MJM 022 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , MJM 022 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , MJM 022 Assignment 2022 , FREE MJM 022 Assignment , IGNOU Assignments 2021-22- Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of this session for POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN JOURNALISM AND MASS COMMUNICATION (PGJMC) for the year 2021-22. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. They don’t need to go anywhere else when everything regarding the Assignments are available during this text only.
MJM 022 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : for college kids – MJM 022 WRITING AND EDITING FOR PRINT MEDIA Solved Assignment 2021-22 , Students are advised that after successfully downloading their Assignments, you’ll find each and every course assignments of your downloaded. Candidates got to create separate assignment for the IGNOU Master Course, so as that it’s easy for Evaluators to ascertain your assignments.
MJM 022 Solved Assignment 2021-22
Assignment Code: MJM-022/Jan/ July 2021
Note: Answer all the questions, they carry equal marks.
1. Write a news article on poverty issues prevalent in your district. Mention your district name in your report. Word limit is 400.
Poverty in India: from the village to the slum
More than 800 million people in India are considered poor. Most of them sleep in the countryside and keep afloat with odd jobs. the shortage of employment which provides a livable wage in rural areas is driving many Indians into rapidly growing metropolitan areas like Bombay, Delhi, Bangalore or Calcutta. There, most of them expect a lifetime of poverty and despair within the mega-slums, made from many corrugated ironworks, without sufficient beverage supply, without disposal and in many cases without electricity. The poor hygiene conditions are the explanation for diseases like cholera, typhus and dysentery, during which especially children suffer and die.
Poverty in India impacts children, families and individuals during a sort of alternative ways through:
- High infant deathrate
- Child labour
- Lack of education
- Child marriage
- HIV / AIDS
The high infant deathrate
1.4 million children die annually in India before their fifth birthday. additionally to Nigeria, Pakistan, the Democratic Republic of the Congo and China, India is one among the countries with the very best child mortality rates. Pneumonia, malaria and diarrheal diseases also as chronic malnutrition are the foremost frequent causes of death.
Malnutrition – not even a bowl of rice each day
India is one among the world’s top countries when it involves malnutrition: quite 200 million people don’t have sufficient access to food, including 61 million children. 7.8 million infants were found to possess a birth weight of but 2.5 kilograms – alarming figures for a rustic commonly mentioned because the emerging market.
Child labour – no time to play and learn
Although child labour for youngsters under the age of 14 in India is prohibited by law, consistent with official figures, 12.5 million children between the ages of 5 and 14 are working. Aid agencies assume that actually , there are more estimating that 65 million children between 6 and 14 years don’t attend school. Instead, so as to secure survival, it’s believed that Indian children contribute to the livelihood of their families; they add the sector , in factories, in quarries, privately households and in prostitution.
Lack of education – no opportunities without education
According to UNICEF, about 25% of youngsters in India haven’t any access to education. the amount of youngsters excluded from school is higher among girls than boys. Although women and men are treated equally under Indian law, girls and ladies , especially within the lower social caste, are considered inferior and are oppressed by their fathers, brothers and husbands. Without education, the prospect of finding a wage from employment in India is virtually hopeless.
Child marriage – the first end of childhood
In spite of banning minors from marrying in 2006, it’s still widespread in many regions of India. the most leaders during this practice are young girls, who are still children themselves and become mothers too early. Many of them die at birth. consistent with an investigation by the medical journal The Lancet, 44.5% of women are still married in India before they’re of majority . Due to poverty, many parents encourage early marriages for his or her daughters in hopes of higher lives for them.
2. Identify a news idea from the education sector of your locality. Based on your fieldreporting, write a story with the relevant expert quotes. World limit is 400.
3. Refer to Sustainable Development Goal 5 and its targets – Gender Equality. Develop a news idea from your locality based on the targets and write a news story. Word limit is 400.
4. Based on locality’s environmental conditions, find a news idea and with the relevant field reporting, write a news story. Word limit is 400.
5. Write a news article on health issues prevalent in your locality/area. Mention your district name in your report. Word limit is 400.
IGNOU MJM 022 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : Gandhi National Open University had recently updated this session of 2021-22 POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN JOURNALISM AND MASS COMMUNICATION (PGJMC) assignments on their official university website. we’ve made your work easy by making the solved assignments directly on one portal so as that students can easily get the solved assignments in one go. Students are advised to download their POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN JOURNALISM AND MASS COMMUNICATION (PGJMC) IGNOU Assignments from this webpage itself with none hassle.
GUIDELINES FOR MJM 022 Solved Assignment:-
You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
1. Planning: Read the questions carefully. Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
2. Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
Please ensure the following before submitting your assignment :
1. Your enrolment number, name and address have been written correctly.
2. The title of the course and assignment number has been written clearly.
3. Each assignment on each course has been written on separate sheets and pinned properly.
4. All the questions in a particular section should be answered before attempting the next
MJM 022 Solved Assignment 2021-22 You don’t need to worry & go anywhere else on the online as everything regarding the PGJMC Assignments are available on this page. Students can easily download the IGNOU Assignments and submit them whenever they’re required to submit their assignments no matter their study centers.
If you’re finding out the IGNOU PGJMC Solved Assignment for 2021-22 Session then finally you’re at the right place. IGNOU PGJMC Solved Assignments for 2021-22 are now available for download. you’ll easily get the PDF files by clicking the download button against the particular subject that you simply simply wish to choose .
MJM 022 Solved Assignment , you’ll download the PGJMC IGNOU assignments for courses , After submitting the assignment at the Study Centre / Programme Study Centre get the acknowledgement from the Coordinator / Programme In-charge. In case you have requested for a change of Study Centre, you should submit your Tutor Marked Assignments only to the original Study Centre until the change of Study Centre is notified by the University.
IGNOU MCOM Solved Assignment 2020-21
MEG 01 Solved Assignment 2021-22
MPC 001 Solved Assignment 2021-22
MPCE 011 Solved Assignment 2021-22
MPCE 021 Solved Assignment 2021-22
MJM 025 Solved Assignment 2021-22
MJM 024 Solved Assignment 2021-22
MJM 023 Solved Assignment 2021-22
MJM 021 Solved Assignment 2021-22
For PDF and Handwritten