MCO 03 Solved Assignment 2020-21 , FREE MCO 03 Solved Assignment PDF , MCO 03 Assignment 2020-21 , MCO 03 Assignment , IGNOU Assignments 2020-21- Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of this session for M.COM Programme for the year 2020-21. MCO 03 Solved Assignment 2020-21 , Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. They don’t need to go anywhere else when everything regarding the Assignments are available during this text only.
MCO 03 Solved Assignment 2020-21 in English Medium: for college kids – MCO 03 Research Methodology and Statistical Analysis Solved Assignment 2020-21 , Students are advised that after successfully downloading their Assignments, you’ll find each and every course assignments of your downloaded MCOM Programme. Candidates got to create separate assignment for the IGNOU Master Course, so as that it’s easy for Evaluators to ascertain your assignments.
MCO 03 Solved Assignment 2020-21
COURSE CODE : MCO-03
COURSE TITLE : Research Methodology and Statistical Analysis
ASSIGNMENT CODE : MCO-03/TMA/2020-2021
COVERAGE : ALL BLOCKS
Maximum Marks: 100
Attempt all the questions:
1. Explain the various methods of collecting primary data pointing out their merits and demerits.
Direct personal interviews:
The persons from whom informations are collected are referred to as informants. The investigator personally meets them and asks inquiries to gather the required informations. it’s the acceptable method for intensive instead of extensive field surveys. It suits best for intensive study of the limited field.
1. People willingly supply informations because they’re approached personally. Hence, more response noticed during this method than in the other method.
2. The collected informations are likely to be uniform and accurate. The investigator is there to clear the doubts of the informants.
3. Supplementary informations on informant’s personal aspects are often noted. Informations on character and environment may help later to interpret a number of the results.
4. Answers for questions on which the informant is probably going to be sensitive are often gathered by this method.
5. The wordings in one or more questions are often altered to suit any informant. Explanations could also be given in other languages also. Inconvenience and misinterpretations are thereby avoided.
1. it’s very costly and time consuming.
2. it’s very difficult, when the amount of persons to be interviewed is large and therefore the persons are cover a good area.
3. Personal prejudice and bias are greater under this method.
Indirect Oral Interviews:
Under this method the investigator contacts witnesses or neighbours or friends or another third parties who are capable of supplying the required information. This method is preferred if the specified information is on addiction or explanation for fire or theft or murder etc.,
If a fireplace has broken out a particular place, the persons living in neighbourhood and witnesses are likely to offer information on the explanation for fire. In some cases, police interrogated third parties who are alleged to have knowledge of a theft or a murder and obtain some clues. Enquiry committees appointed by governments generally adopt this method and obtain people’s views and every one possible details of facts concerning the enquiry.
This method is suitable whenever direct sources don’t exists or can’t be relied upon or would be unwilling to spare the knowledge .
The validity of the results depends upon a couple of factors, like the character of the person whose evidence is being recorded, the power of the interviewer to prolong information from the third parties by means of appropriate questions and cross examinations, and therefore the number of persons interviewed. For the success of this method one person or one group alone shouldn’t be relied upon.
2. (a)Explain the concept of skewness. How does it help in analysing the data?
(b)What is reporting? What are the different stages in the preparation of a report?
3. Briefly comment on the following:
(a)Classification of data provides a basis for tabulation of data.
(b)Research problem would be both abstract and of applied interest.
(c) Decision makers use index numbers as part of intermediate computations.
(d)Comparison between two things cannot be made unless they are really alike.
4. Write short notes on the following:
(c) Normal Distribution
(d)Deflating of Indices
5. Distinguish between the following:
(a)Cluster Sampling and Stratified Random Sampling
(b)Simple Bar diagram and Multiple Bar Diagram
(c) Correlation and Regression
(d)Estimation and Testing of hypothesis.
IGNOU MCO 03 Solved Assignment 2020-21 : Gandhi National Open University had recently updated this session of 2020-21 M.Com Programme assignments on their official university website. we’ve made your work easy by making the solved assignments directly on one portal so as that students can easily get the solved assignments in one go. Students are advised to download their M.Com IGNOU Assignments from this webpage itself with none hassle.
MCO 03 Solved Assignment 2020-21 You don’t need to worry & go anywhere else on the online as everything regarding the M.Com Assignments are available on this page. Students can easily download the IGNOU Assignments and submit them whenever they’re required to submit their assignments no matter their study centers.
If you’re finding out the IGNOU M.Com Solved Assignment for 2020-21 Session then finally you’re at the right place. IGNOU M.Com Solved Assignments for 2020-21 are now available for download. you’ll easily get the PDF files by clicking the download button against the particular subject that you simply simply wish to choose .
MCO 03 Solved Assignment 2020-21 , you’ll download the M.Com IGNOU assignments for these courses like M.Com Business Environment, Marketing Management, Business Environment, Financial Management and much more.
These assignments are valid for two admission cycles (July 2020 and January 2021). The validity is given below:
1. Those who are enrolled in July 2020, it is valid upto June 2021.
2. Those who are enrolled in January 2021, it is valid upto December 2021.
MCO 03 Solved Assignment 2020-21 In case you are planning to appear in June Term-End Examination, you must submit the assignments to the Coordinator of your Study Centre latest by 15th March and if you are planning to appear in December Term-End Examination, you must submit them latest by 15th September.
For PDF and Handwritten