IGNOU BPCE 146 Solved Assignment 2022-23 , BPCE 146 INDUSTRIAL / ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free : BPCE 146 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 , IGNOU BPCE 146 Assignment 2022-23, BPCE 146 Assignment 2022-23 , BPCE 146 Assignment , BPCE 146 INDUSTRIAL / ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free IGNOU Assignments 2022-23- BACHELOR OF ARTS Assignment 2022-23 Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of the present session for BACHELOR OF ARTS Programme for the year 2022-23. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. Study of Political Science is very important for every person because it is interrelated with the society and the molar values in today culture and society. IGNOU solved assignment 2022-23 ignou dece solved assignment 2022-23, ignou ma sociology assignment 2022-23 meg 10 solved assignment 2022-23 ts 6 solved assignment 2022-23 , meg solved assignment 2022-23 .
- 1 IGNOU BPCE 146 Solved Assignment 2022-23
- 2 1. Explain the meaning, relevance and functions of communication. Discuss the elements of communication process.
- 3 2. Explain the various theories of motivation.
- 4 3. Explain the Lewin’s model and ways of managing change. 4. Describe the theories of leadership. 5. Discuss the antecedents of job satisfaction.
- 5 GET IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
- 6 6. Social Learning Theory 7. Concept of Training and Development 8. Indian perspective on leadership 9. Emotional Intelligence in Workplace 10. Contemporary Issues and Challenges
- 7 Get IGNOU BPCE 146 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
- 8 GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
- 9 IGNOU Assignment Front Page
- 10 BPCE 146 Handwritten Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BPCE 146 Solved Assignment 2022-23
We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPCE 146 INDUSTRIAL / ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
Important Note – IGNOU BPCE 146 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free You may be aware that you need to submit your assignments before you can appear for the Term End Exams. Please remember to keep a copy of your completed assignment, just in case the one you submitted is lost in transit.
Submission Date :
- 31st March 2033 (if enrolled in the July 2033 Session)
- 30th Sept, 2033 (if enrolled in the January 2033 session).
All questions are compulsory.
Answer the following descriptive category questions in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks in Assignment one.
Answer the following short category questions in about 100 words each. Each question carries 5 marks in Assignment two.
1. Explain the meaning, relevance and functions of communication. Discuss the elements of communication process.
Seven major elements of communication process are: (1) sender (2) ideas (3) encoding (4) communication channel (5) receiver (6) decoding and (7) feedback.
Communication may be defined as a process concerning exchange of facts or ideas between persons holding different positions in an organisation to achieve mutual harmony. The communication process is dynamic in nature rather than a static phenomenon.
Communication process as such must be considered a continuous and dynamic inter-action, both affecting and being affected by many variables.
The person who intends to convey the message with the intention of passing information and ideas to others is known as sender or communicator.
This is the subject matter of the communication. This may be an opinion, attitude, feelings, views, orders, or suggestions.
Since the subject matter of communication is theoretical and intangible, its further passing requires use of certain symbols such as words, actions or pictures etc. Conversion of subject matter into these symbols is the process of encoding.
(4) Communication Channel:
The person who is interested in communicating has to choose the channel for sending the required information, ideas etc. This information is transmitted to the receiver through certain channels which may be either formal or informal.
Receiver is the person who receives the message or for whom the message is meant for. It is the receiver who tries to understand the message in the best possible manner in achieving the desired objectives.
The person who receives the message or symbol from the communicator tries to convert the same in such a way so that he may extract its meaning to his complete understanding.
Feedback is the process of ensuring that the receiver has received the message and understood in the same sense as sender meant it.
2. Explain the various theories of motivation.
Motivation is a state of mind, filled with energy and enthusiasm, which drives a person to work in a certain way to achieve desired goals. Motivation is a force that pushes people to work with a high level of commitment and focus, even if things are going against them. Motivation translates into a certain kind of human behavior. In short, motivation is the driving force behind human actions.
There are many different forces that guide and direct our motivations. It is important to ensure that every team member in an organization is motivated and meets the best project management course bottom line. Various psychologists have studied human behavior and have formalized their findings in the form of various motivational theories. These motivational theories provide insights into the way people behave and what motivates them.
Motivation theory is a way of looking at the motivation of a person and how this influences their behavior, whether for personal or professional reasons. It’s important to every aspect of society but is especially relevant to business and management. Motivation is the key to more profitable employees, as a motivated employee is more productive.
What are the 5 Theories of Motivation?
