IGNOU CFN 3 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free : IGNOU CFN 3 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 , IGNOU CFN 3 Assignment 2022-23 , IGNOU CFN 3 Assignment , CFN 3 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free IGNOU Assignments 2022-23- Certificate Programmes Assignment 2022-23 Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of the present session for Certificate Programmes for the year 2022-23. Courses such as CSWM, CVG, CAFE/DAFE, CIS comes under the Certificate Programmes category. IGNOU Certificate Programmes courses give students the freedom to choose any subject according to their preference. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. IGNOU solved assignment 2022-23 ignou dece solved assignment 2022-23, ignou ma sociology assignment 2022-23 meg 10 solved assignment 2022-23 ts 6 solved assignment 2022-23 , meg solved assignment 2022-23 .
- 1 IGNOU CFN 3 Solved Assignment 2022-23
- 2 1. Explain how factors like income, food price and quantity influence food expenditure?
- 4 2. Explain the working of public distribution system (PDS) and the Targeted public distribution system (TPDS) to make food available to economically weaker sections of the society.
- 5 3. What are the objectives of Supplementary feeding programmes. List the names of the programmes . Explain the nutritional components they provide to the beneficiaries of any 2 major government run programmes.
- 6 4. a. What do you understand by livestock? What foods do they provide? b. List the Government efforts made for diary development
- 7 IGNOU CFN 3 Solved Assignment 2022-23
- 9 GET IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
- 10 5. Why is subsidy needed in the agricultural sector? What types of agricultural subsidy is given to farmers? 6. Classify the foods based on the source. Explain each source briefly. 7. What are poultry farms? What are the products of poultry farm? List three government schemes for poultry development in India. 8. What are the salient features of the consumer protection act? Also mention 4 agencies providing consumer education.
- 12 9. What is Pesci culture? Name the two types of capture fisheries. List any 3 government schemes for the development of fisheries sector in India
- 13 10. a.Explain Food Safety and Standards Act 2006. b. Define food adulteration, giving few examples of adulterant present in food ? What precautions will you take to overcome the problem of adulteration when buying foods?
- 14 11. a. Why should the government alone set “Food standards” b.How is grading done in food grains, fruits and vegetables.
- 15 Get IGNOU CFN 3 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
- 17 GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
- 18 IGNOU Assignment Front Page
- 19 CFN 3 Handwritten Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU CFN 3 Solved Assignment 2022-23
We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. CFN 3 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
Important Note – IGNOU CFN 3 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free You may be aware that you need to submit your assignments before you can appear for the Term End Exams. Please remember to keep a copy of your completed assignment, just in case the one you submitted is lost in transit.
Submission Date :
- 31st March 2033 (if enrolled in the July 2033 Session)
- 30th Sept, 2033 (if enrolled in the January 2033 session).
Assignment-1 consists of two parts and is of 100 marks. The weightage given to each
part isindicated in the brackets.
a) Descriptive type question (60 Marks)
b) Practical Exercise (40 Marks)
Part A: Descriptive Type Question
1. Explain how factors like income, food price and quantity influence food expenditure?
Factors Affecting the Budget
Family budget is influenced by
- Income of the Family
- Size of the Family
- Composition of the Family
- Occupation of the Family members
- Intercity Differences
- Family Goals
- Socio-economic Status of the Family
- Gainful Employment
1. Income of the family:
Poor families have very low income; hence they spend most or all of their income on basic necessities. Basic necessities include food, clothing and shelter. However when income of the family increases the proportionate amount of income spent on basic needs and wants will diminish simultaneously the amount of income spent on higher level of wants increases and saving will be more.
2. Size of the family:
Expenditure of the family depends upon the size of the family. If the family is large amount spent on the needs of the more members will be more. If the number of members of a family is less the amount spent will be less. The size of the family is indicated by the number of adults and children. Some families have more members and hence the size of the family is large and expenditure is more. While the money spent by a small size family is less with less number of members. The expenditure per capita or per person is taken note of while preparing the budget and the budget is prepared accordingly.
