IGNOU MSW 017 Solved Assignment 2022-23 , MSW 017 Contemporary Methods and Values of Social Work Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free : MSW 017 Solved Assignment 2022-23 , IGNOU MSW 017 Assignment 2022-23, MSW 017 Assignment 2022-23 , MSW 017 Assignment , MSW 017 Contemporary Methods and Values of Social Work Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free IGNOU Assignments 2022-23- MASTER DEGREE IN SOCIAL WORK Assignment 2022-23 Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of the present session for MASTER DEGREE IN SOCIAL WORK Programme for the year 2022-23. MSW course or Master of Social Work is a post-graduation course majoring in the field of social work. MSW course is imparted with a two-year duration, which is typically divided into four semesters. Aspirants can pursue MSW courses after completing a Bachelor degree in the relevant field. A career in social work is all about giving and helping others in need. From various NGOs (non-government organizations) across the nation to social development, a Master of Social Work (MSW) course provides comprehensive knowledge about the work put into the development of humanity and social welfare. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. IGNOU solved assignment 2022-23 ignou dece solved assignment 2022-23 ignou ma sociology assignment 2022-23 meg 10 solved assignment 2022-23 ts 6 solved assignment 2022-23 , meg solved assignment 2022-23 .
- 1 IGNOU MSW 017 Solved Assignment 2022-23
- 2 What are the different types of advocacy?
- 3 What does advocacy look like?
- 4 All lobbyists are advocates, but not all advocates are lobbyists.
- 5 5 Advocacy Myths Debunked
- 6 Because advocacy has such a broad definition, there are a number of misconceptions around the term.
- 7 What are the types of advocacy groups?
- 8 Get MSW 017 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
- 9 GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
- 10 IGNOU Assignment Front Page
- 11 MSW 017 Handwritten Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU MSW 017 Solved Assignment 2022-23
We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. MSW 017 Contemporary Methods and Values of Social Work Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
Important Note – IGNOU MSW 017 Solved Assignment 2022-23. You may be aware that you need to submit your assignments before you can appear for the Term End Exams. Please remember to keep a copy of your completed assignment, just in case the one you submitted is lost in transit.
Submission Date :
- 31st March 2033 (if enrolled in the July 2033 Session)
- 30th Sept, 2033 (if enrolled in the January 2033 session).
Answer all the five questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
Answers to question no. 1 and 2 should not exceed 600 words each.
Q.1. Define advocacy . Write about its purpose with examples.
Explain the linkage of advocacy with social case work.
If you’ve ever tried to promote an issue you care about, you’ve engaged in advocacy. Advocacy is the act of supporting, defending, or arguing for a specific cause or issue.
The purpose of advocacy is to bring about change, whether that’s accomplished through raising public awareness, increasing support, or influencing policy for a certain issue.
What are the different types of advocacy?
There are many types of advocacy, each with different objectives and end goals. Below are three common types of advocacy.
• Self-advocacy: when you stand up for yourself, defend your rights, or represent your own views and interests, you are being a self-advocate.
• Individual advocacy: this type of advocacy involves acting on behalf of others (a client, an individual, or a group) to advance their goals. A parent might advocate on behalf of their child, or a lawyer may advocate for the legal rights of their client in court.
• Systems advocacy: the goal of systems advocacy is to change policy, rules, or laws on a particular issue. This can happen at the local, state, or national level. Both individuals and organizations engage in systems advocacy.
These types of advocacy are like tools. They can be used separately or in conjunction with each other. The type of advocacy best suited for your situation depends on the goals you want to achieve and the resources you have at hand.
What does advocacy look like?
What does it mean to advocate for something? Just like there are several different types of advocacy, there are many different activities that you can do to advocate for your issue.
• Contact your member of Congress
• Attend a march or protest
• Organize a campaign in your community or on social media
• Write an op-ed or letter to the editor for your local newspaper
• Start a petition
Advocacy helps others understand your point of view and support your cause. Ultimately, the goal of advocacy is to effect change on the issue you care about.
Advocacy vs. Lobbying: What’s the Difference?
All lobbyists are advocates, but not all advocates are lobbyists.
So what’s the difference?
Lobbying is a type of political advocacy. Professional lobbyists are paid to directly interact with politicians or public officials with the goal of influencing them on a particular piece of legislation. Many corporations and organizations hire professionals to lobby lawmakers on their behalf. But you don’t have to be a fulltime lobbyist to influence the government. Anyone can engage in lobbying by meeting with public officials and persuading them to take action on a certain law.
Learn more about lobbying here.
Advocacy, on the other hand, includes a much broader range of activities. The goal of advocacy isn’t just limited to influencing lawmakers on a piece of legislation. Although advocacy can involve lobbying, it also encompasses everything else you do to communicate and promote your cause.