Motivation is a huge field of study. Psychologists have proposed many different theories of motivation. Some of the most famous motivational theories include the following:
1. Maslow’s Theory of Hierarchical Needs
Abraham Maslow postulated that a person will be motivated when all his needs are fulfilled. People do not work for security or money, but they work to contribute and to use their skills. He demonstrated this by creating a pyramid to show how people are motivated and mentioned that ONE CANNOT ASCEND TO THE NEXT LEVEL UNLESS LOWER-LEVEL NEEDS ARE FULFILLED. The lowest level needs in the pyramid are basic needs and unless these lower-level needs are satisfied people do not look at working toward satisfying the upper-level needs.
Below is the hierarchy of needs:
- Physiological needs: are basic needs for survival such as air, sleep, food, water, clothing, sex, and shelter.
- Safety needs: Protection from threats, deprivation, and other dangers (e.g., health, secure employment, and property)
- Social (belongingness and love) needs: The need for association, affiliation, friendship, and so on.
- Self-esteem needs: The need for respect and recognition.
- Self-actualization needs: The opportunity for personal development, learning, and fun/creative/challenging work. Self-actualization is the highest-level need to which a human being can aspire.
The leader will have to understand at what level the team members are currently, and seek out to help them to satisfy those specific needs and accordingly work to help fulfill those needs. This will help the team members perform better and move ahead with the project. A PMP certification will help you better understand this concept. Also, as their needs get fulfilled, the team members will start performing, till the time they start thinking of fulfilling the next upper level of need as mentioned in the pyramid.
2. Hertzberg’s two-factor Theory
Hertzberg classified the needs into two broad categories; namely hygiene factors and motivating factors:
- poor hygiene factors may destroy motivation but improving them under most circumstances will not improve team motivation
- hygiene factors only are not sufficient to motivate people, but motivator factors are also required
3. McClelland’s Theory of Needs
McClelland affirms that we all have three motivating drivers, which do not depend on our gender or age. One of these drives will be dominant in our behavior. The dominant drive depends on our life experiences.
The three motivators are:
- Achievement: a need to accomplish and demonstrate own competence. People with a high need for achievement prefer tasks that provide for personal responsibility and results based on their own efforts. They also prefer quick acknowledgment of their progress.
- Affiliation: a need for love, belonging and social acceptance. People with a high need for affiliation are motivated by being liked and accepted by others. They tend to participate in social gatherings and may be uncomfortable with conflict.
- Power: a need for controlling own work or the work of others. People with a high need for power desire situations in which they exercise power and influence over others. They aspire for positions with status and authority and tend to be more concerned about their level of influence than about effective work performance.
4. Vroom’s Theory of Expectancy
Vroom’s expectancy theory of motivation says that an individual’s motivation is affected by their expectations about the future. In his view, an individual’s motivation is affected by –
- Expectancy: Here the belief is that increased effort will lead to increased performance i.e., if I work harder then it will be better. This is affected by things such as:
- Having the appropriate resources available (e.g., raw materials, time)
- Having the appropriate management skills to do the job
- Having the required support to get the job done (e.g., supervisor support, or correct information on the job)
- Instrumentality: Here the belief is that if you perform well, then the outcome will be a valuable one for me. i.e., if I do a good job, there is something in it for me. This is affected by things such as:
- A clear understanding of the relationship between performance and outcomes – e.g., the rules of the reward ‘game’
- Trust in the people who will take the decisions on who gets what outcome
- Transparency in the process decides who gets what outcome
- Valence: is how much importance the individual places upon the expected outcome. For example, if someone is motivated by money, he or she might not value offers of additional time off.
Motivation = V * I * E
The three elements are important when choosing one element over another because they are clearly defined:
- E>P expectancy: our assessment of the probability that our efforts will lead to the required performance level.
- P>O expectancy: our assessment of the probability that our successful performance will lead to certain outcomes.
5. McGregor’s Theory X and Theory Y
Theory X and Theory Y were first explained by McGregor in his book, “The Human Side of Enterprise,” and they refer to two styles of management – authoritarian (Theory X) and participative (Theory Y).
Theory X: Managers who accept this theory believe that if you feel that your team members dislike their work, have little motivation, need to be watched every minute, and are incapable of being accountable for their work, avoid responsibility and avoid work whenever possible, then you are likely to use an authoritarian style of management. According to McGregor, this approach is very “hands-on” and usually involves micromanaging people’s work to ensure that it gets done properly.
Theory Y: Managers who accept this theory believe that if people are willing to work without supervision, take pride in their work, see it as a challenge, and want to achieve more, they can direct their own efforts, take ownership of their work and do it effectively by themselves. These managers use a decentralized, participative management style.
6. Alderfer’s ERG Theory
C. P. Alderfer, an American psychologist, developed Maslow’s hierarchy of needs into a theory of his own.
His theory suggests that there are three groups of core needs: existence (E), relatedness (R), and growth (G). These groups are aligned with Maslow’s levels of physiological needs, social needs, and self-actualization needs, respectively.
