BPAC 134 Solved Assignment 2021-22 In English Medium , BPAC 134 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , BPAC 134 Assignment 2022 , FREE BPAC 134 Assignment , IGNOU Assignments 2021-22- Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of this session for BDP/BA for the year 2021-22. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. They don’t need to go anywhere else when everything regarding the Assignments are available during this text only.
BPAC 134 Solved Assignment 2021-22 In English Medium : for college kids – BPAC 134 : ADMINISTRATIVE SYSTEM AT STATE AND DISTRICT LEVELS Solved Assignment 2021-22 , Students are advised that after successfully downloading their Assignments, you’ll find each and every course assignments of your downloaded. Candidates got to create separate assignment for the IGNOU Master Course, so as that it’s easy for Evaluators to ascertain your assignments.
BPAC 134 Solved Assignment 2021-22 In English Medium
Course Code: BPAC-134
Assignment Code: ASST /TMA / July 2021 & January 2022
Total Marks: 100
Answer the following questions in about 500 words each.
1. Discuss the meaning, structure and role of the Secretariat. 20
The Central Secretariat stands for the complicated of departments or ministries whose administrative heads are targeted as Secretaries and whose political heads are ministers. In this Unit, we will in short trace the evolution of the Secretariat, and describe its structure and capabilities. The tenure machine and the staffing of the Secretariat can also be mentioned. Under the Secretariat, there may be a network of businesses that are accountable for the execution of presidency policies.
The Central Secretariat occupies a key function in Indian management. The Secretariat refers back to the conglomeration of various ministries/departments of the vital government. The Secretariat works as a single unit with collective responsibility as in the case of the Council of Ministers. Under existing policies, each secretariat branch is required to consult some other department that may be involved or worried earlier than disposing of a case. Secretaries, for this reason, are secretaries to the Government as a whole and not to any specific minister.
The Secretariat assists the ministers within the system of governmental rules. Ministers finalize regulations based on good enough records, precedents and different applicable records. The Secretarial makes these available to the minister, as a result, allowing him to formulate guidelines. Secondly, the Secretariat assists the ministers in their legislative paintings too. The Secretariat prepares legislative drafts to be brought inside the legislature. It engages inside the collection of applicable records for answering parliamentary questions. And, also, for diverse parliamentary committees. Fourthly. It carries out specific scrutiny of a hassle bringing an ordinary complete point of view on it., getting approval, if required, of other I lateral groups just like the Ministry of Lab and the Ministry of Finance; and also, consulting. Other groups worried with a particular count. Functions as the main channel of conversation among the government and different involved companies just like the Planning Commission, Finance Commission, and many others. And lastly, the Secretariat also ensures that area offices execute, with efficiency and economy, the regulations and choices of the Government.
FUNCTIONS OF CENTRAL SECRETARIAT:
The Central Secretariat system in India is based on ideas:
1) The challenge of coverage system desires to be separated from policy implementation.
2) Maintaining Cadre of Officers running on the tenure gadget is a prerequisite to the operating of the Secretariat system. The Central Secretariat is a policy-making frame of the government and isn’t always, to adopt work of execution except necessitated by the shortage of respectable groups to carry out positive duties. The Central Secretariat normally performs the following functions: 1) Assisting the minister in the discharge of his policymaking and parliamentary capabilities. 2) Framing rules, rules, and standards of system. 3) Sectoral making plans and software formulation.
4) a) Budgeting and manipulate of expenditure in respect of sports of the ministry department.
B) Securing administrative and economic acclaim for the operational software and their subsequent changes.
C) Supervision and manipulate over the execution of guidelines and packages through the govt departments or semi-self sustaining field as soon as.
D) Calculating steps to expand more employees and organizational competence with in the ministry/branch and it is govt companies.
E) Assisting in growing coordination on the Central stage.
2. Examine the administrative relationship between the Centre and State. 20
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Highlight the role of Chief Minister. 10
4. Describe the composition of State Finance Commission. 10
5. Discuss the features of 74th Constitutional Amendment Act. 10
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Write a short note on Directorates. 6
7. Describe the functions of State Public Service Commission. 6
8. What do you mean by election tribunal? 6
9. “There is uniformity in case of jurisdiction of Lokayukta at the state level in India.” Examine. 6
10. Discuss the significance of Gram Nyayalayas. 6
IGNOU BPAC 134 Solved Assignment 2021-22 In English Medium : Gandhi National Open University had recently updated this session of 2021-22 BDP/BA assignments on their official university website. we’ve made your work easy by making the solved assignments directly on one portal so as that students can easily get the solved assignments in one go. Students are advised to download their BDP/BA IGNOU Assignments from this webpage itself with none hassle.
GUIDELINES FOR BPAC 134 Solved Assignment:-
You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
1) Planning: Read the assignments carefully, go through the Units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange them in a logical order.
2) Organisation: Be a little selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. Give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. Make sure that your answer:
a) is logical and coherent;
b) has clear connections between sentences and paragraphs, and
c) is written correctly giving adequate consideration to your expression, style and
3) Presentation: Once you are satisfied with your answer, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize. Make sure that the answer is within the stipulated word limit.
Please ensure the following before submitting your assignment :
1. Your enrolment number, name and address have been written correctly.
2. The title of the course and assignment number has been written clearly.
3. Each assignment on each course has been written on separate sheets and pinned properly.
4. All the questions in a particular section should be answered before attempting the next
BPAC 134 2021-22 Question Paper
BPAC 134 Solved Assignment 2021-22 You don’t need to worry & go anywhere else on the online as everything regarding the BDP/BA Assignments are available on this page. Students can easily download the IGNOU Assignments and submit them whenever they’re required to submit their assignments no matter their study centers.
If you’re finding out the IGNOU BDP/BA Solved Assignment for 2021-22 Session then finally you’re at the right place. IGNOU BDP/BA Solved Assignments for 2021-22 are now available for download. you’ll easily get the PDF files by clicking the download button against the particular subject that you simply simply wish to choose .
BPAC 134 Solved Assignment , you’ll download the BDP/BA IGNOU assignments for courses , After submitting the assignment at the Study Centre / Programme Study Centre get the acknowledgement from the Coordinator / Programme In-charge. In case you have requested for a change of Study Centre, you should submit your Tutor Marked Assignments only to the original Study Centre until the change of Study Centre is notified by the University.
IGNOU MCOM Solved Assignment 2020-21
MEG 01 Solved Assignment 2021-22
MPC 001 Solved Assignment 2021-22
MPCE 011 Solved Assignment 2021-22
MJM 021 Solved Assignment 2021-22
BANS 183 Solved Assignment 2021-22 EM
For PDF and Handwritten