IGNOU BCOS 183 Solved Assignment 2022-23 , BCOS 183 COMPUTER APPLICATION IN BUSINESS Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free : BCOS 183 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 , IGNOU BCOS 183 Assignment 2022-23, BCOS 183 Assignment 2022-23 , BCOS 183 Assignment , BCOS 183 COMPUTER APPLICATION IN BUSINESS Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free IGNOU Assignments 2022-23- BACHELOR OF ARTS Assignment 2022-23 Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of the present session for BACHELOR OF ARTS Programme for the year 2022-23. IGNOU BDP stands for Bachelor’s Degree Program.
Courses such as B.A., B.Com, and B.Sc comes under the BDP category. IGNOU BDP courses give students the freedom to choose any subject according to their preference. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. Study of Political Science is very important for every person because it is interrelated with the society and the molar values in today culture and society. IGNOU solved assignment 2022-23 ignou dece solved assignment 2022-23, ignou ma sociology assignment 2022-23 meg 10 solved assignment 2022-23 ts 6 solved assignment 2022-23 , meg solved assignment 2022-23 .
- 1 IGNOU BCOS 183 Solved Assignment 2022-23
- 2 (This section contains five questions of 10 marks each)
- 3 Q.1 What are the Computer Networks? Explain their importance and various types.
- 4 Q.2 Explain the meaning of E-wallet. Discuss briefly the factors which have contributed to the adoption of E-wallets in India.
- 5 Q.3 What is multimedia? What are the advantages of learning multimedia? How it can be used in a PowerPoint presentation to make it more effective?
- 6 Q.4 What is Software? Differentiate between system software and application software.
- 7 Q.5 Explain the various components of the Excel screen.
- 8 (This section contains five short questions of 6 marks each)
- 9 Q.6 How are computers helpful to human beings? State the examples of real-world where computers are prominently being used these days. Q.7 Discuss the benefits and limitations of centralized and decentralized information in business organizations. Q.8 What is a cover page of the business report? How you can create one using MS word? Q.9 What do you understand by a business presentation? Explain various types of business presentations. Q.10 Explain the various statistical functions available in MS Excel?
- 10 IGNOU BCOS 183 Solved Assignment 2022-23
- 11 GET IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
- 12 (This section contains four short questions of 5 marks each)
- 13 Q.11 What is file storage and synchronization? Distinguish between one-way and two-way synchronization.
- 14 Q.12 Explain the use of the Hash function in cryptography.
- 15 Q.13 Explain the different types of alignment available in MS Word.
- 16 Q.14 How is YouTube useful for businesses?
- 17 Get IGNOU BCOS 183 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
- 19 GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
- 20 IGNOU Assignment Front Page
- 21 BCOS 183 Handwritten Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BCOS 183 Solved Assignment 2022-23
We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BCOS 183 COMPUTER APPLICATION IN BUSINESS Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
Important Note – IGNOU BCOS 183 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free You may be aware that you need to submit your assignments before you can appear for the Term End Exams. Please remember to keep a copy of your completed assignment, just in case the one you submitted is lost in transit.
Submission Date :
- 31st March 2033 (if enrolled in the July 2033 Session)
- 30th Sept, 2033 (if enrolled in the January 2033 session).
Answer all the questions
(This section contains five questions of 10 marks each)
Q.1 What are the Computer Networks? Explain their importance and various types.
Computer network, two or more computers that are connected with one another for the purpose of communicating data electronically. Besides physically connecting computer and communication devices, a network system serves the important function of establishing a cohesive architecture that allows a variety of equipment types to transfer information in a near-seamless fashion. Two popular architectures are ISO Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) and IBM’s Systems Network Architecture (SNA).
