IGNOU TS 2 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free : IGNOU TS 2 Tourism Development: Products, Operations and Case Studies Solved Assignment 2022-2023 , IGNOU IGNOU CHR 11 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free TS 2 Assignment 2022-23 , IGNOU TS 2 Assignment , TS 2 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free IGNOU Assignments 2022-23- Certificate Programmes Assignment 2022-23 Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of the present session for Certificate Programmes for the year 2022-23. Courses such as CSWM, CVG, CAFE/DAFE, CIS comes under the Certificate Programmes category. IGNOU Certificate Programmes courses give students the freedom to choose any subject according to their preference. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. IGNOU solved assignment 2022-23 ignou dece solved assignment 2022-23, ignou ma sociology assignment 2022-23 meg 10 solved assignment 2022-23 ts 6 solved assignment 2022-23 , meg solved assignment 2022-23 .
- 1 IGNOU TS 2 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free
- 2 1. How does the knowledge of world tourism trends help in tourist development?
- 3 2. How does the knowledge of world tourism trends help in tourist development?
- 5 3. What is “Path Finder”? How did the Sherpa evolved into a path finder? 4. How can local customs help to make a visitors experience more memorable? Give suitable examples.
- 6 5. What is the importance of fair and festivals in travel and tourism field? Why is it important to exercise caution in developing local fairs as tourist attractions?
- 7 6. Discuss the relationship between adventure, sports and tourism.
- 8 7. How can one link festivals with tourism promotion? Discuss by giving suitable examples.
- 9 8. Write an essay on “Palace on wheels”.
- 10 9. Write shot notes on. a) Railway Package Tours b) PATA Travel Marts
- 11 10. Write shot notes on. a) European Tourist Markets b) Highway Tourism.
- 12 IGNOU TS 2 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free
- 13 GET IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
- 14 Get IGNOU TS 2 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
- 16 GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU TS 2 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free
- 17 IGNOU Assignment Front Page
- 18 TS 2 Handwritten Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU TS 2 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free
We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. TS 2 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
Important Note – IGNOU TS 2 Tourism Development: Products, Operations and Case Studies Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free You may be aware that you need to submit your assignments before you can appear for the Term End Exams. Please remember to keep a copy of your completed assignment, just in case the one you submitted is lost in transit.
Submission Date :
- 31st March 2033 (if enrolled in the July 2033 Session)
- 30th Sept, 2033 (if enrolled in the January 2033 session).
Note: This TMA consists of ten questions, out of which you have to attempt any five.
The question carries 20 marks each and should be answered in about 600 words each.
Send your TMA to the coordinator of your Study Centre.
1. How does the knowledge of world tourism trends help in tourist development?
Tourism is the bundle of tangible products and intangible services that can help to bring most profound experience one can get. With respect to time, tourism has been changing from the ancient form of religious tourism to a few new forms. Tourism industry contributes to 9% of the global GDP and offers one from every 11 jobs. In addition, the number of tourists have doubled over the past 20 years and a propelling growth is expected in coming few years among all market segments.
Tourism industry has an intense potential to grow and generate revenues. Let us see, the new shaping trends in tourism today.
Digital Technology in Tourism
Today, tour operators and tourists, both are equipped with latest technology. It has empowered the tourism business managers and tourists to explore, discover and reach new places by facilitating online travel and accommodation bookings, and more.
The tourists use various mobile apps as simple as a compass app, online booking apps, currency converter apps, world time apps, language translation apps, weather apps, google maps, and restaurant or accommodation locating services on their mobile device. The tourists can also add their own data to create overlay on the Google Map and explore all possibilities in visiting a location by using Google Maps API. Some apps help to plan the tour, find out cheap flights, local transport hubs, eating joints, and destination attractions.
The apps enhance the tourist experience before, during, and after the tour.
Today, the large tour operators invest finances to create their own mobile apps. They are inclined to use as less papers as they can and prefer to send pdf documents of itinerary to their customers and insurance documents to insurance service providing clients. They also use most of the apps the tourists use; plus, they highly rely on some apps such as Trafalgar app, Passport to Tour app, mTrip app, which can connect them with the tourists on the trip, track the itinerary, and get on-the-fly information of the tour.
