TS 6 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , TS 6 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , TS 6 Assignment 2022 , FREE TS 6 Assignment , IGNOU Assignments 2021-22- Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of this session for MASTER OF TOURISM & TRAVEL MANAGEMENT for the year 2021-22. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. They don’t need to go anywhere else when everything regarding the Assignments are available during this text only.
TS 6 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : for college kids – TS 6 TOURISM MARKETING Solved Assignment 2021-22 , Students are advised that after successfully downloading their Assignments, you’ll find each and every course assignments of your downloaded. Candidates got to create separate assignment for the IGNOU Master Course, so as that it’s easy for Evaluators to ascertain your assignments.
TS 6 Solved Assignment 2021-22
Course Code: TS-6
Total Mark: 100
Assignment Code: TS-6/TMA/2021
Note: This TMA consists of ten questions, out of which you have to attempt any five. The question carries 20 marks each and should be answered in about 500 words. Send your TMA to the Coordinator of your Study Centre.
1. What do you understand by ‘marketing’? Explain why marketing of tourism products is different from marketing of products of other industries. 20
Travel and tourism marketing is that the systematic and coordinated execution of business policies by the both private or public and public sector tourism organizations operating at the local, regional, national, or international level to realize the optimal satisfaction of the requirements of identifiable tourist groups, and in doing so to realize an appropriate return.
Travel agencies within the pre-deregulation, pre-liberalization, and pre-globalization era were often contended to require whatever business that come along this manner and sold them on a straight commission basis without bothering about the extensive marketing. Moreover, their scope of the operation was small and wasn’t much complex, sophisticated and competitive.
But today the travel companies are getting larger, more sophisticated and more automated in management. Similarly, the clients/tourists also are becoming more trained, experienced, erudite and demanding higher quality services and packages.
Therefore, during this volatile travel business environment, marketing knowledge and skill are more necessary ingredients than the merchandise knowledge and enthusiasm, for a travel agency’s long-term survival and growth. Thus, this has led to the utilization of tourism marketing which is recent phenomena.
History of Tourism Marketing
The ‘marketing concept‘ isn’t very old. I came into the scene within the 2nd half the 20th century. within the beginning, it had been linked with the amount of closely associated factors for achieving volume sales.
The development of the marketing concept, in fact, is that the outcome of political, technological, social, economic and business pressures. However, the importance of selling within travel and tourism industry has been the extent of economic and business growth throughout the 20th century, which has led to the development in living standards, an enlargement of the population and a rise in discretionary income and time.
These changes have also led to the development of infrastructure, accommodation, transport, and other recreational facilities. Within a really short period, travel and tourism became one among the foremost important and leading industry within the world.
Modern tourism marketing has evolved as a business reaction to changes within the Socio-Economic environment, with the foremost successful tourism companies or tourism bodies have demonstrated a keen sense of providing the proper of organizational structure and products offer for the visitors/tourists.Interestingly, the tourism companies have recognized the importance of key factors like needs, wants, and satisfaction within the planning and designing of the tourism product. within the tourism industry, every tourist wants to be treated as a special client and any organization catering to the present attitude of the tourist will naturally be head of other competitions.
Definitions of Tourism Marketing
According to Kotler, ” Marketing may be a social and managerial process by which consumers obtain what they have and need through creating and exchanging product services and values with other.” He has emphasized more on wants, needs, satisfaction, demand, and marketers.According to British Chartered Institute of selling , ” it’s the management process liable for the identification, anticipating, assessing and satisfying the customer’s client’s requirements profitable.”
2. What do you understand by Competitive analysis? Explain various strategic options of analyzing competition in the travel trade 20
3. Elaborate the role of public and private sectors in the development of tourism. 20
4. Write short notes on the following in about 150 words each: (5×4=20)
a) Geographical segmentation
b) International Tourism
c) Purpose of marketing Research
d) Responsible Tourism
5. Discuss the relevance of People, Process and Physical Evidence as the 5th P of Marketing Mix in tourism. 20
6. Explain the various types of Distribution channels. What are the important factors to be considered while selecting a distribution channel? 20
7. Identify and explain the various factors which contribute towards seasonality in tourism. Suggest measures to combat the seasonality issues in tourism. 20
8. As the Marketing Manager of a newly established mid-size hotel in a metropolitan city, how would you market the hotel? 20
9. Differentiate between Supplementary and Alternative types of accommodation. Explain various considerations that should be kept in mind while establishing and marketing alternative accommodations. 20
10. Explain the various features of airlines marketing. What are the benefits of having an appropriate Marketing plan for airlines business? 20
IGNOU TS 6 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : Gandhi National Open University had recently updated this session of 2021-22 MASTER OF TOURISM & TRAVEL MANAGEMENT assignments on their official university website. we’ve made your work easy by making the solved assignments directly on one portal so as that students can easily get the solved assignments in one go. Students are advised to download their MASTER OF TOURISM & TRAVEL MANAGEMENT IGNOU Assignments from this webpage itself with none hassle.
GUIDELINES FOR TS 6 Solved Assignment:-
You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
1. Planning: Read the questions carefully. Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
2. Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
Please ensure the following before submitting your assignment :
1. Your enrolment number, name and address have been written correctly.
2. The title of the course and assignment number has been written clearly.
3. Each assignment on each course has been written on separate sheets and pinned properly.
4. All the questions in a particular section should be answered before attempting the next
TS 6 Solved Assignment 2021-22 You don’t need to worry & go anywhere else on the online as everything regarding the MTTM Assignments are available on this page. Students can easily download the IGNOU Assignments and submit them whenever they’re required to submit their assignments no matter their study centers.
If you’re finding out the IGNOU MTTM Solved Assignment for 2021-22 Session then finally you’re at the right place. IGNOU MTTM Solved Assignments for 2021-22 are now available for download. you’ll easily get the PDF files by clicking the download button against the particular subject that you simply simply wish to choose .
TS 6 Solved Assignment , you’ll download the MTTM IGNOU assignments for courses , After submitting the assignment at the Study Centre / Programme Study Centre get the acknowledgement from the Coordinator / Programme In-charge. In case you have requested for a change of Study Centre, you should submit your Tutor Marked Assignments only to the original Study Centre until the change of Study Centre is notified by the University.
For PDF and Handwritten