IGNOU BPSC 102 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 , BPSC 102 CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT AND DEMOCRACY IN INDIA Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free : BPSC 102 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 , IGNOU BPSC 102 Assignment 2022-23, BPSC 102 Assignment 2022-23 , BPSC 102 Assignment , BPSC 102 CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT AND DEMOCRACY IN INDIA Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free IGNOU Assignments 2022-23- Political Science Assignment 2022-23 Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of the present session for BA Political Science Programme for the year 2022-23. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. Study of Political Science is very important for every person because it is interrelated with the society and the molar values in today culture and society. IGNOU solved assignment 2022-23 ignou dece solved assignment 2022-23, ignou ma sociology assignment 2022-23 meg 10 solved assignment 2022-23 ts 6 solved assignment 2022-23 , meg solved assignment 2022-23 .
- 1 IGNOU BPSC 102 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
- 2 Get BPSC 102 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
- 3 GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
- 4 IGNOU Assignment Front Page
- 5 BPSC 102 Handwritten Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BPSC 102 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPSC 102 CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT AND DEMOCRACY IN INDIA Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
Important Note – IGNOU BPSC 102 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free You may be aware that you need to submit your assignments before you can appear for the Term End Exams. Please remember to keep a copy of your completed assignment, just in case the one you submitted is lost in transit.
Submission Date :
- 31st March 2033 (if enrolled in the July 2033 Session)
- 30th Sept, 2033 (if enrolled in the January 2033 session).
There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the
Answer the following in about 500 words each in section I and Each question carries 20 marks.
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each in section II and Each question carries 10 marks.
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each in section III and Each question carries 6 marks
SECTION – I
Q.1. Elaborate upon Philosophical premises of the Indian Constitution.
The philosophy of the constitution is reflected in the Preamble which reads as follows:
We, the people of India, having solemnly resolved to constitute India into a Sovereign, Socialist, Secular democratic Republic and to secure to all its citizens Justice, social, economic and political, Liberty of thought, expression, belief, faith and worship,
Equality of status and of opportunity and to promote among them all
Fraternity assuring the dignity of the individual and the unity and integrity of the Nation
In our Constituent Assembly this twenty sixth day of November 1949 do hereby adopt, enact and give to ourselves this Constitution. The rest of the Constitution came into force on the 26th of January, 1950. The Constitution thus derives its authority from the people of India (and is not a gift of the British Parliament).
The people have the freedom to choose the government and are entitled to an active role in determining what laws shall govern them. The primary and natural rights of the people are to be respected by the authority of the government.
India became a Republic from January 26, 1950. India decided to remain a member of the British Commonwealth but without acknowledging allegiance to the Crown. Indian Constitution reiterates that it shall promote international peace and maintain just and honorable relations between nations (Art. 51).
The Constitution holds out equality to all citizens in the matters of choice of their representatives who are to run the governmental machinery. Unlike provisions in theoretic states, the Indian constitution leaves all offices open to Indian citizens of all religions.
The government shall be of the People, by the People and for the People. This was to be ensured through the introduction of universal suffrage. The government for the people gives our constitution a socialistic character. The Constitution commits all governments to provide equal opportunities to all citizens.
The Indian constitution does not seek to abolish property altogether but seeks to put it under restraints so that it may be used in the interest of the nation. It aims at offering equal opportunity and abolition of vested interests.
The secular State guarantees freedom of religion. The dignity of the individual is respected by provisions for just and humane conditions of work (Art. 42) and a decent standard of life (Art. 43). The Indian state has to play an active role in accelerating the process of bringing about social equality based on justice and welfare for all groups of citizens.
The guiding values of the Indian Constitution may be summarized as comprising equality, freedom, secularism, socialism and internationalism. These values have laid down the parameters within which the Indian constitution has to function.
IGNOU BPSC 102 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPSC 102 CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT AND DEMOCRACY IN INDIA Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
Q.2. Explain the Division of Powers between the Union and Federal Units in the Constitution of India.
Federal System – Two Types of Federations
In a federation system, there are two seats of power that are autonomous in their own spheres. A federal system is different from a unitary system in that sovereignty is constitutionally split between two territorial levels so that each level can act independently of each other in some areas.
There are two kinds of federations:
- Holding Together Federation – In this type, powers are shared between various constituent parts to accommodate the diversity in the whole entity. Here, powers are generally tilted towards the central authority. Example: India, Spain, Belgium.
- Coming Together Federation – In this type, independent states come together to form a larger unit. Here, states enjoy more autonomy as compared to the holding together kind of federation. Example: USA, Australia, Switzerland.
