IGNOU BPCS 187 Solved Assignment 2022-23 , BPCS 187 MANAGING HUMAN RESOURCES Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free : BPCS 187 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 , IGNOU BPCS 187 Assignment 2022-23, BPCS 187 Assignment 2022-23 , BPCS 187 Assignment , BPCS 187 MANAGING HUMAN RESOURCES Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free IGNOU Assignments 2022-23- BACHELOR OF ARTS Assignment 2022-23 Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of the present session for BACHELOR OF ARTS Programme for the year 2022-23. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. Study of Political Science is very important for every person because it is interrelated with the society and the molar values in today culture and society. IGNOU solved assignment 2022-23 ignou dece solved assignment 2022-23, ignou ma sociology assignment 2022-23 meg 10 solved assignment 2022-23 ts 6 solved assignment 2022-23 , meg solved assignment 2022-23 .
IGNOU BPCS 187 Solved Assignment 2022-23
We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPCS 187 MANAGING HUMAN RESOURCES Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
Important Note – IGNOU BPCS 187 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free You may be aware that you need to submit your assignments before you can appear for the Term End Exams. Please remember to keep a copy of your completed assignment, just in case the one you submitted is lost in transit.
Submission Date :
- 31st March 2033 (if enrolled in the July 2033 Session)
- 30th Sept, 2033 (if enrolled in the January 2033 session).
All questions are compulsory.
Answer the following descriptive category questions in about 500 words each. Each
question carries 20 marks in Assignment One.
Answer the following short category questions in about 100 words each. Each question
carries 5 marks in Assignment Two.
1. Describe the nature of human resource development.
Human Resource Development is the framework for helping employees develop their skills, knowledge, and abilities, which in turn improves an organization’s effectiveness.
Find out what types of activities are part of human resource development and the benefits they can have for an organization.
What Is Human Resource Development?
Human resource development helps organizations develop their workforce through employee training and career development which improves organizational effectiveness and performance.
- Performance management and development
- Employee coaching
- Succession planning
- Tuition assistance
- Organizational development
How Does Human Resource Development Work?
Organizations have many opportunities for human resource development, both within and outside of the workplace. Human resource development can be formal or informal, and it can begin as soon as you onboard new employees.
Informal learning could include:
- Coaching by managers
- Mentoring by more experienced employees
- Collaborating with highly trained colleagues
Formal development might include:
- In-classroom training
- College courses
- Planned organizational change
- Internal training provided by staff or a paid consultant or facilitator
Healthy organizations understand the power of human resource development and cover all of these bases.
To illustrate how human resource development can work, imagine a new sales rep has been hired by your company. They receive formal training by staff as part of the onboarding process, and regular informal coaching by managers as they learn the ropes.
As they continue their career with you, more opportunities arise for formal internal training, which is then implemented on a regular schedule. Perhaps you assign this new employee a mentor who can help them navigate any difficulties and even work to identify their special strengths; this enables the employee to be directed toward a path of advancement tailored to their unique abilities and desires.
Finally, as the employee gains more experience, knowledge, and training, they may be tapped for a leadership role, which could then involve more specialized management training.
During this time, the employee, with help from the organization’s focus on human resource development, has improved their effectiveness and productivity, boosting your company’s bottom line and overall success.
By providing internal management training, you help develop your employees’ strengths as well as their ability to contribute to your organization.
Management training might include internally supplied, customized management development sessions. You can also provide internal management development through book clubs at work, challenging work assignments, and coaching from the manager’s boss. Other options include classes, internal work assignments, field trips, and self-study. Many options for management training can be identified through the performance management planning process.
One way to offer developmental sessions is to have a facilitator or presenter meet with employees in a group once a week for a two-hour training session. These sessions can recur for several years, although you will want to limit their frequency over time.
2. Explain the meaning of performance appraisal and describe its methods.
Performance appraisal is defined as a process that systematically measures an employees personality and performance usually by managers or immediate supervisors against the predefined attributes like skillset, knowledge about the role, technical know-how, attitude, punctuality and so on.
