IGNOU MSW 007 Solved Assignment 2022-23 , MSW 007 Case Work and Counselling: Working with individuals Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free : MSW 007 Solved Assignment 2022-23 , IGNOU MSW 007 Assignment 2022-23, MSW 007 Assignment 2022-23 , MSW 007 Assignment , MSW 007 Case Work and Counselling: Working with individuals Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free IGNOU Assignments 2022-23- MASTER DEGREE IN SOCIAL WORK Assignment 2022-23 Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of the present session for MASTER DEGREE IN SOCIAL WORK Programme for the year 2022-23. MSW course or Master of Social Work is a post-graduation course majoring in the field of social work. MSW course is imparted with a two-year duration, which is typically divided into four semesters. Aspirants can pursue MSW courses after completing a Bachelor degree in the relevant field. A career in social work is all about giving and helping others in need. From various NGOs (non-government organizations) across the nation to social development, a Master of Social Work (MSW) course provides comprehensive knowledge about the work put into the development of humanity and social welfare. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. IGNOU solved assignment 2022-23 ignou dece solved assignment 2022-23 ignou ma sociology assignment 2022-23 meg 10 solved assignment 2022-23 ts 6 solved assignment 2022-23 , meg solved assignment 2022-23 .
IGNOU MSW 007 Solved Assignment 2022-23
We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. MSW 007 Case Work and Counselling: Working with individuals Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
Important Note – IGNOU MSW 007 Solved Assignment 2022-23. You may be aware that you need to submit your assignments before you can appear for the Term End Exams. Please remember to keep a copy of your completed assignment, just in case the one you submitted is lost in transit.
Submission Date :
- 31st March 2033 (if enrolled in the July 2033 Session)
- 30th Sept, 2033 (if enrolled in the January 2033 session).
Answer all the five questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
Answers to question no. 1 and 2 should not exceed 600 words each.
Q.1. Explain the different phases of social case work process.
Describe the guiding principles of Case work Client Relationshi.
5 Phase of Social Casework Process
- Social investigation or study,
- Termination and
Phase-1-Social investigation or study,
A systematic study of the client and his or her circumstances in relation to his or her condition is known as a social investigation or study. According to Mary Richmond, in social studies, the caseworker must obtain all facts using logical and inferential reasoning, as this will expose the client’s personality and situation, allowing for proper action (treatment).
The goal of assessment is to get as close to a precise picture of a client’s social position and personality as feasible. It is the client’s search for the source of the problem that takes them to the worker for assistance. Its goal is to find answers to three key questions: What exactly is the issue? What caused that to happen? What can be done to resolve the situation? The goal of a social caseworker intervention is to relieve a client’s suffering and restore, maintain, or improve their social functioning. This may necessitate improving the ego’s adaptive abilities as well as the functioning of the person-situation system. Termination refers to the end of a procedure that began when the client consented to participate in a social casework intervention. With each other’s cooperation, the worker and customer decide on the termination process. Termination occurs when the worker has faith in the client’s ability to deal with current and future difficulties. The process of determining the effectiveness and success of a process is known as evaluation. It is the activity that determines whether the social casework procedure has met the case’s objectives. Practice evaluation in social casework gives critical feedback to the caseworker and the client on whether the intervention program is succeeding as intended.
Phase-2-Social Diagnosis (Assessment)
- An explanation based on facts that are already known (both tangible facts and psychological facts)
- An explanation is given in the knowledge of other plausible explanations and is susceptible to change or revision as new information becomes available.
- Dynamic diagnosis- Dynamic diagnosis elucidates the client’s current problem and the forces at work within the client, his social context, and between his surroundings. It answers the inquiry, “What is the problem?” What psychological, physical, and societal aspects play a role? What is the desired outcome? What resources are available to the client, in his or her environment? What are the organized services and resources that may be used to address a problem? Because this is the initial phase of social casework practice, the nature of such diagnosis is subject to change.
- Clinical diagnosis:- Clinical diagnosis is the process through which the caseworker seeks to categorize the client according to the nature of his illness/condition. He identifies certain aspects and characteristics of the client’s personality as well as dysfunctional aspects of his behavior. Clinical diagnosis encompasses both the nature of the problem and its relationship to the client, as well as the means and objectives of the intervention. This form of diagnosis is effective only when it becomes clear that a personality illness coexists with the social condition, contributing to and exacerbating it.
