IGNOU ESO 12 Solved Assignment 2022-23 , ESO 12 Society in India Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free : ESO 12 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 , IGNOU ESO 12 Assignment 2022-23, ESO 12 Assignment 2022-23 , ESO 12 Assignment , ESO 12 Society in India Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free IGNOU Assignments 2022-23- BACHELOR OF ARTS Assignment 2022-23 Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of the present session for BACHELOR OF ARTS Programme for the year 2022-23. IGNOU BDP stands for Bachelor’s Degree Program. Courses such as B.A., B.Com, and B.Sc comes under the BDP category. IGNOU BDP courses give students the freedom to choose any subject according to their preference. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. Study of Political Science is very important for every person because it is interrelated with the society and the molar values in today culture and society. IGNOU solved assignment 2022-23 ignou dece solved assignment 2022-23, ignou ma sociology assignment 2022-23 meg 10 solved assignment 2022-23 ts 6 solved assignment 2022-23 , meg solved assignment 2022-23 .
- 1 IGNOU ESO 12 Solved Assignment 2022-23
- 2 Answer the following in about 500 words each.
- 3 1. What are the forms of unity and diversity in India. Discuss with suitable examples?
- 4 2. Describe the different scheduled tribes in India with respect to impact of forces of change.
- 5 Answer the following in about 250 words each. 3. Discuss the different features of rural social structure. 4. Define the concept of urban and discuss the process of urbanization found in the rural areas. 5. What is polyandry? Discuss the family kinship and marriage of the Todas in India. 6. What are the kinds of social conflict associated with ethnic identities in India? Give examples.
- 6 IGNOU ESO 12 Solved Assignment 2022-23
- 7 GET IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
- 8 Answer the following in about 100 words each. Discuss the tradition of pilgrimage in India with illustrations. 8. Discuss women’s political representation in Indian politics.
- 9 Get IGNOU ESO 12 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
- 11 GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
- 12 IGNOU Assignment Front Page
- 13 ESO 12 Handwritten Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU ESO 12 Solved Assignment 2022-23
We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. ESO 12 Society in India Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
Important Note – IGNOU ESO 12 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free You may be aware that you need to submit your assignments before you can appear for the Term End Exams. Please remember to keep a copy of your completed assignment, just in case the one you submitted is lost in transit.
Submission Date :
- 31st March 2033 (if enrolled in the July 2033 Session)
- 30th Sept, 2033 (if enrolled in the January 2033 session).
Answer all the questions
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. What are the forms of unity and diversity in India. Discuss with suitable examples?
Meaning of unity in diversity
The term unity in diversity relates to the state of togetherness or integrity despite the presence of infinite diversity. Unity in diversity is based on the concept where the individual has variations in physical qualities, skin colour, castes, creed, cultural and religious traditions, etc. are not seen as a dispute. Rather, these differences are viewed upon as varieties that improve the society and the nation as a whole.
In India, the national unions only can be the establishment of a strong, unified and prosperous Indian, usually in the days of extremism and terrorism. Mahatma Gandhi sacrificed his life for communal unity. Though, there are different communities like Bengalis, Gujaratis, Punjabis, Maharashtrians, Tamilians, etc. the facts remain that despite divisions and differences, caste or creed, we have lived together for thousands of years. Though, there are differences between the Hindu and the Muslim communities concerning their cultures, ideology, and rituals. They live together and have a deep-rooted respect for each other. The Hindus send greetings to their Muslim friends at the time of their Muslim festivals such as Eid, Muharram, etc. likewise, the Muslims also send wishes or greetings to their Hindu friends at the time of Hindu festivals such as Diwali, Durga puja, etc. this describes the majority of unity among the Hindus and the Muslims in India.
On many topics, they influence one another and are motivated by the ideals of oriental civilization. India is a large country. Different regions observe changes in climate. The spoken language of one state is quite different from other states. They wear different types of clothes, they celebrate different festivals and play varied religious rituals. People belonging to different cultures belong to different religious beliefs.
Origin of unity in diversity
The term unity of diversity signifies the unity between people with different cultural, religious faiths, social status and other demographic variations. This expression has its organizations, since ancient times, it is used by various political and social assemblies to show unity among the individuals or societies. This is an ancient expression that was earlier used by some societies in North America and China, around 500 BC. Unity in India is the best model of unity in diversity because people living with various religions and cultures follow the same laws as laid down by the Constitution of India.
Importance of unity in diversity
Unity in diversity is very much important for a country for:
Unity in diversity is very essential for a country because it is a very simple task to divide people with different views and ideas. If there is a unity between people despite their variations and it is very difficult to disintegrate the nation. The unity among the citizens of the country plays a great role in maintaining peace and prosperity in the nation.
Development and growth
Unity in diversity plays a vital role in the growth of the country because the united country will always move on the path of development. It will face some internal issues than a country that is socially weak and distributed on different terms.
A country that is assorted, but still it is united, not only joins value to the nation but is also appreciated on international platforms. It sets an example for all nations by highlighting the values and morals of citizens who respect and encourage each other despite their different backgrounds and cultures.
Diversity can also be the reason for the origin of internal disputes but unity in diversity plays a big role in maintaining peaceful co-existence with people with different cultures and backgrounds.
The difference between unity and diversity
There is a sense of togetherness and integration of unity. Its spirit holds people together and the bond that guides the path of righteousness.
Unity represents the relationship between the various parties that binds them together as one unit. It can even be argued that the lack of distinction between people of different races is supported by religious, linguistic, or racial aspects.
In contrast, diversity refers to something different. It is defined because the collective differences of various groups supported religion, race or language etc. It’s a diversity of classes and groups living in several regions, with different cultures, traditions and backgrounds.