3. Composition of the family:
Composition of the family refers to the number of male, female members and children and old age members etc. Income is allocated for expenditure to the needs of male and female members ,old age and children since the requirements of their different members of the family is different. Hence the composition of the family has a bearing on the expenditure and budget of the family.
4. Occupation of the family members:
Budget allocation is influenced by the nature of occupation of the head of household who is the main income earner who has the responsibility of spending money and saving out of his income. Jobs or occupations have their benefits in some cases. Such benefits may be in the form of free quarters, educational facilities for children’s, health allowance etc. a job might involve more travel another may involve expenditure on books or equipments. All these have a bearing on the income and expenditure implications for the family. Hence they have their effect up on family budget.
Family life cycle has an important influence on family budget. Life cycle of the family relates to early period after marriage, period when the couple gets children, period when grown up children leave the family and the last stage is the period of retirement. The demand on a family income varies according to the family life cycle. More money is needed in the expanding stage of the family. The children need food, dress, and education and hence more expenditure is involved but income is relatively less. Expanding family also may require additional expenditure or home furnishing utensils etc. In the contracting stage when income remaining on some or even it may shrink expenditures on wedding etc, may occur hence a budget has to be set to adjust with the changes in income and also the spending. The budget of a family is affected by the family life cycle.
5. Intercity differences:
There are differences in the cost of living in different cities. Cities are classified as A B C depending on the price of essential goods affecting the cost of living. In cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkatte and Chennai which are A class cities the cost of transportation, fuel rent etc are high. Hence the Government has fixed city allowance at different level for different class of cities for employees. Hence the differences in cities based on cost of living the people have to adjust their income according to their expenses. Thus the intercity differences affect the family budget.
2. Explain the working of public distribution system (PDS) and the Targeted public distribution system (TPDS) to make food available to economically weaker sections of the society.
- The Government of India revamped the almost universal PDS and launched the Targeted Public Distribution System (TPDS) in 1997 to narrow its coverage to a focused group of
- The aim was to provide food grains to a targeted population below the poverty line (BPL).
- Identification of BPL families was carried out through the BPL census conducted by the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India.
- Food grains were sold to this group at half the economic cost, while people above the poverty line (APL) were offered food grains at economic
- There was a fixed entitlement of food grains per month consisting of rice and wheat/atta for BPL families, while there was no fixed entitlement for APL
- The entitlement for BPL families increased over
- A supplementary food security scheme was launched in the year 2000 to cater to the poorest of the poor stratum of society, namely, the Antyodaya Anna Yojna(AAY).
- There was a set of five criteria to identify these families following a Supreme Court order. The entitlement was fixed at 35 kg per month per family covered under AAY.
- The scheme was expanded in two phases, in 2003 and in 2004,to increase coverage.
Efficacy of NFSA and TPDS
- During Covid crisis, the country’s technology-driven PDS swiftly came to the fore by successfully scaling up to distribute almost double the quantity of food grains to more than 80 crore beneficiaries in the country during April to November 2020
- 100% digitizedration cards/beneficiaries’ data under NFSA in all States/UTs. Details of almost 5 Crore ration Cards covering nearly 80 Crore beneficiaries are available on transparency portals of States/UTs.
- Nationally, achieved nearly 67% biometrically/Aadhaar authenticateddistribution of monthly allocated foodgrains to States/UTs under NFSA.
- Under PMGKY, each person who is covered under the National Food Security Act would get an additional ration for free, in addition to already subsidised food grain provided through the Public Distribution System (PDS).
- The Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution reported that an average of 93-94 per cent food grains per month was distributed under NFSA and PMGKAY. So, only 6-7 per cent of food grains was not lifted by eligible or excluded beneficiaries.
- While the integrated management of PDS through automation of operational fair price shops (FPS) or Aadhaar-seeding of ration cards helps deepen the portability of One Nation One Ration Card (ONORC), reducing targeting (inclusion/exclusion) errors, foodgrains access, and mitigating diversion or leakage should draw attention for an inclusive food safety net.