- Etiological diagnosis is focused on elucidating the origins of the client’s problem, which is essentially a problem with the client’s personality make-up or functioning. The history of his development as a problem-solving human being may help the caseworker comprehend what his client is going through and the extent to which he is likely to be able to cope. A more helpful etiological diagnosis is one that explains or rigid responses. When, despite the client’s current problem being the focus of attention, the client’s response is inconsistent, the client’s past history and its assessment in light of the client’s current capacities, goals, and difficulties are used to guide the intervention. This form of diagnostic aids in comprehending the nature of the problem at hand, the individual who is experiencing it, and the possible solutions.
Phase-3-Intervention (Treatment )
- initial phase,
- Motivation and role induction,
- The primary contract,
- Diagnosis and assessment,
- Setting intervention goals,
- Developing an intervention plan,
- Preparing for actual intervention,
- Intervention in practice
- Monitoring and evaluating intervention effects, and
- Planning follow-up and termination of the therapeutic relationship.
Phase-4-Termination and Follow-up
As soon as a client agreed to have social casework help, the process began. Termination means ending the process. After talking with each other, the worker and the client decide how the job will be terminated. During this time, the worker is sure that the client can handle both present and future situations. Not only is it not wise, but it is also not necessary for the end to be abrupt.
Getting rid of a worker should be done in stages so that their dependence on the company is almost over. Gradually, the number and frequency of contacts should be cut back over time. It’s especially important to plan the follow-up on a gradually decreasing basis, starting with two weeks, then a month, then three months, six months, and a year.
Evaluation Evaluating is the process in which the worker tries to figure out how well and how well the process worked. As part of social casework, this is the part that checks to see if the process has reached its goals in a given case A critical part of social casework is evaluation. It gives important information about whether the intervention program is working as planned, if the goals have been met, and if changes need to be made to the program. It also gives information about whether the client is actually getting help. A social caseworker looks at the content of the program and how well it works, as well as how strong the client has become and how well the caseworker did in helping the client.
IGNOU MSW 007 Solved Assignment 2022-23 We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. MSW 007 Case Work and Counselling: Working with individuals Assignment 2022-23 Download PDF. We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
2. Discuss briefly the stages involved in the process of Counselling.
Elucidate the concept and relevance of psychoanalytical technique in terms of its usefulness in modern day counselling.
The Stages of the Counseling Process
While counseling varies in both form and purpose, most counseling theories embody some form of the following three stages (Krishnan, n.d.): relationship building, problem assessment, and goal setting.
Counselors and clients must both be aware that the counseling process requires patience. There is rarely a quick fix, and things may need to get worse before they get better. In addition, the counseling process is collaborative. The counselor does not fix the client; the work requires interaction and commitment from both parties (Krishnan, n.d.).
The counseling process is a planned and structured dialogue between client and counselor. The counselor is a trained and qualified professional who helps the client identify the source of their concerns or difficulties; then, together, they find counseling approaches to help deal with the problems faced (Krishnan, n.d.).
Hackney and Cormier (2005) propose a five-stage model for defining the counseling process through which both counselor and client move (Krishnan, n.d.).
Stage one: (Initial disclosure) Relationship building
The counseling process begins with relationship building. This stage focuses on the counselor engaging with the client to explore the issues that directly affect them.
The vital first interview can set the scene for what is to come, with the client reading the counselor’s verbal and nonverbal signals to draw inferences about the counselor and the process. The counselor focuses on using good listening skills and building a positive relationship.
When successful, it ensures a strong foundation for future dialogue and the continuing counseling process.
Stage two: (In-depth exploration) Problem assessment
While the counselor and client continue to build a beneficial, collaborative relationship, another process is underway: problem assessment.
The counselor carefully listens and draws out information regarding the client’s situation (life, work, home, education, etc.) and the reason they have engaged in counseling.
Information crucial to subsequent stages of counseling includes identifying triggers, timing, environmental factors, stress levels, and other contributing factors.
Stage three: (Commitment to action) Goal setting
Effective counseling relies on setting appropriate and realistic goals, building on the previous stages. The goals must be identified and developed collaboratively, with the client committing to a set of steps leading to a particular outcome.
Stage four: Counseling intervention
This stage varies depending on the counselor and the theories they are familiar with, as well as the situation the client faces.
For example, a behavioral approach may suggest engaging in activities designed to help the client alter their behavior. In comparison, a person-centered approach seeks to engage the client’s self-actualizing tendency.