Performance appraisal has many names across organizations, some call it performance evaluation, some prefer performance review, merit rating, annual reviews, etc.
This process is carried out to identify the inherent qualities of an employee and the abilities and level of competency of an employee for their future growth and development and that of the organization they are associated with. It aims at ascertaining the value of an employee and his/her offering to the organization.
Objectives of performance appraisal
Following are the objectives to conduct performance appraisal year after year:
- This is an essential first step towards promoting an employee, based on the subjective and objective factors- performance and competency.
- To identify the training and development needs of an employee.
- To provide confirmation to those employees who were recently hired and are on their probation period.
- To take a concrete decision what should be the percentage of hike in the salary of an employee based on the work done by them.
- To encourage a proper feedback system between the manager and employees.
- To help employees understand where they stand in the current year and what is the scope of improvement.
Performance appraisal process
Step 1: In most organizations, the performance appraisal process means evaluating an employee every 6 months or one year for the period an employee has continually worked with the organization. In modern times, the Human Resources department sends out an employee survey for them to fill out to collect data related to their engagement and satisfaction levels.
Step 2: The employee’s immediate manager or supervisor will then evaluate the quality of the employee’s performance based on the work done in the previous year and then meet face-to-face to discuss the facts and figures.
Step 3: The feedback received from the survey can be kept anonymous. This feedback can be analyzed real-time by using QuestionPro’s Workforce platform, that measures, analyzes and activates data to get actionable insights.
Performance appraisal methods
There are 5 performance appraisal methods. Using one of these methods for performance appraisal can help organizations gain partial information.
- Self-evaluation: This is an important way to get insights from the employees, evaluate themselves.
- 360-degree appraisal system: 360-degree feedback, an employee is evaluated by his/her supervisor/manager, peers, colleagues, subordinates and even management. Inputs from different sources are considered before talking to the employee face-to-face.
- Graphics rating scale: This is one of the most commonly used methods by managers and supervisors. Numeric or text values corresponding to values from excellent to poor can be used on this scale.
- Checklists: The evaluator is given a checklist of several behaviors, traits, attributes or job description of the employee who needs to be evaluated.
Essay method: This is also known as “free form method”. As the name suggests, it is a descriptive method which elaborates performance criteria. A major drawback of this method is to keep biases away.
3. Explain the concept of employee engagement and describe the ways in which employee engagement can be promoted.
What Is Employee Engagement?
Employee engagement is a human resources (HR) concept that describes the level of enthusiasm and dedication a worker feels toward their job. Engaged employees care about their work and about the performance of the company, and feel that their efforts make a difference. An engaged employee is in it for more than a paycheck and may consider their well-being linked to their performance, and thus instrumental to their company’s success.
- Employee engagement describes the level of enthusiasm and dedication a worker feels toward their job.
- Employee engagement can be critical to a company’s success, given its links to job satisfaction and employee morale.
- Engaged employees are more likely to be productive and higher performing.
- Employers can foster employee engagement through effective communication, offering rewards, and discussing career advancement.
Understanding Employee Engagement
Employee engagement can be critical to a company’s success, given its clear links to job satisfaction and employee morale. Communication is a critical part of creating and maintaining employee engagement. Engaged employees are more likely to be productive and higher performing. They also often display a greater commitment to a company’s values and goals.
Employers can encourage employee engagement in many ways, including communicating expectations clearly, offering rewards and promotions for excellent work, keeping employees informed about the company’s performance, and providing regular feedback. Other strategies include making efforts to make employees feel valued and respected, and feeling that their ideas are being heard and understood. Engaged employees believe that their work is meaningful, believe that they are appreciated and backed by their supervisors and that they have been entrusted with the success of their company.
Employee engagement has been a considered part of management theory since the 1990s and became widely adopted in the 2000s. While it has its detractors, mostly based on how difficult it can be to measure, employee engagement has been found to have direct links to a company’s profitability and financial health.