Since technology is making tour operators reach their customers and clients at the speed of light, the tour operators use it for promoting their business and various products, increasing their brand awareness, knowing tourists’ preferences, and providing easy access to their products and services.
New Trends in Tourism
Tourism is an ever changing industry. A few previously unknown or unnoted forms of tourism are establishing today. Some of them are −
Arctic and Antarctic polar regions have always attracted tourists. Polar tourism is a dynamically growing industry due to the efforts tour operators take to provide various attractions, destinations, and activities for their customers. Adventure tourists and common tourists who long for unique weather experience, solitude, and view of wild life in its natural habitat opt for polar tourism.
It includes orbital and suborbital rocket flights into the space. Riding into the space for recreation and unique experience was the idea behind this tourism. Till date, only very rich tourists paying very large sum of money could possibly realize the dream to see beyond the blue planet. In coming years, this extravagant tourism can be made available for common people too.
Dark tourism is the oldest form of tourism developed recently. Due to the fear and natural attraction to uncover mystery of death human beings always have, some tourists prefer to visit the destinations such as battlefields, places of violent homicides, or any places where large number of people lost their lives naturally or forcefully in the span of last 100 to 125 years.
For example, tourists visit Pompeii to see the corpses of the victims of the volcanic disaster literally turned into plaster casts. The volcano on Mt. Vesuvius had destroyed the ancient town of Pompeii. Though the disaster occurred and claimed thousands of lives long ago, the threat of more such volcanic eruptions still exist today. Hence, Pompeii is an archeological and also a dark tourism site.
2. How does the knowledge of world tourism trends help in tourist development?
1. Bleisure Travel
Bleisure travel is a growing tourism trend where people traveling for work or business include some leisure time at their destination. A 2018 study revealed that 60% of U.S. business trips incorporated leisure elements, an increase from 43% in 2016. These business-leisure trips can either be pre-planned, whereby clients schedule their vacation within the same period of a job-related trip. Companies may also offer their workers some tourist experiences during work trips. On the other hand, this can come as an afterthought. Once the meetings, professional conferences, and other work engagements are over, business travelers may decide to extend their stay and explore their destination. There is also a growing trend among millennials known as the “digital nomad” phenomenon. This is whereby online workers and freelancers adopt a lifestyle of traveling as they work. As a tour operator, you can take advantage of this growing trend by creating offers that entice business travelers to extend their stay for leisure. For example, you can sell team retreat packages combined with perks like photos, videos, and transportation. Having wifi and chargers in buses and accommodation (for multi-day tours) can also entice digital nomads and other travelers looking to stay connected for work.
Gone are the days when booking a trip required clients to make a phone call, speak directly to a service provider, or walk into the supplier’s office for face-to-face negotiation. Digitization has led to a rise in online bookings. Not only has this made advertising cheaper for travel companies, but also customers are enjoying and increasingly prefer the convenience it offers. Tour and activities companies have also progressively adopted technology and online booking. In 2019, 71% of operators surveyed were using reservation technology in their businesses, a marked increase from just 25% in 2010. More to that, these companies experienced faster growth plus higher profitability. Booking systems help tour & activity providers automate their processes and be more effective by adopting cutting-edge technologies. Long gone are the days when you are using spreadsheets, pen and paper to manage your reservations: booking systems do it all automatically, save your time and money. For example, Regiondo booking system has won European travel market by providing seamless reservation experience, flexibility and innovations to businesses of any size. As we slowly approach the post-COVID period, automation in the sector is bound to continue rising. So as you work on getting back to profitability, take advantage of this tourism trend, and set up the right technology in order to increase your chances of faster recovery.
3. Mobile Bookings
Another important aspect when it comes to digitization is mobile bookings.
Operators report that 2 in 5 online bookings are made on mobile devices. These smartphone shoppers are also more valuable to your business because of the following reasons:
- They spend 50% more on tours and activities per trip.
- They average 2.9 tours per trip.
- They are twice as likely to leave online reviews.
Website speed and mobile friendliness are also some of the most essential rankings that influence your SEO performance. You can try our free SEO grader to check if your travel website loads and works well on smartphones and tablets.