Two basic network types are local-area networks (LANs) and wide-area networks (WANs). LANs connect computers and peripheral devices in a limited physical area, such as a business office, laboratory, or college campus, by means of links (wires, Ethernet cables, fibre optics, Wi-Fi) that transmit data rapidly. A typical LAN consists of two or more personal computers, printers, and high-capacity disk-storage devices called file servers, which enable each computer on the network to access a common set of files. LAN operating system software, which interprets input and instructs networked devices, allows users to communicate with each other; share the printers and storage equipment; and simultaneously access centrally located processors, data, or programs (instruction sets). LAN users may also access other LANs or tap into WANs. LANs with similar architectures are linked by “bridges,” which act as transfer points. LANs with different architectures are linked by “gateways,” which convert data as it passes between systems.
A network may be small where it may include just one system or maybe as large as what one may want. The nodes may further be classified into various types. These include:
- Personal Computers
- Networking Hardware
- General Hosts
Networking can be classified into three types:
- Types of Computer Networks
We shall discuss all three in detail further below in this article.
There are five main types of Computer Networks:
- LAN (Local Area Network) –
- Systems connected in a small network like in a building or a small office
- It is inexpensive
- It uses Ethernet or Token-ring technology
- Two or more personal computers can be connected through wires or cables acting as nodes
- Transfer of data is fast and is highly score
- PAN (Personal Area Network) –
- The smallest computer network
- Devices may be connected through Bluetooth or other infra-red enables devices
- It has a connectivity range of upto 10 metres
- It covers an area of upto 30 feet
- Personal devices belonging to a single person can be connected to each other using PAN
- MAN (Metropolitan Area Network) –
- A network that can be connected within a city, for example, cable TV Connection
- It can be in the form of Ethernet, ATM, Token-ring and FDDI
- It has a higher range
- This type of network can be used to connect citizens with the various Organisations
- WAN (Wide Area Network) –
- A network which covers over a country or a larger range of people
- Telephonic lines are also connected through WAN
- Internet is the biggest WAN in the world
- Mostly used by Government Organisations to manage data and information
- VPN (Virtual Private Network): –
- A network which is constructed by using public wires to connect to a private network
- There are a number of systems which enable you to create networks using the Internet as a medium for transporting data
- These systems use encryptions and other security mechanisms to ensure only authorised users can access
Q.2 Explain the meaning of E-wallet. Discuss briefly the factors which have contributed to the adoption of E-wallets in India.
A digital wallet, also known as an e-wallet, is an electronic device, online service, or software program that allows one party to make electronic transactions with another party bartering digital currency units for goods and services. This can include purchasing items either online or at the point of sale in a brick and mortar store, using either mobile payment (on a smartphone or other mobile device) or (for online buying only) using a laptop or other personal computer. Money can be deposited in the digital wallet prior to any transactions or, in other cases, an individual’s bank account can be linked to the digital wallet. Users might also have their driver’s license, health card, loyalty card(s) and other ID documents stored within the wallet. The credentials can be passed to a merchant’s terminal wirelessly via near field communication (NFC).
Increasingly, digital wallets are being made not just for basic financial transactions but to also authenticate the holder’s credentials. For example, a digital wallet could verify the age of the buyer to the store while purchasing alcohol. The system has already gained popularity in Japan, where digital wallets are known as “wallet mobiles”.
A digital wallet has both a software and information component. Secure and fair electronic payment systems are important issue. The software provides security and encryption for the personal information and for the actual transaction. Typically, digital wallets are stored on the client side and are easily self-maintained and fully compatible with most e-commerce websites. A server-side digital wallet, also known as a thin wallet, is one that an organization creates for and about you and maintains on its servers. Server-side digital wallets are gaining popularity among major retailers due to the security, efficiency, and added utility it provides to the end-user, which increases their satisfaction of their overall purchase. The information component is basically a database of user-input information. This information consists of your shipping address, billing address, payment methods (including credit card numbers, expiry dates, and security numbers), and other information.