Employers could build an employee engagement strategy around American psychologist Abraham Maslow’s three-tiered hierarchy of needs pyramid, which includes: basic needs of survival and safety, psychological needs, and self-fulfillment.
Engaged employees often develop an emotional connection to their job and company, and will be focused on working toward their organization’s goals. While companies may define employee engagement according to their own needs, the basic characteristics of an engaged employee are:
- They know what their role is, what their job entails, and they want to do it.
- They are loyal to their employer and productive.
- They are motivated to work toward the success of their organization and know what success looks like (and how to work toward it).
- They are connected rationally and emotionally connected to their organization and motivated to perform at a high level.
- They are intellectually and emotionally connected to their organization, as measured by three primary behaviors according to outsourcing company Aon Hewitt: Say (an employee consistently speaks positively about their employer to co-workers, customers, and job candidates); Stay (an employee has a strong desire to remain with an organization despite having other opportunities); Strive (when an employee makes an extra effort to contribute to their organization’s success).
Example of Employee Engagement
Tesla, Inc. (TSLA), alarmed by the high number of injuries at its Fremont car assembly plant, used more transparent communication as an employee engagement strategy to improve safety. To do this, the electric car maker’s co-founder and CEO Elon Musk, told employees that he wanted every injury reported to him, without exception, so he could understand what was needed to prevent similar accidents from reoccurring in the future.
Musk even performs the same task on the production line with workers who have been injured to see where safety improvements can be made. As a result of this employee engagement initiative, the number of incidents that harmed workers reduced by more than 50% in 2019 compared to 2018, according to a company blog post.
IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
IGNOU BPCS 187 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPCS 187 MANAGING HUMAN RESOURCES Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
GET IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
4.Describe the functions of human resource management.
5. Elucidate globalisation.
6. Describe the uses of job analysis.
7. Explain various barriers to effective selection.
8. Elucidate the concepts of training and development.
9. Describe various factors affecting employee retention.
10. Elucidate psychological contract.
11. Describe the ways of promoting occupational safety.
Get BPCS 187 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
IGNOU BPCS 187 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 get here all ignou solved assignment 2022-23 , ignou guess paper , ignou help books and ignou exam related material. We help students to get their assignment done with our handwritten services, BPCS 187 MANAGING HUMAN RESOURCES Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free you can access our all material and services through WhatsApp also , 8130208920
GET SOLVED PDF – Click Here
IGNOU Instructions for the BPCS 187 MANAGING HUMAN RESOURCES Solved Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BPCS 187 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Before attempting the assignment, please read the following instructions carefully.
- Read the detailed instructions about the assignment given in the Handbook and Programme Guide.
- Write your enrolment number, name, full address and date on the top right corner of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Write the course title, assignment number and the name of the study centre you are attached to in the centre of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Use only foolscap size paperfor your response and tag all the pages carefully
- Write the relevant question number with each answer.
- You should write in your own handwriting.
GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
IGNOU BPCS 187 Solved Assignment 2022-23 You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
- Planning: Read the questions carefully. IGNOU BPCS 187 Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
- Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. IGNOU BPCS 187 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
- Presentation: IGNOU BPCS 187 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF Once you are satisfied with your answers, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize.
IGNOU Assignment Front Page
The top of the first page of your response sheet should look like this: Get IGNOU Assignment Front page through. And Attach on front page of your assignment. Students need to compulsory attach the front page in at the beginning of their handwritten assignment.
ENROLMENT NO: …………………………………………………….
COURSE TITLE: ………………………………………………………
ASSIGNMENT NO: …………………………………………………
STUDY CENTRE: …………………………………………….……..
BPCS 187 Handwritten Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BPCS 187 Solved Assignment 2022-23 – We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. BPCS 187 MANAGING HUMAN RESOURCES Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPCS 187 MANAGING HUMAN RESOURCES Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done –8130208920
Related Material Also –
BUY PDF & Handwritten
- Solved PDF Cost – @50 rs per Paper / Subject
- Handwritten Hardcopy – @350 rs per paper/ subject
WhatsApp – 8130208920