IGNOU Certificate Programme in Yoga Admission and Details : Here you we get all information about the yoga course in various regional centre. As we all know about Yoga that Yoga is an essentially practice based activity, which focusses on bringing concentration in mind, body and spirit. It is a very powerful weapon to achieve physical, mental and emotional well being. Yoga describe the way to discover the self, the external world and the nature. It is an art and science for healthy living. Yoga has become IGNOU Common Prospectus 163 benefits including education, health and stress management. In this programme students get to know about the history and the contribution of various Yogis in their field of Yoga and how they attained both physical as well as mental health through Yoga. Yoga courses at IGNOU are very short courses which takes time of 6 months to 2 years. This programme is available in various Regional Centre. Some of them are given below:
IGNOU Certificate Programme in Yoga Admission and Details
- 09JSS004: Jan Shikshan Sansthan (JSS), Surat
- 09JSS007: Jan Shikshan Sansthan (JSS), Valsad
- 88JSS003: Jan Shikshan Sansthan, (JSS), Jaisalmer
- 2311: KUCHAMAN COLLEGE (2311)
- 87JSS002: Jan Shikshan Sansthan (JSS), Vikas Bharti Dumka
- 87JSS001: Jan Shikshan Sansthan (JSS), Pakur
- 85JSS004: Jan Shikshan Sansthan (JSS), Raichur
- 85JSS006: Jan Shikshan Sansthan (JSS), Latur (MH)
- 84JSS001: Jan Shikshan Sansthan (JSS), VISHAKHAPATNAM
- 84JSS002: Jan Shikshan Sansthan (JSS), Vizianagaram
DELHI 1 (MOHAN ESTATE (SOUTH DELHI))
- 07ITI002: Govt. ITI, Arab Ki Sarai, Nizamuddin
- 07ITI001: Govt. ITI, Jijubai, Sirifort
- 06ITI001: Govt. Model ITI, Chandigarh
- 0600: IGNOU REGIONAL CENTRE CHANDIGARH LSC Code 0600
- 05JSS005: Jan Shikshan Sansthan (JSS), Patna
- 05JSS003: Jan Shikshan Sansthan (JSS), Sonepur Saran
- 49JSS002: Jan shikshan Sansthan (JSS), Worli, Mumbai
- 49JSS003: Jan Shikshan Sansthan (JSS) Dharavi
- 48JSS013: Jan Shikshan Sansthan (JSS), Chandauli
- 48JSS015: Jan Shikshan Sansthan (JSS), Mirzapur
- 46JSS007: Jan Shikshan Sansthan (JSS), Gopalganj
- 46JSS002: Jan Shikshan Sansthan (JSS), Madhubani
- 43JSS004: Jan Shikshan Sansthan (JSS) Kundrakudi, Sivaganga
- 43JSS001: Jan Shikshan Sansthan (JSS) Madurai
- 41JSS003: Jan Shikshan Sansthan (JSS), Dindori (MP)
- 41JSS005: Jan Shikshan Sansthan (JSS), Mandla
- 39JSS001: Jan Shikshan Sansthan (JSS), Agra
- 39JSS006: Jan Shikshan Sansthan (JSS), Aligarh
DELHI 3 Naraina
- 38ITI002: Govt. ITI Nuh, Maroda
- 38039: IGNOU REGIONAL CENTRE DELHI3 LSC Code 38039
DELHI 2 (RAJGHAT)
- 29ITI002: ITI, Pusa
- 29ITI001: ITI, Sir C. V Raman, Dheerput Delhi
Also check : Practical list for Yoga course
IGNOU Certificate Programme in Yoga Structure
The certificate program in Yoga consists of 2 theory and 1 practical course. All the courses are compulsory to pass and the credit score for the same is given below:
|Course Code||Course Title||Nature of Course||Credits|
|BYG-001||Introduction to Yoga and Yogic texts||Theory||4|
|BYG-002||Yoga and Health||Theory||4|
|BYGL-001||Shat Karma, Asana, Pranayama, Mudra, Bandha, and Meditation||Practical||8|
How can you get IGNOU Yoga Course Study Material 2022
Students are provided study materials in the form of Practicals, Log-books, and audio-video.
- The practical content of the study material is provided for self-practice. The practical manuals provided give detailed information about the skills that students need to perform.
- The Log-book maintains the records of all the activities that students perform as a part of the program. The log-book provided is for keeping a record of practical courses that students do as per the provisions made.
- The university also provides some audio and visual programs to help students in learning the practical skills.
IGNOU Yoga course Marks evaluation
IGNOU Certificate Programme in Yoga Admission and Details : The theory courses of the program are of 100 marks and the practical courses are of 200 marks. Students need to pass in both the aspects with at least 50% marks in the 2 years of duration. The course-wise distribution of marks is given in the table below:
|Course code||Nature of course||Internal marks||Term-end marks||Total|
|BYG-001||Theory||30 (15)||70 (35)||100|
|BYG-002||Theory||30 (15)||70 (35)||100|
|BYG-003||Practical||100 (50)||100 (50)||200|
Yoga course Fee Structure:
IGNOU Certificate Programme in Yoga Admission and Details: The admission fee covers only the expenses towards study material, counselling, practical activities at PSC and SDC including travel during field visits, evaluation and certification. Hence, cost towards your stay and travel in relation to the program during the practical spells, evaluation, teleconference etc. has to be born by you. So, you could pool your money and take help of the PIC/Regional Centre in arranging the vehicles, stay etc. as and when required. The fee for the whole program stands INR 5,000. Students at IGNOU are offered admission on a first come first serve basis, in case the seats are full at one center, the student is offered another if seats are available at that center.
- Fees for theory form
There is a separate fee of Rs. 120/- for each theory paper that you apply for taking examinations. If you submit the form late then late fee of Rs.1000/- will be charged for which you should contact the regional centre.
- Last date of submission
The last date for submission of examination forms without late fee is 30th October for examinations to be held in December and 30th April for examinations to be held in June. Examination forms received at the Headquarters after the last date shall strictly be rejected.
- Admit Card (Hall ticket)
University will upload admit card to you before the commencement of examinations at least 15 days in advance. You have to download it from website.
- Non-receipt of Admit Card
If you do not receive the admit card 15 days before the commencement of examinations, you may contact your Regional Centre/SR&E Division at Headquarters.
- Misplaced Admit Card
If you know your examination centre, you can report to the examination centre superintendent with the IGNOU identity card (Student Card) and take the examination.
- Centre for Examination
The centre for theory examination will be decided by SRE Division. You will be allotted the centre that you have asked for if that centre is identified as an examination centre for that session. Otherwise a nearest possible centre is allotted. This is intimated to you in the admit card.
- Wrong Enrollment Number
Your enrollment number is your Roll Number for examinations. Be careful in writing it. Any mistake in writing the Roll Number will result in non-declaration of your result.
So, Students that’s all about the IGNOU Certificate Programme in Yoga Admission and Details. I hope you got all the information in this post. After following this procedure you just need to be in touch with you Regional centre to check the programme details you have filled. If you have any query about this post you can contact us on given number. Thank you for visiting on our site. Stay connect for more updation regarding IGNOU.
BUY PDF & Handwritten Assignment
- Solved PDF Cost – @50 rs per Paper / Subject
- Handwritten Hardcopy – @350 rs per paper/ subject
WhatsApp – 8130208920