FREE IGNOU MMPC 01 Study Material Download The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) offers a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program through distance learning. FREE IGNOU MMPC 01 Study Material Download.
The study material for the program is provided to students in the form of self-learning study modules. The modules are designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of the various concepts and topics covered in the MBA program.
Course Code : MMPC 001
Programme Name : Management Functions and Organisational Processes
FREE IGNOU MMPC 01 Study Material Download
MMPC Chapter 2 Managerial Processes-I
MMPC Chapter 3 Managerial Processes-II
MMPC Chapter 4 Organisational Processes
Management functions are the activities that are performed by managers in order to achieve the goals and objectives of an organization. These functions include:
- Planning: This involves setting goals, developing strategies, and creating plans to achieve those goals.
- Organizing: This involves arranging resources, delegating tasks, and establishing a structure to achieve the goals and plans set in the planning stage.
- Staffing: This involves recruiting, hiring, and training employees to fill the roles and positions established during the organizing stage.
- Directing: This involves providing guidance, supervision, and motivation to employees in order to ensure that they are working towards achieving the goals and plans set in the planning stage.
- Controlling: This involves monitoring and evaluating the performance of the organization and its employees, making adjustments as necessary to ensure that goals and plans are being achieved.
FREE IGNOU MMPC 01 Study Material Download Organizational processes, on the other hand, refer to the specific activities and procedures that are used to carry out the management functions within an organization. Examples of organizational processes include:
- Decision-making: This is the process of evaluating options and choosing a course of action.
- Communication: This is the process of sharing information and ideas within the organization.
- Problem-solving: This is the process of identifying and resolving issues that arise within the organization.
- Planning and budgeting: This is the process of setting goals, developing strategies, and allocating resources to achieve those goals.
- Performance management: This is the process of monitoring and evaluating the performance of employees and the organization as a whole.
It’s important to note that management functions and organizational processes are closely related and are often interdependent. For example, the planning function relies on the organizational process of decision-making, and the controlling function relies on the organizational process of performance management.
Q How to get ignou MMPC 01 study material hard copy
You can contact to study center and regional center or Visit at maidan gari , New delhi
Q Can we order Ignou MMPC 001 books online?
FREE IGNOU MMPC 01 Study Material Download GET All IGNOU Study material on order , students can get the help in their degree through senrig. We serve for all IGNOU Study Material through our website and through Amazon and Flipkart.
Study Material is helpful for those who enrolled in the IGNOU admission 2023 and its best for IGNOU students.