IGNOU MGSE-009 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Free PDF : MGSE-009 Solved Assignment 2022 , MGSE-009 Solved Assignment 2022-23, MGSE-009 Assignment 2022-23, MGSE-009 Assignment, IGNOU Assignments 2022-23- Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of the present session for MEG Programme for the year 2022-23. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself.
- 1 PART-A
- 2 1. Name labour laws dealing with women’s occupational health and safety in India.
- 3 2. What is the gig economy? Write about positive and negative aspects of the gig economy in India with appropriate data and examples.
- 4 3. Explain dual labour market models/ approaches with suitable examples
- 5 4. Explain Sustainable Employment in India.
- 6 PART- B
- 7 1. Describe Economic status, private property and participation of women in Pre-industrial and Industrial societies with examples.
- 8 2. Define shadow employment. Analyze recent development in shadow employment with suitable examples in India.
- 9 3. Do you agree that social protection brings gender equity? Substantiate your arguments with suitable examples.
1. Name labour laws dealing with women’s occupational health and safety in India.
Ans. Last year (2020), the Indian Parliament combined 25 labour laws into three codes, i.e., the Social Security Code, the Code on Industrial Relations and the Code on Occupational Safety, Health and Working Conditions. The Code on Wages, enacted in 2019, also amalgamated four relevant labour laws. The Four new Labour Codes were supposed to be effective from 01 April 2021 however considering the rise in COVID cases and the potential impact of the new Codes on per employee costs for enterprises, the Government has delayed implementation of new Codes to a future date.
The Central and State Governments have yet to notify the rules. The new legal provisions will be effective only, once notified. In accordance with the Factories Act 1948, an occupier of an establishment has to ensure the health, safety and welfare of all the workers while they are at work in the factory. The Occupational Safety, Health and Working Conditions Code (OSH) is a bill, currently under consideration for enactment by the Indian Parliament.
The proposed OSH Code repeals and replaces 13 labour laws relating to health, safety and working conditions. It must be noted that the OSH code does not apply to selfemployed persons working from private houses. As per the draft Occupational Safety, Health and Working Conditions Code, 2019, every employer shall ensure that workplace is free from hazards which cause or are likely to cause injury or occupational disease to the employees. The OSH Code (2019) adds specific provisions for owners and agents of mines, docks, plantations, and expands the regulations to cover architects, designers, project engineers, etc.
It is obligatory for an employer/occupier to ensure the provision and maintenance of plant and systems of work that are safe and without health risks. Arrangements should be made to rectify risks involved in use, handling, storage and transport of articles and substances. According to the draft OSH Code (2019), every employer is liable to comply with the Occupational Safety and Health standards made under this Code and of the regulations, rules, bye-laws and orders made thereunder. Furthermore, every employer must provide and maintain, as far as is reasonably practicable, a working environment that is safe and without risk to the health of the employees and the regulation expands to designers, importers and suppliers of equipment in establishments must take reasonable steps to ensure the safety of the worker.
2. What is the gig economy? Write about positive and negative aspects of the gig economy in India with appropriate data and examples.
3. Explain dual labour market models/ approaches with suitable examples
4. Explain Sustainable Employment in India.
1. Describe Economic status, private property and participation of women in Pre-industrial and Industrial societies with examples.
2. Define shadow employment. Analyze recent development in shadow employment with suitable examples in India.
IGNOU MGSE-009 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Free PDF get here all ignou solved assignment 2022-23 , ignou guess paper , ignou help books and ignou exam related material. We help students to get their assignment done with our handwritten services, you can access our all material and services through WhatsApp also , 8130208920