MES 011 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , MES 011 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , MES 011 Assignment 2022 , FREE MES 011 Assignment , IGNOU Assignments 2021-22- Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of this session for MASTER OF ARTS (EDUCATION) for the year 2021-22. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. They don’t need to go anywhere else when everything regarding the Assignments are available during this text only.
MES 011 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : for college kids – MES 011 UNDERSTANDING EDUCATION Solved Assignment 2021-22 , Students are advised that after successfully downloading their Assignments, you’ll find each and every course assignments of your downloaded. Candidates got to create separate assignment for the IGNOU Master Course, so as that it’s easy for Evaluators to ascertain your assignments.
MES 011 Solved Assignment 2021-22
a) What is meant by culture? Explain how education acts as an instrument of culture. (500 words)
Role of Education in Social change or Education as an instrument of social change:
Education is taken into account together of the foremost powerful instruments of social change and control. Education can remove darkness of ignorance and narrow-mindedness of human mind and infuse new ideas, new light and new direction for change and development. It can dispel darkness of ignorance, indifference and inactivity of human mind and develop new hope and aspiration. From sociological point of view education has threefold function for such change and development. Firstly, it helps in preservation of labor while knowledge, culture and heritage of the past. Secondly, it helps within the transmission of desirable cultural elements within the new generation. Thirdly, it also helps within the dissemination of latest knowledge and knowledge for brand spanking new invention and creation of society. These three fold activities of education are therefore bringing about necessary changes of society and control its undesirable elements. These three fold functions of education for social change are described below
1. Preservation of social heritage: thus far as preservation of worthwhile knowledge and heritage of society cares , education is of important importance. Young boys and girls attend school for reading and writing and thru this act they acquaint themselves with the desirable elements of their social culture. The curriculum meant for youngsters is meant in such how that it includes knowledge and knowledge of the society. Duty of the teacher is to present his students with art, science and literature, history and culture which the society had inherited throughout the ages. Any new development or progress could also be possible only the new generation imitates the thought, feeling and activity of the past society. So from now of view education is nothing but an enormous process of imitation. it’s through such imitation that preservation and protection of the desirable elements of vast human culture has been possible.
2. Transmission of desirable culture: Education is liable for transmission of desirable elements of culture in mind of the new generation. it’s going to be noted that each one the social and cultural heritage of the past society aren’t wholly acceptable to the new society. The new generation doesn’t want everything what their previous generation wont to practice. they need only the helpful and desirable elements of culture of the past and avoid the undesirable one. Here education must need to make conscious control of social heritage. It must carefully examine which elements or items of the past experiences have their capability of developing the new generation towards social progress. it’s noteworthy that with the changes of society new hopes and aspiration and their needs crop-up in common mind. Keeping in sight of this fact education must have consciously control, design and choose the things of social heritage and transmit to the new generation.
3. Disseminations of latest knowledge: Education is liable for dissemination of latest knowledge and experienced in mind of the society. Every new society carries with it that genius who can contribute to new creation and new invention for social progress. Education should give new light and a replacement direction in mind of these geniuses through which new thought, ideas and activity and new creation may emerge. it’s thanks to such creativity that old faith, belief and therefore the way of life are changed and new activity and thought are getting to develop. Human history carries innumerable instances of this fact. The extra-ordinary person with creative genius of the new society contributes his own thought and idea to be followed by others. Gandhiji and Marx and other sociopolitical and non secular reformers from time to time are ready to cause such social change and development. So it’s evident that education can disseminate new knowledge and concepts for social change and development. From the above analysis it’s evident that education is that the powerful instrument of social change and development. within the absence of it society would have remained stagnant and its change and improvement would have come to a halt.
b) Discuss how political system and education system influence each other in a democratic society. (500 words)
c) Describe, briefly, individual and social aims of education. Is there anti-thesis between these aims of education? Justify your answer. (500 words)
IGNOU MES 11 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : Gandhi National Open University had recently updated this session of 2021-22 MASTER OF ARTS (EDUCATION) assignments on their official university website. we’ve made your work easy by making the solved assignments directly on one portal so as that students can easily get the solved assignments in one go. Students are advised to download their MASTER OF ARTS (EDUCATION) IGNOU Assignments from this webpage itself with none hassle.
GUIDELINES FOR MES 011 Solved Assignment:-
You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
1. Planning: Read the questions carefully. Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
2. Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
Please ensure the following before submitting your assignment :
1. Your enrolment number, name and address have been written correctly.
2. The title of the course and assignment number has been written clearly.
3. Each assignment on each course has been written on separate sheets and pinned properly.
4. All the questions in a particular section should be answered before attempting the next
MES 011 Solved Assignment 2021-22 You don’t need to worry & go anywhere else on the online as everything regarding the MES Assignments are available on this page. Students can easily download the IGNOU Assignments and submit them whenever they’re required to submit their assignments no matter their study centers.
If you’re finding out the IGNOU MES Solved Assignment for 2021-22 Session then finally you’re at the right place. IGNOU MES Solved Assignments for 2021-22 are now available for download. you’ll easily get the PDF files by clicking the download button against the particular subject that you simply simply wish to choose .
MES 011 Solved Assignment , you’ll download the MES IGNOU assignments for courses , After submitting the assignment at the Study Centre / Programme Study Centre get the acknowledgement from the Coordinator / Programme In-charge. In case you have requested for a change of Study Centre, you should submit your Tutor Marked Assignments only to the original Study Centre until the change of Study Centre is notified by the University.
For PDF and Handwritten