Features of the Federal System of India
- Dual government polity
- Division of powers between various levels
- Rigidity of constitution
- Independence judiciary
- Dual citizenship
All federations might not have all the above features. Some of them may be incorporated depending on what type of federation it is.
Federalism in India
India is a federal system but with more tilt towards a unitary system of government. It is sometimes considered a quasi-federal system as it has features of both a federal and a unitary system. Article 1 of the Indian Constitution states, ‘India, that is Bharat, shall be a union of states’. The word federation is not mentioned in the constitution.
Elements of federalism were introduced into modern India by the Government of India Act of 1919 which separated powers between the centre and the provincial legislatures.
Federal Features of the Indian Union
- Governments at two levels – centre and states
- Division of powers between the centre and states – there are three lists given in the Seventh Schedule of the Constitution which gives the subjects each level has jurisdiction in:
- Union List
- State List
- Concurrent List
- Supremacy of the constitution – the basic structure of the constitution is indestructible as laid out by the judiciary. The constitution is the supreme law in India.
- Independent judiciary – the constitution provides for an independent and integrated judiciary. The lower and district courts are at the bottom levels, the high courts are at the state levels and at the topmost position is the Supreme Court of India. All courts are subordinate to the Supreme Court.
Unitary Features of the Indian Union
- The flexibility of the constitution – the constitution is a blend of flexibility and rigidity. Certain provisions of the constitution can be easily amended. In case the amendments seek to change aspects of federalism in India, the provision to bring about such amendments is not easy. (Read about types of majorities in India Parliament using which amendments or certain other provisions are introduced.)
- More power vests with the Centre – the constitution guarantees more powers with the Union List. On the Concurrent List subjects, the parliament can make laws that can override the laws made by a state legislature on some matters. The parliament can also make laws regarding certain subjects in the State List.
- Unequal representation of states in the Rajya Sabha – the representation of the states in the upper house is based on the states’ populations. For example, Uttar Pradesh has 31 seats and Goa, 1 in the Rajya Sabha. In an ideal federal system, all the states should have equal representation.
SECTION – II
1. Discuss different types of emergency provisions in the Indian Constitution.
2. What were the recommendations of the Sarkaria Commission? Explain.
3. Explain the special provisions under the Fifth and Sixth Schedules of the Constitution.
GET IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
SECTION – II
1. Write a brief note on Balwant Rai Mehta Committee.
2. Discuss the special powers and functions of the Rajya Sabha.
3. What are the powers of the Speaker of the Lok Sabha?
4. What is the procedure for removing a judge of the Supreme Court?
5. What are the qualifications for a member of the Indian Parliament?
Get BPSC 102 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
IGNOU BPSC 102 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 get here all ignou solved assignment 2022-23 , ignou guess paper , ignou help books and ignou exam related material. We help students to get their assignment done with our handwritten services, BPSC 102 CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT AND DEMOCRACY IN INDIA Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free you can access our all material and services through WhatsApp also , 8130208920
GET SOLVED PDF – Click Here
IGNOU Instructions for the BPSC 102 CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT AND DEMOCRACY IN INDIA Solved Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BPSC 102 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Before attempting the assignment, please read the following instructions carefully.
- Read the detailed instructions about the assignment given in the Handbook and Programme Guide.
- Write your enrolment number, name, full address and date on the top right corner of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Write the course title, assignment number and the name of the study centre you are attached to in the centre of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Use only foolscap size paperfor your response and tag all the pages carefully
- Write the relevant question number with each answer.
- You should write in your own handwriting.
GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
IGNOU BPSC 102 Solved Assignment 2022-23 You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
- Planning: Read the questions carefully. IGNOU BPSC 102 Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
- Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. IGNOU BPSC 102 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
- Presentation: IGNOU BPSC 102 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF Once you are satisfied with your answers, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize.
The top of the first page of your response sheet should look like this: Get IGNOU Assignment Front page through. And Attach on front page of your assignment. Students need to compulsory attach the front page in at the beginning of their handwritten assignment.
ENROLMENT NO: …………………………………………………….
COURSE TITLE: ………………………………………………………
ASSIGNMENT NO: …………………………………………………
STUDY CENTRE: …………………………………………….……..
IGNOU BPSC 102 Assignment 2022-23 – We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. BPSC 102 CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT AND DEMOCRACY IN INDIA Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPSC 102 CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT AND DEMOCRACY IN INDIA Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
Related Material Also –
BUY PDF & Handwritten
- Solved PDF Cost – @50 rs per Paper / Subject
- Handwritten Hardcopy – @350 rs per paper/ subject
WhatsApp – 8130208920