According to Think with Google, 57% of travelers believe that companies should personalize their buying experience and base it on their behaviors, personal preferences, and past choices. Personalization is also important when it comes to the actual tour or activity. By offering flexible experiences that can be tailored to a traveler’s needs, you stand a chance of better satisfying your clients, and that can lead to repeat visits. Your priority should, therefore, be on offering customer-oriented services. It starts right from the time they see your advert on social media or your website. The messaging should resonate with what the client prefers. Travel and tour suggestions can be offered according to, for instance, what the customer has been browsing on the internet. This is possible to set up using specialized marketing tools and ad platforms like Google and Facebook. You are better placed by factoring this in your company’s digital marketing strategy. How do you get started? Reach out and speak to your customers to learn about their preferences, characteristics, behavior, and individual needs. All in all, staying on top of this tourism trend can be the distinction that will make your company stand out from competitors and gain back profitability faster.
5. Sustainable Tourism
Research by Booking.com reveals that 72% of tourists believe that people need to take action now and make sustainable travel choices in order to save the planet and preserve it for future generations. More travelers are adopting this mindset hence making their travel decisions with the environment in mind. Carbon offsetting, for example, is becoming more popular by the day especially since travelers want to help mitigate the impact of the climate crisis. Tour companies can also support this mission by making small but significant adjustments. You can do away with single-use plastics or opt to only use solar for all your energy needs. But it’s important to note that sustainability is not only about the environment. It’s also about making a positive impact on cultures, economies, and the people at the destinations that clients visit. In the face of COVID-19 pandemic, sustainable tourism is most likely going to grow. If you play your part in upholding sustainability, you can earn the trust and loyalty of the generation of travelers who are spearheading this trend.
3. What is “Path Finder”? How did the Sherpa evolved into a path finder?
4. How can local customs help to make a visitors experience more memorable? Give suitable examples.
IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
IGNOU TS 2 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. TS 2 Tourism Development: Products, Operations and Case Studies Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
5. What is the importance of fair and festivals in travel and tourism field? Why is it important to exercise caution in developing local fairs as tourist attractions?
6. Discuss the relationship between adventure, sports and tourism.
8. Write an essay on “Palace on wheels”.
9. Write shot notes on.
a) Railway Package Tours
b) PATA Travel Marts
10. Write shot notes on.
a) European Tourist Markets
b) Highway Tourism.
IGNOU TS 2 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free
GET IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
Get IGNOU TS 2 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
IGNOU TS 2 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 get here all ignou solved assignment 2022-23 , ignou guess paper , ignou help books and ignou exam related material. We help students to get their assignment done with our handwritten services, TS 2 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free you can access our all material and services through WhatsApp also , 8130208920
GET SOLVED PDF – Click Here
IGNOU Instructions for the TS 2 Tourism Development: Products, Operations and Case Studies Solved Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU TS 2 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Before attempting the assignment, please read the following instructions carefully.
- Read the detailed instructions about the assignment given in the Handbook and Programme Guide.
- Write your enrolment number, name, full address and date on the top right corner of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Write the course title, assignment number and the name of the study centre you are attached to in the centre of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Use only foolscap size paperfor your response and tag all the pages carefully
- Write the relevant question number with each answer.
- You should write in your own handwriting.
GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU TS 2 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free
IGNOU TS 2 Solved Assignment 2022-23 You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
- Planning: Read the questions carefully. IGNOU TS 2 Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
- Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. IGNOU TS 2 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
- Presentation: IGNOU TS 2 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF Once you are satisfied with your answers, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize.
The top of the first page of your response sheet should look like this: Get IGNOU Assignment Front page through. And Attach on front page of your assignment. Students need to compulsory attach the front page in at the beginning of their handwritten assignment.
ENROLMENT NO: …………………………………………………….
COURSE TITLE: ………………………………………………………
ASSIGNMENT NO: …………………………………………………
STUDY CENTRE: …………………………………………….……..
TS 2 Handwritten Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU TS 2 Solved Assignment 2022-23 – We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. TS 2 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. TS 2 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done –8130208920
BUY PDF & Handwritten
- Solved PDF Cost – @50 rs per Paper / Subject
- Handwritten Hardcopy – @350 rs per paper/ subject
WhatsApp – 8130208920