How to apply online for IGNOU original degree : As per the notice, IGNOU is annually organize its convocation on its main regional centre which is Maidan Garhi as well as across all regional centres of IGNOU. If you have also passed all the semester examination of your course from IGNOU and now you are also waiting for your original degree delivered then we are here with whole information and procedure to you. The basic way to get your degree is to register for IGNOU convocation and present at the specified date. But many students misses the convocation due to many different reasons. So, according to IGNOU it has made an IDMS (IGNOU Degree Management System) to enable every student get their original degree by registering and paying a mandatory fees.
How to apply online for IGNOU original degree
|Eligibility||students who were eligible in 33rd & 34th Convocation|
- 20th to 35th Convocation of the University were held, as per the following details:-
|Convocation||Date||Term-end Examinations covered|
|20th to 32nd||—||December-2007 to June-2018|
|34th (virtual mode)||15.04.2021||December-2019, June-2020|
|35th||26.04.2022||December 2020, June-2021|
- The certificates of eligible students of Master Degree, Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma and Diploma Programmes have been forwarded to their Regional Centre/Regional Centre opted by the students for issuing to them.
- The certificates of Post Graduate Certificate and Certificate Programme are available with the Headquarters.
- However, the students who have not received the Degree/Diploma/ Certificate may know the Regional Centre/Headquarters where their Certificate was sent/available and apply online to receive the same, if not received, so far.
- The certificates of the students who have already registered online for this purpose will be issued shortly by the Regional Centre/Headquarters, if not issued, so far.
Instructions for the Students:-
- The students who become eligible for award of Degree/Diploma/ Certificate in the 20th and 35th Convocation but have not received the Certificate/not registered, so far may apply/register for this purpose now.
- After successful registration, they can Log in and fill up the requisite details, if required and upload the necessary documents i.e. 1. IGNOU IDENTITY CARD and 2. GRADE CARD/PROVISIONAL CERTIFICATE in jpg/jpeg format having file size up to 100kb
- Eligible students are also required to pay the requisite fee Online for this purpose, as per the details below:
- Rs. 200/- for PG Certificate/ Certificate programmes for the students who have completed their Certificate programme in the 34th & 35th Convocation.
- No fee for PG Certificate/ Certificate programmes for the students who have completed their Certificate programme in the 20th to 33rd Convocation.
- The requisite fee can be paid online through the following modes:
- Debit/ Credit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay) of any bank.
- Net Banking
- Students can print the acknowledgement after successful payment of the requisite fee.
- For query, if any, about the Master Degree, Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma and Diploma Programmes Certificate, the concerned Regional Centre may be contacted where the Certificate was forwarded. The address and email id address of the concerned Regional Centre may be seen in the particulars of the student shown while filling the requisite details by the student.
- Click Here to print the acknowledgement. If you do not receive an acknowledgement, you may wait for 48 hours.
- For discrepancy, if any, in payment of the Convocation fee, contact at the following number and E-mail:-
011-29572209 / email@example.com
For query, if any, about the Post Graduate Certificate and Certificate Programmes only, the Headquarters may be contacted at the following number and email address:-
011-29572224 / firstname.lastname@example.org
For query, if any, about the Master Degree, Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma and Diploma Programmes, the concerned Regional Centre may be contacted. Phone number and email address of all the Regional Centres are available at the University’s website.
How to apply Online for Original Degree?
- Visit IGNOU IDMS website from the link given below.
- A set of instructions will open, scroll down and check the Declaration box.
As shown in image
- Now click on I Agree and Proceed.
As shown in the image below
- Now two options will appear to choose your course.
Click on your desired course
- A new page will appear, for login and registration.
Click on “New Registration” if you visit first time.
- Fill Your Enrolment No. and select your programme.
Now click on Verify Student details
- Proceed next after verifying your details.
- Now, Pay Rs 600 fees online and proceed.
- Take a print out of Acknowledgement for future details.
Registration Fees for IGNOU 34th convocation
How to apply online for IGNOU original degree : Students who are eligible for 34th convocation 2021 need to pay the requisite fee through Online mode only as per the details below:
- Ph.D/ M.Phil/ Master Degree/Bachelor Degree/ PG Diploma/ Diploma programmes = Rs. 600/-
- PG Certificate/ Certificate programmes = Rs. 200/-
So, Students that’s all about the How to apply online for IGNOU original degree. I hope you got all the information in this post. After following this procedure you just need to be in touch with you Regional centre to check the details you have filled. If you have any query about this post you can contact us on given number. Thank you for visiting on our site. Stay connect for more updation regarding IGNOU.
BUY PDF & Handwritten Assignment
- Solved PDF Cost – @50 rs per Paper / Subject
- Handwritten Hardcopy – @350 rs per paper/ subject
WhatsApp – 8130208920