FREE IGNOU MPC 002 Solved Assignment 2023-24 | LIFE SPAN PSYCHOLOGY MPC 001 LIFE SPAN PSYCHOLOGY Solved Assignment 2023-24: MPC 002 Solved Assignment 2023-24 , MPC 002 Assignment 2022 , FREE MPC 002 Assignment , IGNOU Assignments 2023-24- Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of this session for M.A in Psychology (MAPC) for the year 2023-24. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. MPC 001 Solved Assignment 2023-24 They don’t need to go anywhere else when everything regarding the Assignments are available during this text only.
FREE IGNOU MPC 002 LIFE SPAN PSYCHOLOGY Solved Assignment 2023-24
|University||IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University)|
|Title||LIFE SPAN PSYCHOLOGY|
|Session||July 2023 – January 2024|
MPC 002 Solved Assignment 2023-24 : for college kids – MPC 002 LIFE SPAN PSYCHOLOGY Solved Assignment 2023-24, Students are advised that after successfully downloading their Assignments, you’ll find each and every course assignments of your downloaded. Candidates got to create separate assignment for the IGNOU Master Course, so as that it’s easy for Evaluators to ascertain your assignments.
1. Delineate the characteristics and periods in prenatal development.
Prenatal development is the process of growth and maturation of an organism before birth. In humans, it is divided into three main periods, each with distinct characteristics and milestones:
- Germinal Period:
- Timeframe: The germinal period spans the first two weeks of prenatal development, starting from fertilization (conception) and ending with implantation of the zygote into the uterine wall.
- Key Characteristics: a. Fertilization: The process begins when a sperm cell fertilizes an egg (ovum) to form a single-celled zygote. b. Rapid Cell Division: The zygote undergoes numerous cell divisions, forming a blastocyst. c. Journey to the Uterus: The blastocyst travels down the fallopian tube to reach the uterus. d. Implantation: The blastocyst attaches to the uterine lining and begins to develop the placenta.
- Key Milestone: The formation of the blastocyst and successful implantation into the uterine wall.
- Embryonic Period:
- Timeframe: The embryonic period encompasses weeks 3 to 8 of prenatal development.
- Key Characteristics: a. Formation of Organ Systems: During this period, the major organ systems start to develop, including the heart, brain, limbs, and other vital structures. b. Vulnerability: The embryo is highly vulnerable to external influences, and exposure to teratogens (harmful substances) can lead to birth defects. c. Rapid Growth: The embryo experiences rapid growth and differentiation. d. Development of Key Features: Facial features, the nervous system, and the heart become more defined.
- Key Milestone: The end of the embryonic period marks the transition to the fetal period and is a critical time for organ formation.
- Fetal Period:
- Timeframe: The fetal period extends from week 9 until birth, typically lasting about 30 to 40 weeks in total.
- Key Characteristics: a. Continued Growth and Maturation: The fetus grows in size and undergoes further development of organs and systems. b. Movements: The fetus starts to exhibit movements, including kicking and turning. c. Viability: Towards the end of this period, the fetus reaches a stage of viability, where it can potentially survive outside the womb with medical assistance. d. Reflexes: Basic reflexes and sensory capabilities, such as responding to light and sound, develop.
- Key Milestone: Birth is the culmination of the fetal period, marking the end of prenatal development and the beginning of postnatal life.
Throughout prenatal development, various environmental factors, maternal health, and genetic influences can impact the developing fetus. Ensuring a healthy and supportive prenatal environment is crucial for the well-being of the growing baby. It is also important for expectant parents to receive appropriate prenatal care and medical guidance to optimize the chances of a healthy pregnancy and childbirth.
2. Define life span development. Discuss the characteristics of life span development.
3. Discuss information processing approach to cognitive development.
4. Define early childhood period. Discuss the physical and psychological hazards during early childhood.
5. Discuss contextual approach to human development.
6. Discuss the important factors associated to ageing.
7. Describe motor development during childhood.
8. Discuss Kohlberg’s theory on moral development.
9. Sequential method
10. Death and dying
12. Social smile
13. Peck’s theory for old age
15. Basic school skills
16. Educational excursion
17. Egocentrism in adolescence
IGNOU Assignment Status 2023-24
MPC 002 LIFE SPAN PSYCHOLOGY Solved Assignment 2023-24: Those students who had successfully submitted their Assignments to their allocated study centres can now check their Assignment Status. Alongside assignment status, they will also checkout their assignment marks & result. All this is often available in a web mode. After submitting the assignment, you’ll check you IGNOU Assignment Status only after 3-4 weeks. it’d take 40 days to declare. MPC 002 Solved Assignment 2023-24
Those students who had successfully submitted their Assignments to their allocated study centres can now check their Assignment Status. Along with assignment status, they can also checkout their assignment marks & result. MPC 002 Solved Assignment 2023-24 All this is available in an online mode. After submitting the assignment, you can check you IGNOU Assignment Status only after 3-4 weeks. It might take 40 days to declare.
For PDF and Handwritten