How can I apply UGC NET 2023 Exams ? NTA UGC NET 2023 notification has been released by the National Testing Agency on its official website, https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in. Candidates who are interested in can check details and download the University Grants Commission NET notification PDF from the official website.
How can I apply UGC NET 2023 Exams ?
Follow the below steps to submit UGC NET Application Form 2023 for the UGC-NET December 2022 Cycle.
1. Visit the official website for UGC NET 2023 Online Registration or Click on Apply online link mentioned above.
2. Scroll down and click on “Application Form UGC-NET December 2022 cycle”, UGC NET 2023 Application Form will be appearing on the screen. Enter the required details in the form and click on Submit.
3. Next step is to fill all the personal and educational details in the UGC NET application form.
4. While filling the UGC NET Online application form, the entries should be appropriate otherwise the form will not be accepted.
5. If the details are filled accurately then upload scanned photographs.
6. A message containing the Application Number will be shown on the screen. Candidates are required to note it down.
7. The fee payment under UGC NET 2023 Apply Online has to be done online through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or e-challan.
8. Once the payment is done, take the printout of UGC NET Online Application Form (one copy), Attendance Slip (one copy) and Admit Card(one copy) on separate A-4 size papers.
9. Candidates are supposed to submit the application form through UGC NET Apply Online only. They need not send the hard copies of their online application forms to the exam convener institute.
How can I apply UGC NET 2023 Exams ? As per the guidelines, if a candidate commits an error while filling his/her name/DOB or the name of his/her parents in the UGC NET Application Form, he/she must submit an application to Head NET Bureau, University Grants Commission, University of Delhi South Campus, Benito Juarez Marg, New Delhi- 110 021, with complete details along with self-attested copies of documents such as Matriculation / High School / Higher Secondary which contains the requisite information. How can I apply UGC NET 2023 Exams
Following candidates are also eligible for the NTA UGC NET exam:
- Candidates who are appearing for their qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination.
- Candidates whose final exam’s results are still awaited.
- Candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed.
- Such candidates must complete their Masters degree within two years from the date of NET result with required percentage of marks, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.
- For JRF, the candidates should not be more than 30 years old. There is relaxation of age for SC/ST/OBC, transgender, women, candidates having research experience, etc. For assistant professor exam, there is no upper age limit for applying.
UGC NET Exam Details
|100 Marks (9:30 AM to 12:30 PM)
|200 Marks (12:30 PM to 05:30 PM)