Diversity can be something that helps bring about different perspectives, experiences and acceptances among people. Unity can be a state of existence while diversity can be a state of division or diversity. A family may have people with different views, interests, or ideas who express their differences in many respects, but as a family, they show the way to unity among themselves.
2. Describe the different scheduled tribes in India with respect to impact of forces of change.
The term ‘Scheduled Tribes’ first appeared in the Constitution of India. Article 366 (25) defined scheduled tribes as “such tribes or tribal communities or parts of or groups within such tribes or tribal communities as are deemed under Article 342 to be Scheduled Tribes for the purposes of this constitution”. Article 342, which is reproduced below, prescribes procedure to be followed in the matter of specification of scheduled tribes.
The President may, with respect to any State or Union territory, and where it is a state, after consultation with the Governor there of by public notification, specify the tribes or tribal communities or parts of or groups within tribes or tribal communities which shall, for the purposes of this constitution, is deemed to be scheduled tribes in relation to that state or Union Territory, as the case may be.
Parliament may by law include in or exclude from the list of Scheduled tribes specified in a notification issued under clause(1) any tribe or tribal community or part of or group within any tribe or tribal community, but save as aforesaid, a notification issued under the said clause shall not be varied by any subsequent notification.
Thus, the first specification of Scheduled Tribes in relation to a particular State/ Union Territory is by a notified order of the President, after consultation with the State governments concerned. These orders can be modified subsequently only through an Act of Parliament. The above Article also provides for listing of scheduled tribes State/Union Territory wise and not on an all India basis.
The criterion followed for specification of a community, as scheduled tribes are indications of primitive traits, distinctive culture, geographical isolation, shyness of contact with the community at large, and backwardness. This criterion is not spelt out in the Constitution but has become well established. It subsumes the definitions contained in 1931Census, the reports of first Backward Classes Commission 1955, the Advisory Committee (Kalelkar), on Revision of SC/ST lists (Lokur Committee), 1965 and the Joint Committee of Parliament on the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes orders (Amendment) Bill 1967 (Chanda Committee), 1969.
In exercise of the powers conferred by Clause (1) of Article 342 of the Constitution of India, the President, after Consultation with the State Governments concerned have promulgated so far 9 orders specifying the Scheduled Tribes in relation to the state and union territories. Out of these, eight are in operation at present in their original or amended form. One order namely the Constitution (Goa, Daman & Diu) Scheduled Tribes order 1968 has become defunct on account of reorganization of Goa, Daman & Diu in 1987. Under the Goa, Daman & Diu reorganization Act 1987 (18 of 1987) the list of Scheduled Tribes of Goa has been transferred to part XIX of the Schedule to the Constitution (Scheduled Tribes) Order, 1950 and that of Daman & Diu II of the Schedule of the Constitution (Scheduled Tribes) (Union Territories) Order, 1951.
No community has been specified as Scheduled Tribe in relation to the State of Haryana and Punjab and Union Territories of Chandigarh, Delhi and Puducherry.
Article 342 provides for specification of tribes or tribal communities or parts of or groups within tribes or tribal communities which are deemed to be for the purposes of the Constitution the Scheduled Tribes in relation to that State or Union Territory. In pursuance of these provisions, the list of Scheduled Tribes are notified for each State or Union Territory and are valid only within the jurisdiction of that State or Union Territory and not outside.
The list of Scheduled Tribes is State/UT specific and a community declared as a Scheduled Tribe in a State need not be so in another State. The inclusion of a community as a Scheduled Tribe is an ongoing process.
The essential characteristics of these communities are:
- Primitive Traits
- Geographical isolation
- Distinct culture
- Shy of contact with community at large
- Economically backward
IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
IGNOU ESO 12 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. ESO 12 Society in India Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
IGNOU ESO 12 Solved Assignment 2022-23
GET IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
Answer the following in about 100 words each.
Discuss the tradition of pilgrimage in India with illustrations.
8. Discuss women’s political representation in Indian politics.
Get IGNOU ESO 12 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
IGNOU ESO 12 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 get here all ignou solved assignment 2022-23 , ignou guess paper , ignou help books and ignou exam related material. We help students to get their assignment done with our handwritten services, ESO 12 Society in India Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free you can access our all material and services through WhatsApp also , 8130208920
GET SOLVED PDF – Click Here
IGNOU Instructions for the ESO 12 Society in India Solved Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU ESO 12 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Before attempting the assignment, please read the following instructions carefully.
- Read the detailed instructions about the assignment given in the Handbook and Programme Guide.
- Write your enrolment number, name, full address and date on the top right corner of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Write the course title, assignment number and the name of the study centre you are attached to in the centre of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Use only foolscap size paperfor your response and tag all the pages carefully
- Write the relevant question number with each answer.
- You should write in your own handwriting.
GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
IGNOU ESO 12 Solved Assignment 2022-23 You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
- Planning: Read the questions carefully. IGNOU ESO 12 Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
- Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. IGNOU ESO 12 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
- Presentation: IGNOU ESO 12 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF Once you are satisfied with your answers, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize.
The top of the first page of your response sheet should look like this: Get IGNOU Assignment Front page through. And Attach on front page of your assignment. Students need to compulsory attach the front page in at the beginning of their handwritten assignment.
ENROLMENT NO: …………………………………………………….
COURSE TITLE: ………………………………………………………
ASSIGNMENT NO: …………………………………………………
STUDY CENTRE: …………………………………………….……..
ESO 12 Handwritten Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU ESO 12 Solved Assignment 2022-23 – We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. ESO 12 Society in India Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. ESO 12 Society in India Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done –8130208920
BUY PDF & Handwritten
- Solved PDF Cost – @50 rs per Paper / Subject
- Handwritten Hardcopy – @350 rs per paper/ subject
WhatsApp – 813020892