Existence needs concern our basic material requirements for living, which include what Maslow categorized as physiological needs such as air, sleep, food, water, clothing, sex and shelter and safety-related needs such as health, secure employment, and property.
Relatedness needs have to do with the importance of maintaining interpersonal relationships. These needs are based on social interactions with others and are aligned with Maslow’s levels of love/belonging-related needs such as friendship, family, and sexual intimacy and esteem-related needs such as gaining the respect of others.
Growth needs describe our intrinsic desire for personal development. These needs are aligned with the other part of Maslow’s esteem-related needs such as self-esteem, self-confidence, and achievement, and self-actualization needs such as morality, creativity, problem-solving, and discovery.
Alderfer is of the opinion that when a certain category of needs is not being met, people will redouble their efforts to fulfill needs in a lower category.
Maslow’s theory is very rigid and it assumes that the needs follow a specific and orderly hierarchy and unless a lower-level need is satisfied, an individual cannot proceed to the higher-level need i.e., an individual remains at a particular need level until that need is satisfied.
Whereas, according to Alderfer’s theory, if a higher-level need is aggravated, an individual may revert to increasing the satisfaction of a lower-level need. This is called the frustration-regression aspect of ERG theory. ERG theory is very flexible as Alderfer perceived the needs as a range/variety instead of perceiving them as a hierarchy i.e., an individual can work on growth needs even if his existence or relatedness needs remain unsatisfied.
For e.g., when growth needs aggravate, then an individual might be motivated to accomplish the relatedness need and if there are issues in accomplishing relatedness needs, then he might be motivated by the existence needs. Hence in this manner, frustration or aggravation can result in regression to a lower-level need.
Another example could be, if someone’s self-esteem is suffering, he or she will invest more effort in the relatedness category of needs.
Implications of the ERG Theory
All managers must understand that an employee has various needs that must be satisfied at the same time. According to the ERG theory, if the manager focuses solely on one need at a time, then this will not effectively motivate the employee. The frustration-regression aspect of ERG Theory has an added effect on workplace motivation. For e.g., if an employee is not provided with growth and advancement opportunities in an organization, then he or she might revert to related needs such as socializing needs.
3. Explain the Lewin’s model and ways of managing change.
4. Describe the theories of leadership.
5. Discuss the antecedents of job satisfaction.
IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
IGNOU BPCE 146 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPCE 146 INDUSTRIAL / ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
GET IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
6. Social Learning Theory
7. Concept of Training and Development
8. Indian perspective on leadership
9. Emotional Intelligence in Workplace
10. Contemporary Issues and Challenges
Get IGNOU BPCE 146 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
IGNOU BPCE 146 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 get here all ignou solved assignment 2022-23 , ignou guess paper , ignou help books and ignou exam related material. We help students to get their assignment done with our handwritten services, BPCE 146 INDUSTRIAL / ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free you can access our all material and services through WhatsApp also , 8130208920
GET SOLVED PDF – Click Here
IGNOU Instructions for the BPCE 146 INDUSTRIAL / ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY Solved Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BPCE 146 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Before attempting the assignment, please read the following instructions carefully.
- Read the detailed instructions about the assignment given in the Handbook and Programme Guide.
- Write your enrolment number, name, full address and date on the top right corner of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Write the course title, assignment number and the name of the study centre you are attached to in the centre of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Use only foolscap size paperfor your response and tag all the pages carefully
- Write the relevant question number with each answer.
- You should write in your own handwriting.
GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
IGNOU BPCE 146 Solved Assignment 2022-23 You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
- Planning: Read the questions carefully. IGNOU BPCE 146 Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
- Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. IGNOU BPCE 146 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
- Presentation: IGNOU BPCE 146 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF Once you are satisfied with your answers, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize.
The top of the first page of your response sheet should look like this: Get IGNOU Assignment Front page through. And Attach on front page of your assignment. Students need to compulsory attach the front page in at the beginning of their handwritten assignment.
ENROLMENT NO: …………………………………………………….
COURSE TITLE: ………………………………………………………
ASSIGNMENT NO: …………………………………………………
STUDY CENTRE: …………………………………………….……..
IGNOU BPCE 146 Solved Assignment 2022-23 – We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students.BPCE 146 INDUSTRIAL / ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPCE 146 INDUSTRIAL / ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done –8130208920
Related Material Also –
BUY PDF & Handwritten
- Solved PDF Cost – @50 rs per Paper / Subject
- Handwritten Hardcopy – @350 rs per paper/ subject
WhatsApp – 8130208920