MES 102 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , MES 102 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , MES 102 Assignment 2022 , FREE MES 102 Assignment , IGNOU Assignments 2021-22- Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of this session for MASTER OF ARTS (EDUCATION) for the year 2021-22. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. They don’t need to go anywhere else when everything regarding the Assignments are available during this text only.
MES 102 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : for college kids – MES 102 : INSTRUCTION IN HIGHER EDUCATION Solved Assignment 2021-22 , Students are advised that after successfully downloading their Assignments, you’ll find each and every course assignments of your downloaded. Candidates got to create separate assignment for the IGNOU Master Course, so as that it’s easy for Evaluators to ascertain your assignments.
MES 102 Solved Assignment 2021-22
a) What is meant by teacher competence? Describe the abilities and skills that make a higher education teacher competent to teach his/her students effectively in the class. (500 words)
We often hear about 21st-century learners and therefore the knowledge and skills our students will need within the future. What about teachers? What instructional skills will 21st -century teachers got to prepare our students? How are they different from the
skills teachers needed within the past?
In recent years, the standard of education has significantly changed. If, previously, the university’s major aim was that of providing students with certain sorts of knowledge that they were expected to use later, universities today focuses totally on ‘life skills’. Our aim is to show students to get knowledge by themselves and to figure in ways in which enable them to return up with new ideas. Generating new ideas may be a key tenet of recent society. we’d like professionals who are culturally competent, talented, innovative and artistic problem-solvers, skilled and important thinkers. New technologies give a chance to encourage critical thinking.
We must provide students with skills which will help them work collaboratively and sensitively during a team, become decision-makers, plan and manage their time effectively, hear each other and choose the proper communication strategy at the proper time. Thereby, we’ve come to know that, to satisfy these new teaching
requirements, we’d like 21st -century skills.
Before addressing the meaning of teacher competence, we must first establish the meaning of competence. Competency may be a term used extensively by different people in several contexts; hence, it’s defined in several ways. Teacher education and job performance are two contexts during which this term is employed . Competencies are
the requirements of a “competency-based” teacher education and include the knowledge, skills and values an educator -trainee must demonstrate for successful completion of a teacher education programme (Houstan, 1987 cited in 1).
Some characteristics of a competency are as follows:
1. A competency consists of 1 or more skills whose mastery would enable the attainment of the competency.
2. A competency is linked to all or any three of the domains under which performance are often assessed: knowledge, skills and attitude.
3. Possessing a performance dimension, competencies are observable and demonstrable.
4. Since competencies are observable, they’re also measurable. it’s possible to assess a competency from a teacher’s performance. Teaching competencies may require equal amounts of data , skill and attitude, but some won’t . Some competencies may involve more knowledge than skill or attitude, whereas, some competencies could also be more skill or performance based.
Some scholars see “competence” as a mixture of data , skills and behavior wont to improve performance, or because the state or quality of being adequately qualified and capable of performing a given role. The Occupational Competency movement initiated by David McClelland within the 1960s sought to maneuver faraway from
traditional attempts to explain competency in terms of data , skills and attitudes and to focus instead on those specific values, traits, and motivations (i.e. relatively enduring characteristics of people) that are found to consistently distinguish outstanding from typical performance during a given job or role. The term “competence” first appeared in a piece of writing authored by Craig C. Lundberg in 1970 (cited in 2) titled “Planning the chief Development Program”, then in David McClelland’s seminal 1973 treatise entitled, “Testing for Competence instead of for Intelligence” (cited in 2). The term has since been popularized by Richard Boyatzis and lots of others.
b) Discuss, briefly, the reforms that need to be introduced to improve the existing system of examination in higher education institutions. (500 words)
c) Differentiate between a unit plan and a lesson plan. Select a unit from the subject of your choice at undergraduate level and prepare a detailed unit plan on it.
IGNOU MES 102 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : Gandhi National Open University had recently updated this session of 2021-22 MASTER OF ARTS (EDUCATION) assignments on their official university website. we’ve made your work easy by making the solved assignments directly on one portal so as that students can easily get the solved assignments in one go. Students are advised to download their MASTER OF ARTS (EDUCATION) IGNOU Assignments from this webpage itself with none hassle.
GUIDELINES FOR MES 102 Solved Assignment:-
You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
1. Planning: Read the questions carefully. Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
2. Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
Please ensure the following before submitting your assignment :
1. Your enrolment number, name and address have been written correctly.
2. The title of the course and assignment number has been written clearly.
3. Each assignment on each course has been written on separate sheets and pinned properly.
4. All the questions in a particular section should be answered before attempting the next
MES 2021-22 2nd Year Question Paper
MES 102 Solved Assignment 2021-22 You don’t need to worry & go anywhere else on the online as everything regarding the MES Assignments are available on this page. Students can easily download the IGNOU Assignments and submit them whenever they’re required to submit their assignments no matter their study centers.
If you’re finding out the IGNOU MES Solved Assignment for 2021-22 Session then finally you’re at the right place. IGNOU MES Solved Assignments for 2021-22 are now available for download. you’ll easily get the PDF files by clicking the download button against the particular subject that you simply simply wish to choose .
MES 102 Solved Assignment , you’ll download the MES IGNOU assignments for courses , After submitting the assignment at the Study Centre / Programme Study Centre get the acknowledgement from the Coordinator / Programme In-charge. In case you have requested for a change of Study Centre, you should submit your Tutor Marked Assignments only to the original Study Centre until the change of Study Centre is notified by the University.
IGNOU MCOM Solved Assignment 2020-21
MEG 01 Solved Assignment 2021-22
MPC 002 Solved Assignment 2021-22
MPC 003 Solved Assignment 2021-22
MPC 004 Solved Assignment 2021-22
MPC 005 Solved Assignment 2021-22
For PDF and Handwritten