IGNOU ES 204 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free : IGNOU ES 204 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 , IGNOU ES 204 Assignment 2022-23 , IGNOU ES 204 Assignment , ES 204 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free IGNOU Assignments 2022-23- Certificate Programmes Assignment 2022-23 Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of the present session for Certificate Programmes for the year 2022-23. Courses such as CSWM, CVG, CAFE/DAFE, CIS comes under the Certificate Programmes category. IGNOU Certificate Programmes courses give students the freedom to choose any subject according to their preference. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. IGNOU solved assignment 2022-23 ignou dece solved assignment 2022-23, ignou ma sociology assignment 2022-23 meg 10 solved assignment 2022-23 ts 6 solved assignment 2022-23 , meg solved assignment 2022-23 .
- 1 IGNOU ES 204 Solved Assignment 2022-23
- 2 i) Describe the various components of a School Health Programme.
- 4 ii) Differentiate axial movements and fundamental movements. Discuss common activities that a teacher can organize in a school situations.
- 5 iii)What are the various stages in a child’s art? Discuss any two of them with examples.
- 6 IGNOU ES 204 Solved Assignment 2022-23
- 8 GET IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
- 10 Get IGNOU ES 204 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
- 12 GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
- 13 IGNOU Assignment Front Page
- 14 ES 204 Handwritten Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU ES 204 Solved Assignment 2022-23
We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. ES 204 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
Important Note – IGNOU ES 204 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free You may be aware that you need to submit your assignments before you can appear for the Term End Exams. Please remember to keep a copy of your completed assignment, just in case the one you submitted is lost in transit.
Submission Date :
- 31st March 2033 (if enrolled in the July 2033 Session)
- 30th Sept, 2033 (if enrolled in the January 2033 session).
Answer the following questions in about 500 words each:
i) Describe the various components of a School Health Programme.
Recognizing schools as useful platform, Government of India has launched “School Health Program” under Ayushman Bharat to strengthen health promotion and disease prevention intervention. It is a joint initiative of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and Department of School Education & Literacy, Ministry of Human Resource & Development.
- To provide age appropriate information about health and nutrition to the children in schools.
- To promote healthy behaviors among the children that they will inculcate for life.
- To detect and treat diseases early in children and adolescents including identification of malnourished and anemic children with appropriate referrals to PHCs and hospitals.
- To promote use of safe drinking water in schools.
- To promote safe menstrual hygiene practices by girls.
- To promote yoga and meditation through Health & Wellness Ambassadors.
- To encourage research on health, wellness and nutrition for children.
The school health promotion activities will be implemented in all the government and government aided schools in the country. This will be achieved through the joint efforts and close coordination between Ministry of Health & Family Welfare and Department of School Education and Literacy, Ministry of Human Resource and Development at all levels (Centre and State).
ii) Differentiate axial movements and fundamental movements. Discuss common activities that a teacher can organize in a school situations.
Fundamental body movements are basic body movements that involve various body parts. These fundamental movements are foundational building blocks upon which more complicated and intricate physical movements are built. Three types of basic body movements are locomotor, non-locomotor, and manipulative movements. These types of movements are different depending on whether or not the individual travels or moves from place to place while completing them, as well as whether or not an outside object is included in the movement. Additionally, these movements require specific fine and/or gross motor skills.
In locomotor movements, a person travels from one location to another, while in non-locomotor movements, a person does not travel. Manipulative skills involve use of a body part like hands or feet to manipulate an item. Locomotor movements are important for gross motor skill development in children. Non-locomotor movement development in childhood is important for balance, flexibility, body control, and spatial awareness. Non-locomotor skill development early in life is predictive of an active lifestyle later in life. The ability to perform manipulative movements improves children’s hand-eye coordination and dexterity. The skills learned from manipulative movements can improve writing skills and the ability to dress and brush one’s hair and teeth.
By definition, a locomotor movement is a type of movement in which the body travels through space from one location to another location. In locomotor movements, the body is not anchored in place and is moving through the transfer of weight from one area of the body to another. There are many types of locomotor movements including walking, marching, jumping, climbing, running, hopping, sliding, skipping, galloping, leaping, side-stepping, army crawling, and crawling. Many locomotor movements involve the feet taking the body from a starting point A to another point B.
Locomotor movements are the foundational basis for many sports and recreational activities. Basketball involves running up and down the court, while rock climbing involves using the limbs to climb from the ground up a rock wall. Locomotor movements like jumping, hopping, leaping, and galloping are also fundamental in dance. Locomotor movements can be even or uneven. Even rhythm locomotor movements, which are movements completed on an even beat like walking, running, hopping, and leaping. Uneven rhythm locomotor movements, which are movements completed on an uneven beat, like sliding, skipping, and galloping.
The development of locomotor movement skills occurs throughout childhood, and children require lots of experience with various physical activities to develop them. These skills are important because moving through space is a requirement for many of life’s activities. Additionally, locomotor skills are important for developing and maintaining cardiovascular health, balance, coordination, and independence, among other practical skills.
iii)What are the various stages in a child’s art? Discuss any two of them with examples.
IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
IGNOU ES 204 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. ES 204 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
IGNOU ES 204 Solved Assignment 2022-23
GET IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
Get IGNOU ES 204 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
IGNOU ES 204 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 get here all ignou solved assignment 2022-23 , ignou guess paper , ignou help books and ignou exam related material. We help students to get their assignment done with our handwritten services, ES 204 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free you can access our all material and services through WhatsApp also , 8130208920
GET SOLVED PDF – Click Here
IGNOU Instructions for the ES 204 Solved Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU ES 204 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Before attempting the assignment, please read the following instructions carefully.
- Read the detailed instructions about the assignment given in the Handbook and Programme Guide.
- Write your enrolment number, name, full address and date on the top right corner of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Write the course title, assignment number and the name of the study centre you are attached to in the centre of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Use only foolscap size paperfor your response and tag all the pages carefully
- Write the relevant question number with each answer.
- You should write in your own handwriting.
GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
IGNOU ES 204 Solved Assignment 2022-23 You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
- Planning: Read the questions carefully. IGNOU ES 204 Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
- Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. IGNOU ES 204 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
- Presentation: IGNOU ES 204 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF Once you are satisfied with your answers, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize.
The top of the first page of your response sheet should look like this: Get IGNOU Assignment Front page through. And Attach on front page of your assignment. Students need to compulsory attach the front page in at the beginning of their handwritten assignment.
ENROLMENT NO: …………………………………………………….
COURSE TITLE: ………………………………………………………
ASSIGNMENT NO: …………………………………………………
STUDY CENTRE: …………………………………………….……..
ES 204 Handwritten Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU ES 204 Solved Assignment 2022-23 – We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. ES 204 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. ES 204 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done –8130208920
BUY PDF & Handwritten
- Solved PDF Cost – @50 rs per Paper / Subject
- Handwritten Hardcopy – @350 rs per paper/ subject
WhatsApp – 8130208920