IGNOU Online MAGPS Admission 2023, IGNOU MGPS Admission 2023, IGNOU MAGPS Admission 2022-23 : Admission to the January 2023 session of IGNOU Online MGPS has been started, the last date to register for admission is 31 January 2023. Candidates who are interested can apply before the last date. IGNOU re-registration for January 2023 session started, the last date is 31 January 2023. The IOP Portal is used to complete the admission process for the IGNOU MAGPS program.
MAGPS is a MA course in Gandhi & Peace Studies offered by IGNOU online. The two-year PG degree program courses consist of various interesting topics related to the philosophy of Gandhi, and peace. Here, individuals can study Gandhi’s social, political, & economic thoughts, etc.
IGNOU Online MAGPS Admission 2023 : Syllabus, Eligibility, Fee & Application Form
The online registration fee for MAGPS is INR 300. But a two-year PG program fee for IGNOU MAGPS is INR 9,000. Enrollment and admission fees for IGNOU MAGPS are required at admission time. Aspirants who have passed their higher degree (UG) in any discipline from a UGC-approved institution can get admission to the IGNOU Online MAGPS program. No age restriction is imposed on admission to this master’s degree program. Through the MAGPS Online Programme (Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies), learners will acquire knowledge that will assist them in managing certain circumstances that oppose peace.
IGNOU Online MAGPS Admission Highlights
|Course Name||IGNOU Online MAGPS Programme|
|Minimum Duration||2 Year|
|Maximum Duration||4 Years|
|Course Fee||4500 Per Year|
|Minimum Age||No Bar|
|IGNOU Official Website||https://iop.ignouonline.ac.in/|
An Overview of IGNOU Online MAGPS Admission
Online Masters of Art in Gandhi and Peace Studies is a course available at IGNOU University. This unique online course helps students to get academic knowledge through e-mode. The main intention of this program is to provide knowledge and promote theoretical and applied research on Mahatma Gandhi. The perception of Mahatma Gandhi inspires billions of people across the globe.
IGNOU Online MAGPS Admission Duration:
- Minimum period: 02 Years
- Maximum period: 04 Years
IGNOU Online MAGPS Admission
The university will announce the admission schedule for the January 2023 session, and students can apply for admission till 31 January 2023 through the official website. The learners have to earn 64 credits to complete the MAGPS Online Programme. The online learning sector is flourishing students who study through this model will not have to go to their institutions or colleges.
The learners have to study the following aspects: Conflict management, Social Regeneration, and Peace. The Gandhian studies would assist candidates in obtaining the objectives mentioned above. This Programme will be helpful for the candidates who wish to follow the path that Mahatma Gandhi intended to earn Peace and conflict management.
IGNOU Online MAGPS Admission 2023
The facility of IGNOU Online MAGPS Admission
The Indira Gandhi National Open University, in the mode of online learning, helps out the learners by equipping them with study materials, email ids, and lecture videos online. The learners will get their classes online every day, and assignment submission can be done over the mail id provided by the University.
The most convenient part for the students in online learning is: Learners may stream, and download their subject-related content from the EGYANKOSH web portal anytime.
IGNOU Online MAGPS Application Form 2023
IGNOU Online MAGPS Application Form is accessible for candidates in both the January and July sessions. Candidates are advised to choose a session according to their comfort. The application form for the January 2023 session of the IGNOU online MAGPS program is available on the official website. And the last date to fill out the registration form is 31 January 2023. Applicants can fill out the application form before the deadline.
Note: The Term End Examination will occur offline.
IGNOU Online MAGPS Admission Process
Students who aim at getting admission to the IGNOU MAGPS Online Programme will have to follow the steps mentioned below: The registration process requires the completion of the login step. This new ID and Password need to be saved for the following procedure.
- Admission Registration is available on the official admission link- https://ignouiop.samarth.edu.in/.
- Students will have to start registrations by Logging in.
- After the login, students are required to fill in all mandatory details that are asked.
- While filling in the details, do not hurry and carefully fill in all the details.
- The certificates and mark sheets are required to be scanned properly.
- After the document submissions, students are required to complete their payment method.
- The payment step is the last for the registration; students need to save the details for future reference.
Eligibility & Medium: MAGPS Online Programme of IGNOU
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degree holder in any stream from any recognized university in India
- Age no bar
- The Programme will be obtainable in both English and Hindi Medium.
IGNOU Online MAGPS Programme Fee Structure
- For Indian nationals, INR 4,500/- Per Year (exclusive of the examination fee)
- Fee for Foreign nationals divided into two parts
- For SAARC students, INR 8,000/- Per Year (exclusive of the examination fee)
- FOR NON-SAARC students INR 22057/- Per Year (exclusive of the examination fee)
IGNOU Online MAGPS Programme Syllabus
|Gandhi: The Man and His Times||(MGP-001)||4|
|Philosophy of Gandhi||(MGP-002)||4|
|Gandhi’s Social Thought||(MGP-003)||4|
|Gandhi’s Political Thought||(MGP-004)||4|
|Gandhi’s Economic Thought||(MGPE-006)||4|
|Non-Violence Movements after Gandhi||(MGPE-007)||4|
|Gandhi in the 21st Century||(MGPE-009)||4|
|Gandhi: Ecology and Sustainable Development||(MGPE-014)||4|
|Introduction to Peace and Conflict Resolution||(MGP-005)||4|
|Gandhian Approach to Peace and Conflict Resolution||(MGPE-008)||4|
|Conflict Management Transformation and Peace Building||(MGPE-010)||4|
|Woman and Peace||(MGPE-012)||4|
|Civil Society Political Regimes and Conflicts||(MGPE-013)||4|
|Introduction to Research Methods||(MGPE-015)||4|
|Human Rights: Indian Perspective||(MGPE-016)||4|
Benefits Of IGNOU MAGPS Online Programme
The benefits for the candidates after the completion of this Programme will be as follows:
- The candidates who are engaged in any peace and reformatory social organization will directly benefit from managing things practically.
- The candidates may join a career in Teaching, NGOs, Research, and peacebuilding organizations across the globe.
- Completion of this Programme constructed an individual eligible for career and training opportunities in social, economic, gender, political, and environmental sectors.
Related Links :