FREE IGNOU MPC 005 Solved Assignment 2023-24 | Research Methods MPC 005 Research Methods Solved Assignment 2023-24: MPC 001 Solved Assignment 2023-24 , MPC 005 Assignment 2022 , FREE MPC 005 Assignment , IGNOU Assignments 2023-24- Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of this session for M.A in Psychology (MAPC) for the year 2023-24. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. MPC 005 Solved Assignment 2023-24 They don’t need to go anywhere else when everything regarding the Assignments are available during this text only.
FREE IGNOU MPC 005 Research Methods Solved Assignment 2023-24
|University||IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University)|
|Session||July 2023 – January 2024|
MPC 005 Solved Assignment 2023-24 : for college kids – MPC 005 Research Methods Solved Assignment 2023-24, Students are advised that after successfully downloading their Assignments, you’ll find each and every course assignments of your downloaded. Candidates got to create separate assignment for the IGNOU Master Course, so as that it’s easy for Evaluators to ascertain your assignments.
1. Define sampling. Discuss the different methods of sampling.
Sampling is the process of selecting a subset of individuals or items from a larger population for the purpose of conducting research or drawing conclusions about the entire population. It is a fundamental aspect of research design in various fields, including statistics, social sciences, and market research. The goal of sampling is to obtain a representative and unbiased sample that can provide insights and inferences about the population of interest.
There are several different methods of sampling, each with its advantages and limitations. Here are some common methods of sampling:
- Simple Random Sampling: In this method, every member of the population has an equal chance of being selected. It involves using a random process, such as drawing names from a hat or using random number generators, to choose the sample. Simple random sampling is straightforward and provides a high level of representativeness when conducted correctly.
- Systematic Sampling: Systematic sampling involves selecting every “kth” member from a list or sequence of the population. The first member is chosen randomly, and then every kth member is selected until the desired sample size is achieved. This method is relatively simple and ensures a degree of randomness.
- Stratified Sampling: In stratified sampling, the population is divided into subgroups or strata based on certain characteristics (e.g., age, gender, income). A random sample is then drawn from each stratum in proportion to its representation in the overall population. This method ensures that each subgroup is adequately represented in the sample, making it suitable for studying specific characteristics within the population.
- Cluster Sampling: Cluster sampling divides the population into clusters or groups, and a random sample of clusters is selected. Then, all individuals within the selected clusters are included in the sample. This method is useful when it’s difficult or expensive to access the entire population but relatively easy to access clusters.
- Convenience Sampling: Convenience sampling involves selecting individuals or items that are most accessible or convenient for the researcher. While this method is quick and inexpensive, it may introduce bias because the sample is not representative of the entire population.
- Judgmental or Purposive Sampling: In judgmental or purposive sampling, the researcher selects specific individuals or items based on their expertise or judgment. This method is subjective and relies on the researcher’s knowledge, potentially introducing bias. It is often used in qualitative research or when specific expertise is required.
- Snowball Sampling: Snowball sampling is commonly used in studies involving hard-to-reach populations or individuals who share a specific trait. It starts with a few initial participants, and they refer additional participants to the study. This method is particularly useful for researching hidden or stigmatized populations.
- Quota Sampling: Quota sampling is similar to stratified sampling, but it does not involve random selection. Instead, researchers choose participants non-randomly to meet predetermined quotas based on certain characteristics. It is often used in market research and opinion polls.
The choice of sampling method depends on the research objectives, the available resources, and the nature of the population being studied. Researchers need to carefully consider the trade-offs between representativeness, cost, and feasibility when selecting a sampling method, as each method has its own advantages and limitations. The ultimate goal is to obtain a sample that provides valid and generalizable insights into the population of interest.
2. Discuss the steps involved in research process.
3. Discuss the meaning, types and relevance of qualitative research. Explain the ethical guidelines in qualitative research.
4. Criteria and misconceptions of case studies.
5. Types of variables.
6. Advantages and disadvantages of quasi experimental design.
7. Types of questions that can be used in a survey research.
8. Types of correlational research design.
9. Difference between causal comparative and experimental research design
10. Types of hypotheses.
11. Types of Validity.
13. Types of survey research.
14. Quantitative research design.
15. Factorial Design.
16. Definition of research design.
17. Field experiment.
18. Research Biases.
IGNOU Assignment Status 2023-24
MPC 005 Research Methods Solved Assignment 2023-24: Those students who had successfully submitted their Assignments to their allocated study centres can now check their Assignment Status. Alongside assignment status, they will also checkout their assignment marks & result. All this is often available in a web mode. After submitting the assignment, you’ll check you IGNOU Assignment Status only after 3-4 weeks. it’d take 40 days to declare. MPC 005 Solved Assignment 2023-24
Those students who had successfully submitted their Assignments to their allocated study centres can now check their Assignment Status. Along with assignment status, they can also checkout their assignment marks & result. MPC 005 Solved Assignment 2023-24 All this is available in an online mode. After submitting the assignment, you can check you IGNOU Assignment Status only after 3-4 weeks. It might take 40 days to declare.
For PDF and Handwritten