- The second dimension is targeting errors by assessing and analysing the per cent of inclusion/exclusion errors in NFSA list.
- The other dimensions of evaluation are awareness and education on ONORC portability, effectiveness of grievance redress system and social audit, and supply chain and PDS reforms.
- The Food and Civil Supplies Department should keep a vigil on the functioning of FPSs, checking for any diversion of subsidised food grains to the open market.
- There can be graduated sanction for unscrupulous FPS dealers if they do not extend working hours for a stipulated period and fail to maintain a daily transaction ledger and update stocks/inventories.
- Data governance should be put in place to increase transparency and accountability of TPDS that can help deepen portability benefits of ONORC and scale up the implementation of integrated management of PDS.
- States and UTs should allocate food grains to those who are excluded from the TPDS by means of food coupons, cash transfer, and release of surplus stocks from the Central pool in a phased manner.
- The community kitchen concept must work with the support of civil society organisations to serve the excluded sections.
3. What are the objectives of Supplementary feeding programmes. List the names of the programmes . Explain the nutritional components they provide to the beneficiaries of any 2 major government run programmes.
4. a. What do you understand by livestock? What foods do they provide?
b. List the Government efforts made for diary development
IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
IGNOU CFN 3 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. CFN 3 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
IGNOU CFN 3 Solved Assignment 2022-23
GET IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
5. Why is subsidy needed in the agricultural sector? What types of agricultural subsidy is given to farmers?
6. Classify the foods based on the source. Explain each source briefly.
7. What are poultry farms? What are the products of poultry farm? List three government schemes for poultry development in India.
8. What are the salient features of the consumer protection act? Also mention 4 agencies providing consumer education.
9. What is Pesci culture? Name the two types of capture fisheries. List any 3 government schemes for the development of fisheries sector in India
10. a.Explain Food Safety and Standards Act 2006.
b. Define food adulteration, giving few examples of adulterant present in food ? What precautions will you take to overcome the problem of adulteration when buying foods?
11. a. Why should the government alone set “Food standards”
b.How is grading done in food grains, fruits and vegetables.
Get IGNOU CFN 3 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
IGNOU CFN 3 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 get here all ignou solved assignment 2022-23 , ignou guess paper , ignou help books and ignou exam related material. We help students to get their assignment done with our handwritten services, CFN 3 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free you can access our all material and services through WhatsApp also , 8130208920
GET SOLVED PDF – Click Here
IGNOU Instructions for the CFN 3 Solved Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU CFN 3 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Before attempting the assignment, please read the following instructions carefully.
- Read the detailed instructions about the assignment given in the Handbook and Programme Guide.
- Write your enrolment number, name, full address and date on the top right corner of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Write the course title, assignment number and the name of the study centre you are attached to in the centre of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Use only foolscap size paperfor your response and tag all the pages carefully
- Write the relevant question number with each answer.
- You should write in your own handwriting.
GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
IGNOU CFN 3 Solved Assignment 2022-23 You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
- Planning: Read the questions carefully. IGNOU CFN 3 Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
- Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. IGNOU CFN 3 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
- Presentation: IGNOU CFN 3 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF Once you are satisfied with your answers, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize.
The top of the first page of your response sheet should look like this: Get IGNOU Assignment Front page through. And Attach on front page of your assignment. Students need to compulsory attach the front page in at the beginning of their handwritten assignment.
ENROLMENT NO: …………………………………………………….
COURSE TITLE: ………………………………………………………
ASSIGNMENT NO: …………………………………………………
STUDY CENTRE: …………………………………………….……..
CFN 3 Handwritten Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU CFN 3 Solved Assignment 2022-23 – We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. CFN 3 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. CFN 3 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done –8130208920
BUY PDF & Handwritten
- Solved PDF Cost – @50 rs per Paper / Subject
- Handwritten Hardcopy – @350 rs per paper/ subject
WhatsApp – 8130208920