Both lobbying and advocacy are about influencing others to make decisions on a given issue. Oftentimes, advocacy is about promoting a cause on behalf of others. This makes it distinct from activism. Whereas advocates listen to and amplify others, activists engage in direct action that leads to social change. There is a significant overlap in the work that advocates and activists do. Many individuals and organizations engage in both advocacy and activism to advance their goals.
5 Advocacy Myths Debunked
Because advocacy has such a broad definition, there are a number of misconceptions around the term.
Myth #1: Advocacy is political.
Standing up for others and speaking out on behalf of an issue doesn’t always have to involve politics. There are many other types of advocacy that are not focused on a piece of legislation. People can advocate for companies to change their practices, have insurance companies cover their neighbor’s medical condition, or advocate for more diversity on your local PTA committee.
Myth #2: Advocates march in the streets and organize protests.
These are things activists do. Activism can help advocacy work by increasing public awareness and mobilizing supporters, but it isn’t always the most effective way to advocate for an issue.
Myth #3: Advocacy is for professionals and lawyers.
Lobbyists and other legal professionals interact with lawmakers on a regular basis and understand how the legislative system works from the inside. That doesn’t mean ordinary citizens can’t get involved in advocacy work, like setting up appointments with members of Congress and organizing campaigns.
Myth #4: Advocacy doesn’t matter.
You don’t have to focus on the most polarized issue in Congress to make a big impact. Consider starting local. Advocacy at the municipal, or even the neighborhood or school-district level, can bring about meaningful change.
Myth #5: Advocacy takes too much time and effort.
There are different options to get involved in advocacy depending on your schedule. Writing an email to a Congress member can take half an hour, although it may not be particularly effective. Partnering with other advocates and organizations who share your goals is another way to make advocacy more manageable. One time-efficient way to make a big impact is to hire a lobbyist through Lobbyists 4 Good.
What are the types of advocacy groups?
Individuals aren’t the only ones who engage in advocacy. Advocacy groups are organizations that form around a shared interest in order to influence public opinion and policy.
These groups promote their cause in a number of ways: • They lobby the government
• They litigate a law related to their issue
• They educate or advertise to influence public opinion
• They organize campaigns and events
IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
2. What is the importance of Networking in social work? Discuss the approaches and models of Networking in social work.
Explain the linkage of Networking with Community Organization.
Technology makes it possible to network effectively online. Even digitally, however, it’s important to maintain a personal connection. Networking builds relationships of trust, which can only be established on a person-to-person basis. As a social worker, you know that clients often need several different types of services, not all of which are accessible at once. Establishing connections in the field through networking helps you source and coordinate the delivery of these services more efficiently, especially at the beginning of your career.
Different Types of Professional Networks in Social Work
You may not be aware of it, but you likely engage in a type of networking in your workplace. Operational networking refers to the type of workplace connections you establish with colleagues, superiors, and subordinates. It adds depth and builds strong working relationships. As important as this may be for day-to-day operations, you will also need to network outside your immediate work environment. Personal networking provides breadth and reach by including useful connections for current and future potential interests. This type of networking often occurs at professional networking events.
A third type of networking, strategic networking, provides leverage by connecting you to influencers and stakeholders who can support future goals, both for yourself as a professional and for the organization or company in general. Social work is a collaborative enterprise. Building strong operational, personal, and strategic social work networks benefits not only your career but your clients as well.
Networking Events in Social Work
Several regional and national social work associations hold annual conferences throughout the year. These events provide excellent networking opportunities for social workers. The National Association of Social Workers hosts a yearly conference that features trainings, talks, workshops, and the chance to earn continuing education units for licensure renewal. Successful networking for social workers often begins by joining a professional association. This is especially true if you’re new to the social work arena either as a fresh graduate or as a mid-career professional coming from a non-social work field. Keep in mind that these conferences are not career fairs. Don’t hand out copies of your resume and avoid asking someone for a job or an interview outright, even if that is your main reason for attending the event.
Elevator Pitches in Social Work
An elevator pitch is a 30-second oral summary of who you are, what you do, and how your services benefit the listener. Your pitch must come across as natural and unrehearsed, so practice saying it repeatedly. If you come across as insincere, you may lose the opportunity to establish a connection. Social workers are not in the field for money. They sincerely desire to help people live honest, more productive lives. Make sure this passion and desire to help others resonates clearly in those 30 seconds.
