AMK–01 MARKETING Solved Assignment 2022-23 BRL-101 Solved Assignment 2022-2023, BRL-102 Solved Assignment 2022-2023, BRL-103 Solved Assignment 2022-2023, BRL-104 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Assignment is given 30% weightage in the final assessment. To be eligible to appear in the Term-end examination, it is compulsory for you to submit the assignment as per the schedule. Before attempting the assignments, you should carefully read the instructions given in the Programme Guide.
- Those students who are appearing in December 2022 exams. They should download the assignment and submit the same latest by 15th October 2022.
- Those students who are appearing in June 2023 Term End Examination they have to submit the assignment latest by in 15th March 2023
AMK–01 MARKETING Solved Assignment 2022-23
Attempt all the questions.
- What do you mean by market segmentation? Explain the importance of market segmentation. (20)
- What is product life cycle? Discuss the various stages in the life cycle of a product. (20)
- Write short notes on the following:
(a) Consumer Behavior
(b) Trade Promotion
(c) Ware housing
(d) Services (4×5)
- Differentiate between the following:
(a) Publicity and Advertisement
(b) Selective Distribution and exclusive distribution
(c) Broker and Commission agent
(d) Retailer and Wholesaler (4×5)
- Comment briefly on the following statement:
(a) Marketing is the most important activity of any business.
(b) An effective system of physical distribution greatly helps a firm in achieving its marketing objectives.
(c) Finding an appropriate brand name for a new product is a tricky job.
(d) When a new product is launched in the market, the manufacturer enjoys flexibility in the matter of prise setting.
(b) India Trade Promotion Organization
(c) War Perils
(d) EXIM bank
Can I get good grades if I get solved assignments?
Yes, getting the Solved Assignment can help you get good grades because it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you understand the concepts better and score higher.