Stage five: Evaluation, termination, or referral
Termination may not seem like a stage, but the art of ending the counseling is critical.
Drawing counseling to a close must be planned well in advance to ensure a positive conclusion is reached while avoiding anger, sadness, or anxiety (Fragkiadaki & Strauss, 2012).
Part of the process is to reach an early agreement on how the therapy will end and what success looks like. This may lead to a referral if required.
While there are clear stages to the typical counseling process, other than termination, each may be ongoing. For example, while setting goals, new information or understanding may surface that requires additional assessment of the problem.
7 Steps in the Counseling Process
Many crucial steps go together to form the five stages of the counseling process. How well they are performed can affect the success of each stage and overall outcome of counseling (Krishnan, n.d.).
Key steps for the client
The client must take the following four steps for counseling to be successful (Krishnan, n.d.):
- WillingnessBeing willing to seek and attend counseling is a crucial step for any individual. It involves the recognition that they need to make changes and require help to do so. Taking the next action often involves overcoming the anxiety of moving out of the comfort zone and engaging in new thinking patterns and behaviors.
- MotivationBeing willing to make changes and engage in them involves maintaining and sustaining motivation. Without it, the counseling process will falter when the real work begins.
- CommitmentThe client may be willing and motivated, but change will not happen without continued patience and commitment. Commitment may be a series of repeating decisions to persist and move forward.
- FaithCounseling is unlikely to succeed unless the client has faith in themselves, the counselor, and the process. Taking the step to begin and continue with counseling requires the belief that it can be successful.
3)Answer any two of the following questions in about 300 words each
a) Discuss the importance of context and culture in communication process.
b) Explain the reasons why individuals find their usual coping patterns ineffective in the face of some problems.
c) Define interviewing.Highlight the purpose of social case work interview.
d) Elaborate on the tools of case work.
4) Attempt any four of the following in about 150 words each:
a) What are the stages of problems solving process?
b) Explain behavior modification theory.
c) Describe any two psychoanalytic techniques in counselling.
d) List the important theories used in counseling and Psychotherapy.
e) Briefly discuss the five attributes basic to the practice of social work.
f) Enlist various purposes of recording.
5) Write short notes on any five of the following in about 100 words each:
a) The Settlement Movement
b) Aversion Therapy
c) Forms of case records
f) Barriers to effective communication
g) Guidance counselling
h) The Eclectic Approach
Get MSW 007 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
IGNOU MSW 007 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download PDF get here all ignou solved assignment 2022-23 , ignou guess paper , ignou help books and ignou exam related material. We help students to get their assignment done with our handwritten services, MSW 007 Case Work and Counselling: Working with individuals Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free you can access our all material and services through WhatsApp also , 8130208920
GET SOLVED PDF – Click Here
IGNOU Instructions for the MSW 007 Case Work and Counselling: Working with individuals Solved Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU MSW 007 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download PDF Before attempting the assignment, please read the following instructions carefully.
- Read the detailed instructions about the assignment given in the Handbook and Programme Guide.
- Write your enrolment number, name, full address and date on the top right corner of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Write the course title, assignment number and the name of the study centre you are attached to in the centre of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Use only foolscap size paperfor your response and tag all the pages carefully
- Write the relevant question number with each answer.
- You should write in your own handwriting.
GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
IGNOU MSW 007 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download PDF You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
- Planning: Read the questions carefully. IGNOU MSW 007 Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
- Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. IGNOU MSW 007 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
- Presentation: IGNOU MSW 007 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF Once you are satisfied with your answers, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize.
The top of the first page of your response sheet should look like this: Get IGNOU Assignment Front page through. And Attach on front page of your assignment. Students need to compulsory attach the front page in at the beginning of their handwritten assignment.
ENROLLMENT NO: …………………………………………………….
COURSE TITLE: ………………………………………………………
ASSIGNMENT NO: …………………………………………………
STUDY CENTRE: …………………………………………….……..
IGNOU MSW 007 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download PDF – We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. MSW 007 Case Work and Counselling: Working with individuals Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. MSW 007 Case Work and Counselling: Working with individuals Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done –8130208920
Related Material Also –
BUY PDF & Handwritten
- Solved PDF Cost – @50 rs per Paper / Subject
- Handwritten Hardcopy – @350 rs per paper/ subject
WhatsApp – 8130208920