Social Networking Sites for Social Workers
LinkedIn is the most popular online professional networking site, and some social work organizations maintain active LinkedIn groups. Several other sites cater specifically to the social work community, offering a mix of online newsletters, blogs, and digital magazines. These sites provide a forum for an exchange of ideas, information, job tips, best practices, and resources. Online connections can be just as lasting and useful as the ones you make in a live networking event despite the lack of in-person interaction. Building relationships through networking takes time, whether you connect online or face-to-face.
Tips for Networking in Social Work
Attending social work networking events can be nerve-wracking, especially if you’re new to them. Remember that networking is a skill that improves with practice. Follow the tips below and you may discover that networking for social work management can be enjoyable and professionally rewarding as well.
- BE FULLY ENGAGEDThere is nothing as flattering or memorable as receiving another person’s undivided attention. People may not recall the exact topic of their conversation with you, but they will remember you as attentive and engaging. Often, that’s enough to open doors.
- OFFER TO HELPOffer to do something for the person you want to connect with and follow through. It can be as simple as emailing a link to a site they expressed an interest in during your conversation. They will remember you as a reliable person who delivers on their word.
- SHARECome across as a real person instead of just another job seeker. You don’t need to share your deepest secrets, but tell people about your interests and ask about theirs as well. You want people to want to connect with you. This rarely happens if they find you one-dimensional.
- COME PREPAREDLearn as much as you can about as many of the influencers who will be at the event so you can ask intelligent questions and engage in meaningful conversations. You can often learn much of what you need to know online.
- CIRCULATEStrike a balance between being fully engaged with someone you’re having a conversation with and meeting other people. This especially holds true if your main reason for attending is to expand your professional network. If you attend an event with colleagues, avoid sticking together as a pack.
3) Answer any twoof the following questions in about 300 words each:
a) What is the importance of resource mobilization? Enlist the steps in resource mobilization planning
b) Explain the linkage of resource mobilization with Public Interest Litigation.
c) Discuss the Philosophy and principles of Strengths Based Practice.
d) Explain the linkage of strengths based practice with social welfare administration.
4) Attempt any four of the following in about 150 words each:
a) Enlist the salient features of PIL.
b) Write about the linkage of PIL with social action.
c) State the key elements for an ef fective Public Awareness Campaign
d) Briefly discuss the linkage between social group work and awareness campaign.
e) Discuss on service as a value of social work.
f) Enumerate the principles of social justice.
5)Write short notes on any five of the following in about 100 words each:
a) Human Relationship as a Value of Social Work
b) Definition and Meaning of Dignity and Worth of a person
c) Importance of integrity
d) Value of Competence Reflected in Code of Ethics
e) Loyalty to Profession as a Value of Social Work
f) Role of Patriotism in Social W ork Profession
g) Importance of Cultural Sensitivity in Social Work Practice
h) Nurturing Hard Work as a Value in Social Work Profession.
Get MSW 017 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
IGNOU MSW 017 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download PDF get here all ignou solved assignment 2022-23 , ignou guess paper , ignou help books and ignou exam related material. We help students to get their assignment done with our handwritten services, MSW 017 Contemporary Methods and Values of Social Work Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free you can access our all material and services through WhatsApp also , 8130208920
GET SOLVED PDF – Click Here
IGNOU Instructions for the MSW 017 Contemporary Methods and Values of Social Work Solved Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU MSW 017 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download PDF Before attempting the assignment, please read the following instructions carefully.
- Read the detailed instructions about the assignment given in the Handbook and Programme Guide.
- Write your enrolment number, name, full address and date on the top right corner of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Write the course title, assignment number and the name of the study centre you are attached to in the centre of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Use only foolscap size paperfor your response and tag all the pages carefully
- Write the relevant question number with each answer.
- You should write in your own handwriting.
GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
IGNOU MSW 017 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download PDF You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
- Planning: Read the questions carefully. IGNOU MSW 017 Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
- Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. IGNOU MSW 017 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
- Presentation: IGNOU MSW 017 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF Once you are satisfied with your answers, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize.
The top of the first page of your response sheet should look like this: Get IGNOU Assignment Front page through. And Attach on front page of your assignment. Students need to compulsory attach the front page in at the beginning of their handwritten assignment.
ENROLLMENT NO: …………………………………………………….
COURSE TITLE: ………………………………………………………
ASSIGNMENT NO: …………………………………………………
STUDY CENTRE: …………………………………………….……..
IGNOU MSW 017 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download PDF – We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. MSW 017 Contemporary Methods and Values of Social Work Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. MSW 017 Contemporary Methods and Values of Social Work Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done –8130208920
BUY PDF & Handwritten
- Solved PDF Cost – @50 rs per Paper / Subject
- Handwritten Hardcopy – @350 rs per paper/ subject
WhatsApp – 8130208920