Digital wallets are composed of both digital wallet devices and digital wallet systems. There are dedicated digital wallet devices such as the biometric wallet by Dunhill, a physical device that holds cash and cards along with a Bluetooth mobile connection. Presently there are further explorations for smartphones with NFC digital wallet capabilities, such as smartphones utilizing Google’s Android and Apple’s iOS operating systems to power wallets such as Google Pay and Apple Pay.
Digital wallet systems enable the widespread use of digital wallet transactions among various retail vendors in the form of mobile payments systems and digital wallet applications. The M-PESA mobile payments system and microfinancing service has widespread use in Kenya and Tanzania, while the MasterCard PayPass application has been adopted by a number of vendors in the U.S. and worldwide.
Digital wallets are being used more frequently among Asian countries as well. One in every five consumers in Asia are now using a digital wallet, representing a twofold increase from two years ago. A MasterCard mobile shopping survey among 8500 adults, aged 18–64 across 14 markets, showed that 45% of users in China, 36.7% of users in India and 23.3% of users in Singapore are the biggest adopters of digital wallets. The survey was conducted between October and December 2015. Further analysis showed that 48.5% of consumers in these regions made purchases using smartphones. Indian consumers are leading the way with 76.4% using a smartphone to make a purchase, which is a drastic increase of 29.3% from the previous year. This has inspired companies like Reliance and Amazon India to come out with their own digital wallet. Flipkart has already introduced its own digital wallet.
Consumers are not required to fill out order forms on each site when they purchase an item because the information has already been stored and is automatically updated and entered into the order fields across merchant sites when using a digital wallet. Consumers also benefit when using digital wallets because their information is encrypted or protected by a private software code; merchants benefit by receiving a combination of protection against fraud, faster receipt of payment, decreased transaction costs, and decreased theft loss.
Digital wallets are available to consumers free of charge, and they’re fairly easy to obtain. For example, when a consumer makes a purchase at a merchant site that’s set up to handle server-side digital wallets, they type their name, payment and shipping information into the merchant’s own form. At the end of the purchase, the consumer is asked to sign up for a wallet of their choice by entering a user name and password for future purchases. Users can also acquire wallets at a wallet vendor’s site.
Although a wallet is free for consumers, vendors charge merchants for wallets. Some wallet vendors make arrangements for merchants to pay them a percentage of every successful purchase directed through their wallets. In other cases, digital wallet vendors process the transactions between cardholders and participating merchants and charge merchants a flat fee.
Q.3 What is multimedia? What are the advantages of learning multimedia? How it can be used in a PowerPoint presentation to make it more effective?
“Multimedia is characterized by the presence of text, pictures, sound, animation and video; some or all of which are organized into some coherent program” (Phillips, 1997).
While there is no doubt that the interest in technology education is rising, the fast progression in the past years has been impressive. Investments as well as the school spendings are on the rise.
One might wonder why. This is the reason why we are going to explore five of the benefits multimedia learning brings to the 21st century classroom, which could be contributing to the recent edtech boom.
The benefits of multimedia learning:
1. Deeper understanding
According to research, a benefit of multimedia learning is that it takes advantage of the brain’s ability to make connections between verbal and visual representations of content, leading to a deeper understanding, which in turn supports the transfer of learning to other situations. All of this is important in today’s 21st century classrooms, as we are preparing students for a future where higher-level thinking, problem solving and collaborative skills will be required.
2. Improved problem solving
A large percentage of the human brain dedicates itself to visual processing. Thus, using images, video and animations alongside a text stimulates the brain. Student attention and retention increase. Under these circumstances, in a multimedia learning environment, students can identify and solve problems more easily compared to the scenario where teaching is made possible only by textbooks.
3. Increased positive emotions
According to psychologist Barbara Fredrickson, experiencing positive emotions makes people see more possibilities in their lives. Using multimedia during instructions impacts student’s mood during the learning process. With a positive attitude they learn better and tend to be more proactive.
