TS 2 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , TS 2 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , TS 2 Assignment 2022 , FREE TS 2 Assignment , IGNOU Assignments 2021-22- Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of this session for MASTER OF TOURISM & TRAVEL MANAGEMENT for the year 2021-22. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. They don’t need to go anywhere else when everything regarding the Assignments are available during this text only.
TS 2 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : for college kids – TS 2 TOURISM DEVELOPMENT: PRODUCTS, OPERATIONS AND CASE STUDIES Solved Assignment 2021-22 , Students are advised that after successfully downloading their Assignments, you’ll find each and every course assignments of your downloaded. Candidates got to create separate assignment for the IGNOU Master Course, so as that it’s easy for Evaluators to ascertain your assignments.
TS 2 Solved Assignment 2021-22
Course Code: TS-2
Total Marks: 100
Assignment Code: TS-2/TMA/2021
Note: This TMA consists of ten questions, out of which you have to attempt any five. The question carries 20 marks each and should be answered in about 500 words. Send your TMA to the Coordinator of your Study Centre.
1. What do you mean by tourism products? Describe features of Indian tourism products. 20
Tourism as we’ve understood thus far is that the phenomena that encompass many related services under its broad ambit. Some people
say tourism may be a business of networking. Tourism is essentially a industry . Tourism services differ from other manufacturing goods in terms of 4 main factors viz. intangibility, heterogeneity, perishability, and inseparability. First, tourism services are intangible since they can’t be inspected and sampled beforehand before the particular purchase is formed . Therefore, an amount of risk is involved on the a part of the purchaser. for instance , a tourist 170 booking a bedroom through a agent might not have any knowledge about it. In a method , this helps the marketer as there’s no physical distribution of the merchandise and no storage of the merchandise is required. However, intangible products suffer from many drawbacks as lack of actual delivery by middlemen like agent reduces their commitment to the merchandise . the utilization of a reservation system to book rooms and airlines seats unnecessarily adds to the value of the merchandise without adding any value thereto . Thus, a marketer must attempt to present the merchandise in sort of brochures and development video cassettes to beat the drawbacks.
Secondly, tourism products are heterogeneous, unlike other manufacturing goods. A TV set, or a motor bike are units in production sharing identical characteristics. Although package holiday has gone an extended way in making the experience standardized in association with the airlines, hotels, and other providers, some aspects of the merchandise are out of hand of any operator. for instance , a rain during the tour can spoil the experience and a strike within the high ways can obstruct the movement of traffic. These are the instances on which the operator doesn’t have any control.
Third, tourism product is very perishable. a bit of mobile , if isn’t sold during a shop are often sold on subsequent day or could also be after a month with some discount. However, an unsold bedroom for each day and a flight with an empty seat is lost forever. Tourism industry suffers from time variable demand. Tourism demand is generally more during the height season. And in off season, the rooms remain empty surely duration to extend the general cost of the merchandise . this is often the foremost important aspect in tourism marketing especially in pricing the products. Pricing strategies can help in spreading demand by offering substantial discounts during the off season to an extent.
Finally, tourism services are inseparable from its seller. While buying a television receiver , a customer brings the merchandise to home after a demo at the shop. the vendor might not be present within the consumption or use of the products . Whereas, the guide must be present during his description about the merchandise and a tourist enjoys the outline of guide at the destination.
Before going tourism resources it’s important to know the meaning of the word ‘resources’. We mention natural resources, human resources then on. However the word resources are often defined as ‘any material which will be transformed during a way that becomes valuable and useful’. While land, air, water, forests, minerals are referred to as natural resources, human skill and capability at a neighborhood is understood as human resource. Incredible India is understood for its rich biodiversity, diverse socio-cultural lifestyle and burgeoning economy across the planet .
2. Describe the tourism potential of the Prince of Wales Museum, Mumbai. 20
3. Analyse the success story of Khajuraho Dance Festival. Why do local people nurture negative feelings towards the festival? 20
4. What is the importance of cuisines and customs in travel and tourism field? Give suitable examples. 20
5. Why is it essential for tourism professionals to sensitise visitors towards the feelings of the local populace? 20
6. Describe the places a tourist can visit while residing at Kovalam. 20
7. What is Pilgrimage tourism? Critically analyse the future of pilgrimage tourism in India. 20
8. Write an essay on Kalinga-Bali-Yatra. 20
9. Describe European Tourist Market for India. 20
10. Write short notes on the followings 10×2=20
b) The Heritage Hotels
IGNOU TS 2 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : Gandhi National Open University had recently updated this session of 2021-22 MASTER OF TOURISM & TRAVEL MANAGEMENT assignments on their official university website. we’ve made your work easy by making the solved assignments directly on one portal so as that students can easily get the solved assignments in one go. Students are advised to download their MASTER OF TOURISM & TRAVEL MANAGEMENT IGNOU Assignments from this webpage itself with none hassle.
GUIDELINES FOR TS 2 Solved Assignment:-
You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
1. Planning: Read the questions carefully. Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
2. Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
Please ensure the following before submitting your assignment :
1. Your enrolment number, name and address have been written correctly.
2. The title of the course and assignment number has been written clearly.
3. Each assignment on each course has been written on separate sheets and pinned properly.
4. All the questions in a particular section should be answered before attempting the next
TS 2 Solved Assignment 2021-22 You don’t need to worry & go anywhere else on the online as everything regarding the MTTM Assignments are available on this page. Students can easily download the IGNOU Assignments and submit them whenever they’re required to submit their assignments no matter their study centers.
If you’re finding out the IGNOU MTTM Solved Assignment for 2021-22 Session then finally you’re at the right place. IGNOU MTTM Solved Assignments for 2021-22 are now available for download. you’ll easily get the PDF files by clicking the download button against the particular subject that you simply simply wish to choose .
TS 2 Solved Assignment , you’ll download the MTTM IGNOU assignments for courses , After submitting the assignment at the Study Centre / Programme Study Centre get the acknowledgement from the Coordinator / Programme In-charge. In case you have requested for a change of Study Centre, you should submit your Tutor Marked Assignments only to the original Study Centre until the change of Study Centre is notified by the University.
For PDF and Handwritten