MAE 003 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , MAE 003 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , MAE 003 Assignment 2022 , FREE MAE 003 Assignment , IGNOU Assignments 2021-22- Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of this session for MASTER OF ARTS (EDUCATION) for the year 2021-22. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. They don’t need to go anywhere else when everything regarding the Assignments are available during this text only.
MAE 003 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : for college kids – MAE 003 : KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT, INFORMATION DISSEMINATION AND NETWORKING IN ADULT EDUCATION Solved Assignment 2021-22 , Students are advised that after successfully downloading their Assignments, you’ll find each and every course assignments of your downloaded. Candidates got to create separate assignment for the IGNOU Master Course, so as that it’s easy for Evaluators to ascertain your assignments.
MAE 003 Solved Assignment 2021-22
a) Explain the concept of knowledge. How is it different from data, information and
wisdom? Explain their inter-relationship with examples. (500 words)
Computers are often called processing machines or information science machines. People understand and accept the very fact that computers are machines designed for the input, storage, processing, and output of knowledge and knowledge
However, some people also consider computers as knowledge processing machines and even explore what it’d mean for a computer to possess wisdom. for instance , here may be a quote from Dr. Yogesh Malhotra of the BRINT Institute:
Knowledge Management caters to the critical problems with organizational adaption, survival and competence in face of increasingly discontinuous environmental change…. Essentially, it embodies organizational processes that seek synergistic combination of knowledge and knowledge processing capacity of data technologies, and therefore the creative and innovative capacity of citizenry .
The following quotation is from the Atlantic Canada Conservation Data Centre, a non-profit organization established in 1999.
Individual bits or “bytes” of “raw” biological data (e.g. the amount of individual plants of a given species at a given location) don’t by themselves inform the human mind. However, drawing various data together within an appropriate context yields information which will be useful (e.g. the distribution and abundance of the plant species at various points in space and time). In turn, this information helps foster the standard of knowing (e.g. whether the plant species is increasing or decreasing in distribution and abundance over space and time). Knowledge and knowledge blend to become wisdom–the power of applying these attributes critically or practically to form decisions.
Thus, we are led to believe Data, Information, Knowledge, and Wisdom as we explore the capabilities and limitations of IT systems
Here are four definitions taken from Encarta® World English Dictionary © 1999 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Developed for Microsoft by Bloomsbury Publishing Plc.
- information, often within the sort of facts or figures obtained from experiments or surveys, used as a basis for creating calculations or drawing conclusions
- information, for instance , numbers, text, images, and sounds, during a form that’s suitable for storage in or processing by a computer
- definite knowledge acquired or supplied about something or somebody
- the collected facts and data a few particular subject
- a telephone company that supplies telephone numbers to the general public for the asking .
- the communication of facts and knowledge
- computer data that has been organized and presented during a systematic fashion to clarify the underlying meaning
- a formal accusation of a criminal offense brought by a prosecutor, as against an indictment brought by a jury
- general awareness or possession of data , facts, ideas, truths, or principles
- clear awareness or explicit information, for instance , of a situation or fact
- all the knowledge , facts, truths, and principles learned throughout time
- familiarity or understanding gained through experience or study
- the knowledge and knowledge needed to form sensible decisions and judgments, or the great sense shown by the choices and judgments made
- accumulated knowledge of life or during a particular sphere of activity that has been gained through experience
- an opinion that nearly everyone seems to share or express
- ancient teachings or sayings
- Various people have thought carefully about varying definitions of those four terms and produced their own analysis of the four terms. the subsequent is quoted from Jacques Steyn’s Website:
Information consists of knowledge , but data isn’t necessarily information. Also, wisdom is knowledge, which successively is information, which successively is data, but, for instance , knowledge isn’t necessarily wisdom. So wisdom may be a subset of data , which may be a subset of data , which may be a subset of knowledge .
b) Discuss different approaches used for searching information. Explain their relative advantages in respect of information retrieval and dissemination to the adult learners. (500 words)
c) How does personality contribute to understanding ‘organisational behaviour’? Analyse it with reference to theories of personality and its measurement.
IGNOU MAE 003 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : Gandhi National Open University had recently updated this session of 2021-22 MASTER OF ARTS (EDUCATION) assignments on their official university website. we’ve made your work easy by making the solved assignments directly on one portal so as that students can easily get the solved assignments in one go. Students are advised to download their MASTER OF ARTS (EDUCATION) IGNOU Assignments from this webpage itself with none hassle.
GUIDELINES FOR MAE 003 Solved Assignment:-
You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
1. Planning: Read the questions carefully. Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
2. Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
Please ensure the following before submitting your assignment :
1. Your enrolment number, name and address have been written correctly.
2. The title of the course and assignment number has been written clearly.
3. Each assignment on each course has been written on separate sheets and pinned properly.
4. All the questions in a particular section should be answered before attempting the next
MAE 003 Solved Assignment 2021-22 You don’t need to worry & go anywhere else on the online as everything regarding the MES Assignments are available on this page. Students can easily download the IGNOU Assignments and submit them whenever they’re required to submit their assignments no matter their study centers.
If you’re finding out the IGNOU MES Solved Assignment for 2021-22 Session then finally you’re at the right place. IGNOU MES Solved Assignments for 2021-22 are now available for download. you’ll easily get the PDF files by clicking the download button against the particular subject that you simply simply wish to choose .
MAE 003 Solved Assignment , you’ll download the MES IGNOU assignments for courses , After submitting the assignment at the Study Centre / Programme Study Centre get the acknowledgement from the Coordinator / Programme In-charge. In case you have requested for a change of Study Centre, you should submit your Tutor Marked Assignments only to the original Study Centre until the change of Study Centre is notified by the University.
For PDF and Handwritten