4. Access to a vast variety of information
With computers, tablets, smartphones and the internet, students are today better equipped than ever to search and find the information they need. A study revealed that 95% of students who have access to internet, use it to search for online information. Sharing the information and participating in class discussions is done in a more confident way when access to information is as easy as today.
5. World exploration
There is no surprise here. With the help of multimedia children can explore and learn about places they would never been to. In a geography class, students can explore different cities of the world, the tallest mountains and the most dangerous jungles. In a science class, space and planets exploration is now possible. In a biology class, the dissection of rare animals and different habitats exploration are like a walk in a park for students benefiting of a multimedia learning environment.
All together, multimedia learning environments have a direct effect on learning and even on growing as a person. An effect that differs and can’t be achieved as easy whilst using traditional education materials. Therefore, it is no wonder the edtech business is increasing and schools desire more and more to create multimedia learning environments for their students.
Q.4 What is Software? Differentiate between system software and application software.
Q.5 Explain the various components of the Excel screen.
(This section contains five short questions of 6 marks each)
Q.6 How are computers helpful to human beings? State the examples of real-world where computers are prominently being used these days.
Q.7 Discuss the benefits and limitations of centralized and decentralized information in business organizations.
Q.8 What is a cover page of the business report? How you can create one using MS word?
Q.9 What do you understand by a business presentation? Explain various types of business presentations.
Q.10 Explain the various statistical functions available in MS Excel?
IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
IGNOU BCOS 183 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BCOS 183 COMPUTER APPLICATION IN BUSINESS Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
IGNOU BCOS 183 Solved Assignment 2022-23
GET IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
(This section contains four short questions of 5 marks each)
Q.11 What is file storage and synchronization? Distinguish between one-way and two-way synchronization.
Q.12 Explain the use of the Hash function in cryptography.
Q.13 Explain the different types of alignment available in MS Word.
Q.14 How is YouTube useful for businesses?
Get IGNOU BCOS 183 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
IGNOU BCOS 183 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 get here all ignou solved assignment 2022-23 , ignou guess paper , ignou help books and ignou exam related material. We help students to get their assignment done with our handwritten services, BCOS 183 COMPUTER APPLICATION IN BUSINESS Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free you can access our all material and services through WhatsApp also , 8130208920
GET SOLVED PDF – Click Here
IGNOU Instructions for the BCOS 183 COMPUTER APPLICATION IN BUSINESS Solved Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BCOS 183 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Before attempting the assignment, please read the following instructions carefully.
- Read the detailed instructions about the assignment given in the Handbook and Programme Guide.
- Write your enrolment number, name, full address and date on the top right corner of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Write the course title, assignment number and the name of the study centre you are attached to in the centre of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Use only foolscap size paperfor your response and tag all the pages carefully
- Write the relevant question number with each answer.
- You should write in your own handwriting.
GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
IGNOU BCOS 183 Solved Assignment 2022-23 You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
- Planning: Read the questions carefully. IGNOU BCOS 183 Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
- Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. IGNOU BCOS 183 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
- Presentation: IGNOU BCOS 183 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF Once you are satisfied with your answers, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize.
The top of the first page of your response sheet should look like this: Get IGNOU Assignment Front page through. And Attach on front page of your assignment. Students need to compulsory attach the front page in at the beginning of their handwritten assignment.
ENROLMENT NO: …………………………………………………….
COURSE TITLE: ………………………………………………………
ASSIGNMENT NO: …………………………………………………
STUDY CENTRE: …………………………………………….……..
BCOS 183 Handwritten Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BCOS 183 Solved Assignment 2022-23 – We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. BCOS 183 COMPUTER APPLICATION IN BUSINESS Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BCOS 183 COMPUTER APPLICATION IN BUSINESS Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done –8130208920
BUY PDF & Handwritten
- Solved PDF Cost – @50 rs per Paper / Subject
- Handwritten Hardcopy – @350 rs per paper/ subject
WhatsApp – 8130208920