeks. it’d take 40 days to declare. MPCE 021 Solved Assignment 2023-24
Those students who had successfully submitted their Assignments to their allocated study centres can now check their Assignment Status. Along with assignment status, they can also checkout their assignment marks & result. MPCE 021 Solved Assignment 2023-24 All this is available in an online mode. After submitting the assignment, you can check you IGNOU Assignment Status only after 3-4 weeks. It might take 40 days to declare.
For PDF and Handwritten